PDA

View Full Version : Bohs match

rocket
16/08/2010, 3:20 PM
I see Devo has a good squad to pick from with the exception of mitch with hamstring for Dalymount on tues. After a great performance on fri, lets hope we can kick on and get something from Bohs , even a point would be great.

notever
17/08/2010, 4:00 PM
Shields and Brennan are bak in squad so it looks strong enough but it needs another big performance to-night,hope we get it and the three points but I suppose you would be reasonably happy with one ot get one closer to Drogheda,heres hoping..........

Roo69
18/08/2010, 8:54 AM
Another fine preformance by Bray last night, really deserved to take something form the game. Started solidly enough and held our own. The goal we gave away was from a mistake from Prendergast, he got to close to Raf and he just spun him and out ran him. Skippy had earlier pulled off a quality save from Shane to stop us going one up. So 1-0 down at half time, we came out on fire for the 2nd half, there was a period were Bohs barely got out of their own half for about 25 minutes, we created chance after chance but Skippy was just having one of those days were things broke kindly for him. Bohs caught us on the break for their 2nd goal, a deflected shot that lifted over Gregg's dive.

Although Bohs got all the luck on the night, it was a very positive preformance by the lads.

notever
18/08/2010, 7:40 PM
Thats a very positive report,lets hope we can keep that up and you never know we could do a Houdini. Sorry I missed that one.