PDA

View Full Version : League Cup semi finals

Jicked
17/08/2010, 10:23 AM
"Shams" versus the "Rovers" is it? Enjoy the game, Rasputin and assorted Sligo nutcases. I wonder what the disgusting breach of the rules will be this time by those Dublin cheats...until a replay shows they were in the right again though. See you next week everybody.

redobit
17/08/2010, 10:50 AM
"Shams" versus the "Rovers" is it? Enjoy the game, Rasputin and assorted Sligo nutcases. I wonder what the disgusting breach of the rules will be this time by those Dublin cheats...until a replay shows they were in the right again though. See you next week everybody.

Troll somewhere else.

superjohnny
17/08/2010, 10:58 AM

Dont forget to take your raffle ticket on the way in jicked :eek:

Jicked
17/08/2010, 11:12 AM
Troll somewhere else.

Come on, the last three times we've been up there Sligo fans on here have been left apoplectic. All because:

1) Shamrock Rovers were given a corner kick they felt shouldn't have been given, replays proved indecisive.
2) Shamrock Rovers were given a penalty kick for handball, replays proved it was a clear handball
3) Shamrock Rovers scored a goal that replays showed crossed the line, and Sligo Rovers didn't think they should have had a man sent off, replays showed it was a straightforward and correct decision to send him off.

In saying that, I think a Shamrock Rovers team with their mind's elsewhere will be beaten by Sligo so you shouldn't have to worry about how disgusting Michael O'Neill acts this time around.

poster
17/08/2010, 1:36 PM
Would be unbelievable if we beat that lot tonight! C'mon the Bit O'Red!

Any idea who'll be in black trying to help Shams to the final? :p