PDA

View Full Version : Munster Senior League - Junior Divisions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Friar Tuck
18/06/2013, 10:26 PM
Some baldy fella from togher

Friar Tuck
18/06/2013, 10:37 PM
Gary Kelleher he's like the Billy Cronin of the southside!

FootballMad
19/06/2013, 7:54 AM
Gary Kelleher he's like the Billy Cronin of the southside!

You wanna hope this doesn't turn around on ye .. Your building casement up so much that I can see it all falling apart happened a munsterseniorleague premier team last year now there in division on this year .. Well u can't go any lower than the league year but you'd wanna calm down with the hole casement story's :)

bazzer10
19/06/2013, 9:09 AM
It is getting out of hand hope the players dont get big heads now and think all the have to do is turn up. Think that happened middleton this year they taught they would walk the league .

Friar Tuck
19/06/2013, 9:48 AM
Don't worry lads billy i mean Gary has it all under control

FootballMad
19/06/2013, 12:05 PM
Don't worry lads billy i mean Gary has it all under control
Well for your sake and casements sake his does cause I can see this all going belly up for ye

Friar Tuck
19/06/2013, 12:18 PM
Well for your sake and casements sake his does cause I can see this all going belly up for ye
And your reasons been ?

FootballMad
19/06/2013, 2:54 PM
And your reasons been ?

You'll just look a right plonker on this if they don't stroll the league there in with all the 'super stars' there ment to be bringing in from what your saying !

Just my opinion
19/06/2013, 2:59 PM
They'll have no bother winning that league handy. Guaranteed. Very poor standard

littleman
19/06/2013, 7:00 PM
Lads,gone a bit off the thread,its a MSL Junior forum. Why dont ye start an MSL Senior 2nd and have a pop at each other on that. Id appriciate the relevant junior gossip way more.:silly:

FootballMad
19/06/2013, 7:28 PM
Lads,gone a bit off the thread,its a MSL Junior forum. Why dont ye start an MSL Senior 2nd and have a pop at each other on that. Id appriciate the relevant junior gossip way more.:silly:

Year team will lose a few to seniors this year little man as the seniors will have to rebuild wit alot of players leaving ..

Igot2words4ya
30/06/2013, 10:13 AM
Crawling???
Yes.After pulling out of the league last year in protest of the MSL will they crawl back too them and play division one or move too the AUL? As if they play MSL last years protest seems in vain!

Superkeeper
30/06/2013, 5:04 PM
Any transfer speculation on the junior front ?

Igot2words4ya
30/06/2013, 7:11 PM
Any transfer speculation on the junior front ?

Was told today Deccie o Connell going back senior.Big blow too Douglas Hall.

Superkeeper
01/07/2013, 7:36 AM
Could see that one coming alright, makes sense for Both Douglas Hall seniors and for the player himself, will be a lost to Junior side

ringmahon4ever
02/07/2013, 5:27 AM
Ringmahon Rangers Junior A Premier team are currently looking for a manager for the forthcoming reason 2013/2014.
all applicants please contact chairman David O Donoghue 0871957289

Eric
04/07/2013, 9:58 AM
Yes.After pulling out of the league last year in protest of the MSL will they crawl back too them and play division one or move too the AUL? As if they play MSL last years protest seems in vain!

Last season's 'protest' was about trying to get back 9 points that were wrongly deducted from them. It was never about leaving the MSL and going to the AUL.

We're a small town with limited resources when it comes to football. Switching the Juniors to the AUL would only harm the Seniors in the long run as those players would not be eligible to be picked when the enevitable injuries/suspensions arrive during the season.

Clifford
08/07/2013, 3:01 PM
lets hope the msl come up with some better facility to allow clubs understand the rules better as the past few years have been dogged by controversey.

Or don't dock teams points before checking all cards to see if a player did see out his suspension legitimately and if they do take points off the teams wrongly at least have the balls to reverse it and admit the error rather than bottle it for fear of getting laughed at.

That would help.

ringmahon4ever
29/07/2013, 9:41 PM
Ringmahon junior a team looking for friendly this Saturday.contact chairman David for info. +353 87 195 7289

littleman
30/07/2013, 11:05 PM
What Ringmahon team played Blarney Street tonight. A or B

Sparks
31/07/2013, 6:31 AM
What Ringmahon team played Blarney Street tonight. A or B

Just asked this too over in the AUL Forum. Evertons Premier side playing Blarney Street Friday night too.

fifa
31/07/2013, 7:36 AM
That was the b team

Sparks
31/07/2013, 5:09 PM
The Management Committee are proposing following changes to our Junior Divisions:

Seasons 2013/14 & 2014/15 3 teams will be relegated from Junior Premier to Junior 1, with 2 teams been promoted.

3 Teams will be relegated from Junior 1 to 1A, with 2 been promoted.

For Season 2015/16 Junior Premier Division will consist of 10 teams. Junior 1 will consist of 10 Teams with remaining teams in Junior 1A.

Promotion & Relegation between 3 Junior Divs will revert to 2 up, 2 down from Season 2015/16.

Eric
01/08/2013, 6:19 AM
Is there a difference between Division 1 and 1A this season?

For the past couple of years both have been the 1st division but just split into 2 groups. Under the new proposals division 1A will effectively be the 2nd division from next season on.

How will they decide which teams go into which division?

Sparks
01/08/2013, 6:38 AM
It looks like that is what they are proposing similar too the AUL Premier & Premier A. I would assume the teams will be decided on last season finish placed. Top few teams from each section in Division 1 Bottom half of both divisions in Division 1A. It looks like a much better set up IMO.

Sparks
01/08/2013, 6:39 AM
Is there a difference between Division 1 and 1A this season?

The proposal is for the 2013/2014 season so I assume it will take effect immediately

Superkeeper
01/08/2013, 9:05 AM
So are the 2 first division leagues going to be like a 2nd and 3rd division , as I understand that they are on a par at the moment only decided on where about a your based ?

Sparks
01/08/2013, 9:28 AM
So are the 2 first division leagues going to be like a 2nd and 3rd division , as I understand that they are on a par at the moment only decided on where about a your based ?

Ya at the moment league 1&1A are just different sections with both winners getting promotion. As best I can tell from that proposal the Premier stays the Premier. Junior 1 will be Division 1 and Junior 1A will be Divison 2 just like the Senior divisions. How they'll decide which which teams make up Division 1 & 1A I don't know was only guessing.

Superkeeper
01/08/2013, 11:09 AM
This is a good move in my opinion, only difficulty with this will be deciding who plays in the "second division " the first year. This should really help to make all aspects of the league more competitive

Sparks
01/08/2013, 12:40 PM
This is a good move in my opinion, only difficulty with this will be deciding who plays in the "second division " the first year. This should really help to make all aspects of the league more competitive
Under the old format as soon as a team pulled clear at the top teams had nothing too play with only first being promoted and no relegation seasons fizzled out. This should help improve things in that aspect!

Sparks
01/08/2013, 9:28 PM
Have Fermoy no Junior team this year? The sections for all leagues are updated now

Eric
01/08/2013, 9:51 PM
I was fearful that they wouldn't be able to field a Junior team this season and it seems there won't be one. After the disaster that was last season people left and don't seem to want to come back.

I would've loved to have gotten back involved and try out a squad together but just don't have the time with work.

Gutted that in just over a year we've gone from winning the 1st Division to not having a team.

Sparks
02/08/2013, 6:59 AM
That was a good side that won division 1. Where are socks and alan playing ball now? The 2 best players in that side IMO

Clifford
02/08/2013, 12:20 PM
Alan is back from Park and training with the seniors again. If able to commit to it he's a top player. But like Dec o Connell at the hall he hasn't had time to train last two seasons with commitments.

No idea where Socks has got to. Very young side now in the seniors, some good youths coming along.

Re junior team the club has decided to concentrate on the senior squad and add in some new younger players to that team. A lot of Eric's title winning team two seasons back are either abroad with army or can't commit or have Been pulled up senior. Max of 16 training these days at pre season so if the players can't be committed then why should the club.

Superkeeper
02/08/2013, 1:01 PM
Takes a bit of courage to do what Fermoy have done and withdrawn the Junior side to try and give seniors as much support as possible. A lot of clubs would have entered the junior team and hoped they'd get through and pick up players along the way, Fair Play Fermoy!

pirlo
07/08/2013, 9:52 PM
Any news on the junior front this season lads? Any teams after strengthen their squad enough to challenge Douglas or ringmahon? Who'll be the surprise package of the season? I think rockmount could challenge this season.

Sparks
08/08/2013, 7:03 AM
Any news on the junior front this season lads? Any teams after strengthen their squad enough to challenge Douglas or ringmahon? Who'll be the surprise package of the season? I think rockmount could challenge this season.
From what I was told (could be all bull) Rockmount are struggling at Junior level. I Know the Hall have lost at least 2 of last seasons squad and upto last weeks training hadnt replaced them.

Will the League have Ringmahon A v B games early in the season or how will it work? I mean could you imagine the outcry if last game of the season Ringmahon A are playing The B team and say The A need a point for the league and the B need a point too stay up and the game finishs 0-0.

fifa
09/08/2013, 12:27 AM
At the moment won't be much of a concern A team rebuilding with a few of the youth prem winning side from a couple years ago and B team looking fairly strong with 21 or 22 very decent players so prob mid table all round!!

Sparks
09/08/2013, 7:39 AM
Where are Ringmahons players from last season gone?

Superkeeper
09/08/2013, 2:10 PM
Group Two looks like the Group of Death !Beamish Stout Junior League Cup Details

http://www.munsterseniorleague.ie/admin/news/spacer.gif
1. Glasheen, Carrigaline Utd B, Temple Utd, Ballincollig A
2. Douglas Hall, Midleton, Bandon, Everton
3. St Marys, Crosshaven, Mayfield Utd, Mallow Utd
4. College Cors, Blarney Utd,Riverstown/Blodge,Bcollig B
5. Everton Utd, Wilton Utd, Rockmount, Leeside
6. Ringmahon Rgs A, Carrigaline Utd, Passage, Fermoy
7. Cobh Wanderers, College Cors Ath, Douglas Hall Ath
8. Youghal Utd, Avondale Utd, Ringmahon Rgs B

tricksey
09/08/2013, 2:38 PM
From what I was told (could be all bull) Rockmount are struggling at Junior level. I Know the Hall have lost at least 2 of last seasons squad and upto last weeks training hadnt replaced them.

Will the League have Ringmahon A v B games early in the season or how will it work? I mean could you imagine the outcry if last game of the season Ringmahon A are playing The B team and say The A need a point for the league and the B need a point too stay up and the game finishs 0-0.

There would be nothing like that happen Down in ringmahon sparks they would rather kick lumps out of each other then settle for a draw !
How's things up in Everton after the managerial revamping with both teams. ?

ringmahon4ever
10/08/2013, 3:21 AM
I could tell you that will never happen. These games are gonna full on with both teams out to put one over each other.
What players from last year are you on about. There has only been two players that left the a team to go back up senior .youth players are after coming on board to both teams. Won't get an easy game off either team

littleman
11/08/2013, 9:16 PM
Ringmahon,ur worse ta bite. Seems to be a few blow ins to this division who drop a few hooks to see what reaction they get.

Should be a good season competitive season ahead of us .

Why do i think that, theres knowone on here b/s'ing about who or what they have. Lads playing there cards very close to there chests.

A lot of people dont give this division the respect it deserves.

magpie
17/08/2013, 5:39 PM
Ringmahon,ur worse ta bite. Seems to be a few blow ins to this division who drop a few hooks to see what reaction they get.

Should be a good season competitive season ahead of us .

Why do i think that, theres knowone on here b/s'ing about who or what they have. Lads playing there cards very close to there chests.

A lot of people dont give this division the respect it deserves.
Some tough groups after being drawn for the league cup. Midletons group especially.very interesting start to the new season. Best of lyck to all involved.

magpie
17/08/2013, 8:48 PM
Don't really know, haven't seen much of them. But good vibes coming out of there.

bullet
18/08/2013, 5:39 AM
Sinead sheppards new born son just after signing with midleton!!! The bus will be rocking on the way to cobh park!! i mean knockgriffin park!!

villaman10
18/08/2013, 2:54 PM
How many Cobh lads are playing junior In Midleton??

Mighty almighty
18/08/2013, 4:05 PM
How many Cobh lads are playing junior In Midleton??

Watch them last Tuesday,looks like similar team to last year with addition of u-19's from last years team,looks like all locals.....here goes bullet again,another comment on Midleton,sad life to be coming on these forums talking rubbish,not one constructive post have I seen from him.

magpie
18/08/2013, 5:07 PM
Sinead sheppards new born son just after signing with midleton!!! The bus will be rocking on the way to cobh park!! i mean knockgriffin park!!

Getting a bit boring and repetitive bullet. Change the record. ZZZZ!!
I bet you copied and pasted that comment from last years post.

Superkeeper
18/08/2013, 5:55 PM
Emigration is starting to play havoc with local soccer at all levels by the sounds of things.