PDA

View Full Version : Munster Senior League - Junior Divisions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Mighty almighty
23/04/2013, 10:08 PM
Midleton 1-1 college corinthians
Bad game that Only looked like a win for midleton,can't comment on too much cos not much to tell,only Midleton keeper left a shocker through his hands in 90min to give Cors a point!

corkey121
24/04/2013, 8:50 AM
Lge starting to take shape now, both Hall and ringmahon in good form,but a costly draws for ringmahon v ucc may prove vital in the end with Hall on a ruthless winning streak. 3 at the bottom look doomed....

Eric
26/04/2013, 1:46 PM
Hearing reports that Fermoy have pulled the Junior side after the league refused to give them back 6 of the points they deducted them!!

I'll enquire more about this and post later

Superkeeper
26/04/2013, 2:58 PM
Super Cup Semi Final
Everton V's UCC A
Douglas Hall/CIT V's Ringmahon
Final fixed for Sunday 26th May, Turners Cross

Eric
26/04/2013, 3:00 PM
It's not to serve any purpose per say but the feeling is what's the point fulfilling the remaining fixtures when the league have screwed them over in relation to 6 points!

Again I'm only hearing rumours of this today so will try find out more this evening if I can.

Igot2words4ya
26/04/2013, 3:19 PM
It's not to serve any purpose per say but the feeling is what's the point fulfilling the remaining fixtures when the league have screwed them over in relation to 6 points!

Again I'm only hearing rumours of this today so will try find out more this evening if I can.

League will prob still fine them for pulling out.along with their seniors been realagated it's been a bad year for Fermoy.

Long ball willy
26/04/2013, 6:45 PM
Very strong league alright isnt it fermoy gone and walkovers been given out to bait the band.. Two walkovers for the mount this week

Igot2words4ya
26/04/2013, 10:08 PM
Very strong league alright isnt it fermoy gone and walkovers been given out to bait the band.. Two walkovers for the mount this week
Glad no one responded too your muck.go back an troll the AUL thread!

The super cup draw has thrown up some interesting ties..I'm predicting Everton v Douglas hall final...think ucc will be too stretched when game comes around and the hall at home will outclass mahon

mayfieldman
26/04/2013, 10:18 PM
CIT beat mahon in cup

Superkeeper
26/04/2013, 10:26 PM
That's an unbelievable result, Ringmahon will be kicking themselves, Douglas hall must be rubbing there hands in delight

Clifford
26/04/2013, 10:27 PM
what purpose will that serve? sure they are relegated anywy if the points are not returned so dont think the league will be too concerned

Principle of the matter lad, the player was suspended for "1 game plus the next game", he missed "1 game plus the next game", the club have seen the match cards to show that he missed the 2 games and so have the leafue. It's most frustrating and the players are gutted that such a crystal clear situation has been shrouded in politics despite the simple fact of the matter being that the cards say there is no matter to answer.

But that's my opinion and my opinion only. I've nothing to do with the juniors, I see them week in week out at training giving their all and now being deflated by this matter. We all knew jumping to the Prem division in both leagues at the same time would be a savage jump up for the club and to be fair both sides were doing well til Christmas. We've struggled since with quality, but hey ho that's life.

We're not gone YET at senior level either Igot2wordsforyou. It's close and may well come about, but give us a small bit of grace period if you would!! :bigsmile::wink:

littleman
26/04/2013, 10:41 PM
Clifford, i totally appriciate your honest comments. Honesty is lost on a lot of posters on here. Forgive me but you reacting to your goaders, well they win. You dont deserve that,

with regards to cit an
Mahon,,,,,,,,,, overall Things even themselves out

Clifford
26/04/2013, 11:03 PM
Cheers littleman, 13 yrs on this site And I've make some great friends off of here. I've well and truly seen it all as well in terms of differing opinions to mine, makes no odds to me lad what fellas say. I'll keep posting away until I'm told I can't by someone in authority and people can take it or leave it, won't bother me at all same way as sniping at my club won't bother me at all. I love football. That is all that matters at the end of the day.

Igot2words4ya
27/04/2013, 9:37 AM
Sorry Clifford.your right ye aren't gone yet and I was wrong too jump the gun.

I take it so the juniors have pulled out?will they compete in the first division again next season?

Igot2words4ya
27/04/2013, 9:39 AM
P.s joe br...I mean central fox closed his account??

mayfieldman
27/04/2013, 9:56 AM
Gonna miss central fox- was always good for his controversial views:)

Clifford
27/04/2013, 10:24 AM
Sorry Clifford.your right ye aren't gone yet and I was wrong too jump the gun.

I take it so the juniors have pulled out?will they compete in the first division again next season?

No harm done lad there was no malice in what you said at all. I was only jesting on your comment. It sure dont look good but we'll battle on.

As it stands yes the juniors are not going to fulfill as they felt they are being punished wrongly. Would assume division one next season is their slot.

mayfieldman
27/04/2013, 6:53 PM
Mayfield 1 hall 4

Radiostar
28/04/2013, 7:29 AM
No harm done lad there was no malice in what you said at all. I was only jesting on your comment. It sure dont look good but we'll battle on.

As it stands yes the juniors are not going to fulfill as they felt they are being punished wrongly. Would assume division one next season is their slot.

Clifford, that decision seems very unreasonable, but and don't take this wrong, that only sounds like one side of the story. For a team to be deducted points even though his name was not on the card, must probably suggest he played under a different name and it was found out. Otherwise they could have no grounds to deduct the points.

Clifford
28/04/2013, 12:26 PM
Ill tell ya the whole story another time but til its over ill keep stump. You are correct in your assumption that if that cards say one thing then how are we being punished and that's what's breaking the lads hearts.

100% nothing underhand in terms of trying to play him illegally. League will confirm that to ya.

Igot2words4ya
28/04/2013, 6:01 PM
Now that Fermoy have "thrown their toys outa the pram" in protest too the MSL in the premier and are going back first Divison I've no doubt that all the lads who left this year will come back down junior.socks alan etc and they will try too walk the junior division 1 again.lets not forget the MSL controll division 1 also so if they have a grief with the MSL surely they'll join the AUL if they feel so strongly as too pull out of the last few league games??i think it's a ploy from Fermoy juniors too ensure Divison 1 football again nect year and not have too struggle in the premier as they have done all season this season!

littleman
28/04/2013, 7:57 PM
Red, nothing to say about last Tuesdays game. No excuse would surfice.

With regards to yesterday, 0/0 at half time, good tough game that up till then we shaded. 5 mins into the second half it was 2/1 to the hall. I sent on another striker an went for it an got caught. No shame in that. Thought we played well an gave them a right scare. They have a very strong an experienced squad.

The difference between the 2 sides was 1, they are winning an scoring so if u give them an opertuinity they take it, an 2 was Deccie o Connell, we kept him quite for 45 mins but lost him twice for the 2nd an 3rd goals an he punished us duely. Class act in fairness. I was very pleased we kept our heads throughout a difficult fixture an gave a good performanace an we stayed true to ourselves an went out playin ball.

Dissapointing season but it happens an hopefully next season the lads can do themselves justice, great bunch who deserve success.

Superkeeper
29/04/2013, 7:40 AM
Is it safe to say that anybody left to play Fermoy this season, will be given a walkover and as a result a 3 nil win?? I really cant see the MSL just accepting this and then allowing them back into the 1st Division next season without any problems?

Igot2words4ya
29/04/2013, 7:52 AM
Is it safe to say that anybody left to play Fermoy this season, will be given a walkover and as a result a 3 nil win?? I really cant see the MSL just accepting this and then allowing them back into the 1st Division next season without any problems?

Me either superkeeper. And as I have stated above surely if Fermoy feel strongly enough about the MSL's decision too not fulfill their fixtures they won't want too be under their governing body again next season.maybe heading too the AUL might be best for them.

Eric
29/04/2013, 10:14 AM
Now that Fermoy have "thrown their toys outa the pram" in protest too the MSL in the premier and are going back first Divison I've no doubt that all the lads who left this year will come back down junior.socks alan etc and they will try too walk the junior division 1 again.lets not forget the MSL controll division 1 also so if they have a grief with the MSL surely they'll join the AUL if they feel so strongly as too pull out of the last few league games??i think it's a ploy from Fermoy juniors too ensure Divison 1 football again nect year and not have too struggle in the premier as they have done all season this season!

Is this actually a serious post??

Whether they fulfil the remaining fixtures or not 1st Division football is on the cards for next year due to the points deduction and current poor form!

Your conspiracy theory is a pretty poor one!

Igot2words4ya
29/04/2013, 11:07 AM
100% serious.if they really have that much of a grief with the MSL they'd hardly want too be in a league they run again next year?i just think by not fulfilling fixtures their trying too save face.And excuse me if I'm wrong but even with the 9 points awarded back too them would they not still be in the bottom 3?

Eric
29/04/2013, 11:27 AM
As for what league they play in next year.....that's something to be decided at the AGM at the end of the season.

How would they save face by not fulfilling fixtures? When both the Seniors and Juniors got promoted last season this season was always going to be tough. The lads were battling hard and were doing well until this points deduction came about. It has completely demoralised them as it's a mistake on the league's part and not theirs. Results have nosedived since. The boys would love to end the season on a good run to save face!

As for being in the bottom 3 with the points back then no they wouldn't. The points that were deducted were awarded to the other teams they were playing against. If the league gave Fermoy back the points they would have to take them back off the other teams, meaning Fermoy would be out of the relegation zone.

Superkeeper
29/04/2013, 2:59 PM
I'll be honest, its the most off the wall situation i've come across in a long time. I've been invloved at Committee level when we have appealed a MSL decision. The format is simple, you appeal to the MFA, who hear all the facts and then make a judegement. To me this has always been handled very fairly. I've got a feeling there's more to this story than what were being told.

carrigrock
29/04/2013, 7:40 PM
It is very suspicious to me aswell as to why the mfa wont give us a meeting on the matter .
The player in question served his two match ban one after the other and one of the games was cup!
As to the reason why we pulled out , if we played out the remainder of games then we would be just accepting what we feel was an unproven and unjust punishment.

Superkeeper
30/04/2013, 2:43 PM
Well fermoy should inform the Msl of there decision as up until last night they knew nothing about it.

Igot2words4ya
30/04/2013, 5:12 PM
As to the reason why we pulled out , if we played out the remainder of games then we would be just accepting what we feel was an unproven and unjust punishment.

But ye won't have any problem playing in the first division next year?

Superkeeper
30/04/2013, 7:13 PM
This topic is getting a bit boring, The facts of the matter will remain between fermoy, Msl and the mfa. Lets move on!

corkey121
01/05/2013, 7:00 AM
college corinthans 3 Douglas Hall 0.

Corinthans put in by far there best peformance of the season last night against local rivals douglas hall ,and no one could disagree with the scoreline,the hall were just poor on the night ,which happens over the course of a 22 game season ,it still wasn't so bad with ringmahon dropping points to rockmount at home ,they are now fualtering after a great run ,loss to cit and draws with ucc and rockmount ,id think hall will vastily improve come friday night against rockmount,

Superkeeper
01/05/2013, 7:44 AM
The Hall can afford to lose 3-4 games and they'll still win the league!

rushy12
01/05/2013, 8:14 AM
went to see the Douglas cors game last night, reading here and talking to people i heard the hall were a very good team.what i saw last night was not a very good performance, by both really.it was dire.are the wheels coming off or can they beat rockmount Friday.id be interested to see that game because if its anything like last night they could be in a bit of bother.

corkey121
01/05/2013, 8:41 AM
went to see the Douglas cors game last night, reading here and talking to people i heard the hall were a very good team.what i saw last night was not a very good performance, by both really.it was dire.are the wheels coming off or can they beat rockmount Friday.id be interested to see that game because if its anything like last night they could be in a bit of bother.

Well id sujest they will do what did the last time they were beat and go on a unbeating run of 14 games after last defeat ,wheels coming off alright :o....champions elect

rushy12
01/05/2013, 9:02 AM
Well id sujest they will do what did the last time they were beat and go on a unbeating run of 14 games after last defeat ,wheels coming off alright :o....champions elect pretty cocky there.hands on the trophy with games still to play.i hope the players involved are not as cocky as you and don't presume they are champions elect.silly comment

corkey121
01/05/2013, 11:26 AM
They're top of the league with games in hand and 10 points clear of any threat(who only drew at home last night) with 5 games left, how may i ask is that a silly comment, they lost a local derby, happens to the best teams. i Predict they'll bounce back on fri night.

Igot2words4ya
01/05/2013, 12:31 PM
they must be wondering why they have defended their title so poorly!!
I wonder has it anything too do with having two junior teams this season and maybe last years team losing players too the second team?
Who scored for Corinthians last night?

mayfieldman
01/05/2013, 6:38 PM
First two were OGs- first was from a corner-a bullet of a header, second was from a free kick whipped in by the left back that took 2 deflections and 3rd was a peno that centre back scored.

carrigrock
01/05/2013, 11:10 PM
Nothing is decided with regards next season yet ! Time will tell

Superkeeper
03/05/2013, 3:01 PM
Junior Premier, Fermoy V's Everton is OFF

Superkeeper
08/05/2013, 8:45 PM
The hall v's Everton cup final, Sunday 26th in turners cross

Clifford
10/05/2013, 9:57 AM
Fermoy vs Glasheen, Douglas hall and Ringmahon will go ahead in the next two weeks.

Superkeeper
10/05/2013, 12:31 PM
Fermoy back again ???

Superkeeper
10/05/2013, 2:12 PM
I suppose from a league point of view, they may not have withdrawn officially, I know there was all kind of messing with there appeal, and from what I gather they were very harshly treated by the MSL and the appeal was to late going into the mfa. This is not gospel, just what I was told.

mayfieldman
11/05/2013, 6:47 PM
Glasheen 1 hall 7

mayfieldman
11/05/2013, 6:50 PM
Everton 2 carrigaline 0

Blackandwhite
11/05/2013, 7:03 PM
Glasheen 1 hall 7
Decky O Connell with 5 of them

Glenbuck
11/05/2013, 9:04 PM
Decky O Connell with 5 of themWhat was the English cricketer Graham Gooch once called.... A flat track bully. A great operator when things were going well.