PDA

View Full Version : failte malta

the 12 th man
22/04/2004, 7:27 AM
as promised your favourite cleric has searched through everything from the guinness book of records to the book of kells to come up with a few things of interest about malta,one of the 10 new countries to join the E.E.C. next week.

its 1990 and ireland secure qualification to the world cup finals with a 2 -0 win in valetta, with Aldo grabbing a pair to copperfasten the start of the famous "ole ole "years.we also beat malta 8-0 in dalymount park in 1983.

malta is the 11 th smallest country in the world.smaller countries are
the vatican,monaco,nauru,tuvalu,san marino,liechtenstein,marshall islands,st kitts and nevis,seychelles and the maldives.

maltesers were definately NOT invented in malta and locals dont take kindly to being referred to as confectionary.also the maltese falcon had zip to do with malta.

famous malteses people
1.tony drago (snooker)
2 kevin muscat (footballer)
3 edward de bono(lateral thinker)
4 amber valletta (glamour :rolleyes: model)

fifa ranking ;126 th
best eurovision:2nd 2002

fav male hairstyle:the dessie baker class cut :cool:

thing to say to person from malta"small nations have a crucial role to play in the new eu"

dont say; "ok i give up,ive searched the island from top to bottom and i cant find where you have that dam factory (where they make those little chocolate balls) anywhere".

lopez
22/04/2004, 8:57 AM
amber valletta (glamour :rolleyes: model). Wasn't she in Anal Slutz 3? :eek:

the 12 th man
22/04/2004, 11:06 AM
Wasn't she in Anal Slutz 3? :eek:

sorry mate,i dont have the faintest idea what you are talking about ;)

max power
22/04/2004, 11:28 AM
as someone who works on european topics all day i must ask that you please refrain from using that eec rubbish and get with the program, it is now the cool and chic EU !!!

yours rantingly,

max p

the 12 th man
22/04/2004, 11:35 AM
as someone who works on european topics all day i must ask that you please refrain from using that eec rubbish and get with the program, it is now the cool and chic EU !!!

yours rantingly,

max p

old school max,still thinking pounds ,shillings and pennys :D

max power
22/04/2004, 11:38 AM
if you want old skool, check out my ice cream thread......time to get back to basics