PDA

View Full Version : Fifa 11

Neish
15/08/2010, 9:33 AM
FIFA 2011 is due for relaese on October 1st and after the vast improvment between FIFA 09 & FIFA 10(surpassing PES for the 1st time) I'm really looking forward to it. Any one here what kinda new improvements are being made, or what change you looking forward to

The one I heard about are that sound good

Pro-pass: Making the passing system much more difficult as you have to direct it yourself instead of it passing automatically when you tap the button

Personaility AI:Supposedly the players are more fitting their own character and different players will react differently to losing etc

Be a pro/manager mode:Also heard a rumor that the be a pro and manager modes will be merged. When you begin you can choose to play as a player, player/manager or manager over a 15 season carrer

Anyone know if the LOI 1st Div will be in it or a create a team/league will be?

outspoken
15/08/2010, 11:06 AM
LOI 1st division wont be in it but apart from the features you mentioned above the thing that really excites me is the new feature allowing you to play what ever music you want in the stadium through the speakers eg. when you score / when the teams come out and you will also be able to insert official chants for your club you just download them from ps3 network and away you go...

1 more great update is the celebration ....you will be able to join in celebrations even when you havnt scored so for example you can run after the goal scorer and tug out of him and drag him to the ground or what ever. Also players will have their own trademark celebrations like the nani flip ect and players will only do celebrations you'd expect from them as in you wont see a peter crouch doing a nani flip or something stupid like that.

Cant wait for it now its defo going to be best fifa ever.

Ciaran W
16/08/2010, 12:40 AM
Sounds deadly thanks kieran.

Neish
12/09/2010, 11:06 AM
Downloaded the PES 11 demo recently still seems a bit slow. The konami guys seem to have given up one EA overtook them

Dunny
12/09/2010, 12:36 PM
LOI 1st division wont be in it

Did you expect it to be???

We are lucky enough to have the premier in it ffs.

Jofspring
15/09/2010, 9:51 AM
Create your own team is the main thing i would love to see added. If you could download your clubs crest etc.... it would definately convince me to but it.

outspoken
19/09/2010, 1:32 PM
Did you expect it to be???

We are lucky enough to have the premier in it ffs.
I was answering an above question ya moody little _____

A N Mouse
22/09/2010, 6:08 PM
Create your own team is the main thing i would love to see added. If you could download your clubs crest etc.... it would definately convince me to but it.

You will be able to create your own players and teams online, then there's supposed to be some way of importing them into your game.

Having played the demo can see the new tackling being a problem. Works ok if you've got the ball, but you keep getting blocked by players (including your own) when trying to make tackles. Obviously the ai for obstruction is going to be hard.

Neish
30/09/2010, 9:37 PM
I was answering an above question ya moody little _____

That them Derry bucks, think there so superior now that they are UK city of culture

Dunny
30/09/2010, 9:38 PM
Not from Derry my man....

Anyone get the game yet?

Jofspring
30/09/2010, 10:25 PM
Not from Derry my man....

Anyone get the game yet?

Think Tesco will be doing it as of 12:00 tonight. If I'm still up i might pop out to get it as Tesco is only down the road. Haven't played the demo yet.

Jofspring
01/10/2010, 9:15 AM
Brother went out to Tesco at 12:00 last night and they where looking for 60euro for it. The security guard told him to wait till this morning as it will be cheaper. It was 40euro this morning. Still loads paid 60 for it last night.

Dunny
01/10/2010, 5:59 PM
Got it for 45 in HMV, just played my first game and it's top notch from first impressions. Great game.

Graemerz
01/10/2010, 10:47 PM
Guys I've created Linfield for FIFA 11 which will be downloadable as soon as you buy the game.

Just go to : - http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa/creation-centre

Sign in to the site using your PS3 or Xbox network logins/passwords.

Then search Linfield in the specific search box under Teams & Players.

There are two Linfield teams listed, one is mine (Graemerz83) and the other creation is a waste of time as whoever it is has given all Linfield players with stats at 99.

Bookmark the team. Go into the "Creation Centre" on your FIFA 11 game and it should appear for download.

There are also other realistic NI teams out there created by others. Of course there are some rubbish ones as well.

outspoken
02/10/2010, 2:43 PM
the online is a pain in the h*le it just wont work

Dunny
03/10/2010, 5:02 PM
Anyone else notice Galway have the old Eircom LOI patches on the home jersey?

http://foot.ie/images/avatars/general/crest-eircom-league-02.png

Jofspring
04/10/2010, 4:14 PM
Created Limerick FC. Would be great if we could add in the clubs crest too. Have basically made a starting 11 and 7 more subs if anyone is interested in downloading it.

juan pablo
04/10/2010, 5:16 PM
I bought it a couple of hours ago in Tesco. Pretty good so far. Must look into creating our own team also.

briancool21
04/10/2010, 11:10 PM
I download it Jofspring then went and smashed Bohs 4-1 lol top game so far absolutley love it

outspoken
05/10/2010, 8:55 PM
I finally got the online working and I now love the game the 11 vs 11 is great fun and I must look into creating a town team is it hard?

Jofspring
05/10/2010, 10:23 PM
I download it Jofspring then went and smashed Bohs 4-1 lol top game so far absolutley love it

Played it on professional and only beat Galway 1-0. A last minute winner from Tierney ha.

I finally got the online working and I now love the game the 11 vs 11 is great fun and I must look into creating a town team is it hard?

It's not hard to create a team but if you want to play around with the look of the players and stats it can be time consuming.

I've actually spent more time setting up the game, creating Limerick FC and setting up a game face than i have actually playing the game ha

briancool21
05/10/2010, 11:00 PM
You on Xbox live Jof?

Jofspring
05/10/2010, 11:06 PM
You on Xbox live Jof?

No i'm on PS3

Jofspring
06/10/2010, 11:27 AM
are you able o try design or upload crests jof??

From what i could see no sadly. You can only chose from plain crests they have already in your club colours. If you could upload crests i think it would make the game perfect.

Jofspring
06/10/2010, 1:06 PM
ha this sounds stupid but where do i go to create team, only found players and squads and stuff, not too sure where to create the actual team

You have to do it online here (http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa/creation-centre). Once you set up the account and link it with fifa you can go to the creation zone, after you have made your team online, in the game on your console an you'll see the team you created as available to download.

You can also bookmark teams online that other people have made and download them also.

Dunny
06/10/2010, 3:17 PM
Found this if it's any help to anyone

How to bookmark a team

Click onto the following link http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa/creation-centre (http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa/creation-centre)
At the top right hand corner of the page click the 'Sign In' button.
Log into you EA account of which is connected to the Xbox/PS3 personna of which you wish to download the teams to.
In the screen that follows, type a team name of the team you wish to find in the 'Search Team' column.
There will more than likely be a list of the same team names appear, however you can separate them by the 'Creator Name' which is located under the actual team icon.
Click into the team of your choice and there will be a big red button that says 'Bookmark' on the right hand side of you page just above all the team information.
Click this button and it will automatically save to your EA account.

Jofspring
06/10/2010, 3:22 PM
What optino do ye use when saving players lads?

I saved it as whatever the first option is. Then when saving the whole team i saved it as public.

briancool21
06/10/2010, 9:56 PM
Yeah sure im on Xbox live and dowloaded jof's ps3 made limerik team

poster
07/10/2010, 1:01 PM
Is there much difference between FIFA '11 and FIFA WC SA '10?

Jofspring
07/10/2010, 1:25 PM
Is there much difference between FIFA '11 and FIFA WC SA '10?

Not a huge difference in the game play but the added features like team creation, play as a keeper and that are good. Also the career mode is much improved.

When i created Limerick i thought the ratings might be a bit high but i didn't want them to be absolutely useless either. Tried to give the players the attributes they actually have e.g Shane Tracey is a good penalty taker, Purcell has leadership skills and is strong in the air and at reading the game.

Lim till i die
07/10/2010, 5:03 PM
Quick Question: On PS3 can you use the up, down, left, right to move the players or do you have to use the left thumbstick??

Thumbstick drives me mad!! :(

Dunny
07/10/2010, 5:11 PM
Just to let people know, EA reset everyones online stats:

Hi all,

A quick note to inform you about a server-side deployment for FIFA 11 on Xbox 360 and PS3. The deployment has just gone live.

The first thing you will have noticed is that individual leaderboards have been reset. This is because the FIFA team have fixed the flag exploit that some were using to gain an unfair advantage in the rankings. The playing field is now level again.

Today's deployment has also improved general server stability and improved matchmaking in Clubs.

The team is still hard at work on further enhancements and fixes, though, and we'll report back on that soon. Stay tuned!

Jofspring
07/10/2010, 5:57 PM
Ya you can change the settings in controller settings. Think there is usually three options of control. One of them is to use up down left right.

Lim till i die
07/10/2010, 11:58 PM
*Rushes out to buy game and download Jofsprings Limerick FC* :D

Jofspring
08/10/2010, 12:15 PM
Just added reserves to the Limerick FC team so now there is a squad of 23. I don't know if it will automatically update it or if you have to re download the team. Only takes a few seconds anyway if needs be.

Tried playing as the Goalkeeper yesterday. It was very boring as my team where ontop the whole game. Barely had a save to make.

Neish
08/10/2010, 2:45 PM
Still waiting on this to come from play .com. Got a email on tuesday 28th that it was posted but still havn't got it.

briancool21
08/10/2010, 10:46 PM
Yeah i tired the goalkeeper thing aswell i picked Accrington Stanley and played Barcelona the only way you can get any fun out of it lost 2-0 thanks to me lol cos it should have been more

Neish
10/10/2010, 10:40 AM
lazy git think youd walk to tesco or exta vision ha

I live in Ballybofey nearest extravison or tesco in in Letterkenny 20 in drive away and I don't drive. Play.com are usually excellent you get pre ordered games etc usually on the day of release or a least the next day or two. I've been ordering of them since 2005 and have well over 100 orders(games/dvd/cds & books) with them and this is only the 2nd time I can remember this happening

Doubt its lost somewhere now but they don't do anything until 21 day after dispatch date, so it look like I have to wait at least two weeks before I get it

Neish
10/10/2010, 7:47 PM
What a nightmare could you cancel it or anything.

Don't think so as they have dispatched it, last time it happend I had to wait the 21 days and then they sent one out express post which I got about two day later

outspoken
07/11/2010, 10:04 AM
Anybody else download ultimate team? what ye think ive only played a few games but i love it its something different

Neish
20/11/2010, 5:54 PM
Still havn't got this after send I sent a couple of emails with no response I rang them today and told them to refund me. Will be in Letterkenny on monday morning and will pick it up there.(Should of done that in the 1st place) and will have to give serious thought before purchasing with play.com again.