PDA

View Full Version : Munster Senior League - Junior Divisions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

mayfieldman
06/04/2013, 4:20 PM
everton 2- mahon 4.

corkey121
06/04/2013, 4:51 PM
everton 2- mahon 4.
Central fox?????????

ringmahon4ever
06/04/2013, 7:24 PM
Ringmahon must of imploded again fox......

Mighty almighty
07/04/2013, 12:33 PM
Midleton 0-1 rockmount
Bad result for Midleton,but think they will be wondering how they lost this one,played very well,missed a penalty in 1st half,hit the bar from a free kick,keeper made two amazing saves aswell in the game.think rockmount only chance created was there goal,only thing midleton keeper had to do all day was pick it out of his net,from a great finish from rockmount left winger.looks like Midleton hav to win there last four to have any chance now.

ringmahon4ever
07/04/2013, 1:05 PM
heard they were disgrace was. and i suppose the everton side line were angels.they were ones who were disgrace.screaming shouting at everything. ye have the biggest mouth of the south side on line.no matter what a player does he shouts.regarding the left back. he is 18.badly timed tackle fair enough but to say he elbowed fella is stupid. he won header cleanly and the player ran into.he had an outstanding game for a young lad and had everton player in his pocket.so as you said you only heard.prob just heard the everton side

Igot2words4ya
07/04/2013, 3:20 PM
I was talking too a neutral who was there watching and he side both sides acted poorly. Said Everton cb was a disgrace mouthing off and refusing too leave pitch.said Mahon cf was a disgrace picking fights with felas who were watching the game and threatening too fight him in the dressing rooms.on the elbow he said it was a body check but he was too far away too know for sure

corkey121
07/04/2013, 5:56 PM
yes corkey????wasnt at the game oh my ringmahon beat a team in the top halve wow bit late for them,and i heard again they were a disgrace left back should have been sent twice apparantly first for an over the ball cowardly tackle and then for an even bigger cowardly act of an elbow to the face of everton winger

U played????sour grapes a well deserved victory ..i

littleman
07/04/2013, 8:37 PM
Central knowone likes loosing, but at least be a graceous looser. If the shoe was on the other foot ud be the first to blow the trumpet.

The Ringmahon lad just defended his corner so to speak.

littleman
07/04/2013, 9:38 PM
Rubbish says enough, im worse.Apoligies to all concerned.

corkey121
09/04/2013, 11:04 PM
yes corkey????wasnt at the game oh my ringmahon beat a team in the top halve wow bit late for them,and i heard again they were a disgrace left back should have been sent twice apparantly first for an over the ball cowardly tackle and then for an even bigger cowardly act of an elbow to the face of everton winger

Looked at table tonight ur commentts about ringmahon beating a top halve side , ucc notsecond ? Rockmount not 5th ? In fact only top side that beat them are d hall ,and yerselfs in leauge ????

corkey121
10/04/2013, 5:55 AM
Yerselves being who since im not with a club??ringmahon arent good enough to win that league fact,some win for mayfield their really motoring now brokelodge look doomed whats happened them still the only team to beat the hall like

everton, yes massive result for mayfield some turn around must be useing youths and senior cause there were pretty poor wen i seen them this year,brokelodge apparently massive bust up down there struggling for players,but there the only team to beat hall at home this season also they overturned ringmahon down there ,ucc glasheen draw could there be a late eascape?ha

littleman
10/04/2013, 10:40 AM
With regards to the turnaround there comes a point in every season good or bad where you need to decide if you are where you deserve to be an if not what do you need to do to rectify it. I have a superb bunch of lads, not just good players but good honest players who all knew we had underperformed. Teams either nose dive in this situation or man up, we took the man up option.

We had 17 players togged off last nite,all under pressure to get off work etc for a 6:30 kick off. another 4 missing due to work, thats 21, if our heads were down or there was hassle in the camp theres no way any team would have those numbers, actually says a lot about the the lads themselves, top bunch.

Iv watched a lot of good teams play this season,senior and junior, a lot of it was poor on occasion. But iv enough experience to know the difference between a good side not playing well an a poor side, an we arnt a poor side.

1fortheTeam
10/04/2013, 11:18 AM
With regards to the turnaround there comes a point in every season good or bad where you need to decide if you are where you deserve to be an if not what do you need to do to rectify it. I have a superb bunch of lads, not just good players but good honest players who all knew we had underperformed. Teams either nose dive in this situation or man up, we took the man up option.

We had 17 players togged off last nite,all under pressure to get off work etc for a 6:30 kick off. another 4 missing due to work, thats 21, if our heads were down or there was hassle in the camp theres no way any team would have those numbers, actually says a lot about the the lads themselves, top bunch.

Iv watched a lot of good teams play this season,senior and junior, a lot of it was poor on occasion. But iv enough experience to know the difference between a good side not playing well an a poor side, an we arnt a poor side.no trouble there we were on next pitch big numbers they had and all one for there team well done littleman .

littleman
10/04/2013, 3:40 PM
Thanks for the positive comment Red, we havnt got ourselves out of trouble yet but its a bit more positive for us.

We will be happy if we can just finish the season strong. That at least will give us a good platform for next season.

We seem to have rediscovered our scoring form of late,especially in the games that we needed to win.

I was dissapointed against Corinthians, we conceeded 2 sloppy goals an battered the Corinthians goal but just couldnt score, Corinthians are a decent side an defended to the death but last nites responce was emphatic.

villaman10
10/04/2013, 6:37 PM
id say midleton lost any hope last week of the title, they were toothless in attack, i think they used up there luck the week before in brooklodge!

Mighty almighty
10/04/2013, 7:46 PM
id say midleton lost any hope last week of the title, they were toothless in attack, i think they used up there luck the week before in brooklodge!

They Missed alot of chances in attack alright,they were missing two of there better strikers from what I saw,hard to win leagues missing ur better players.small chance if they can win there 4 games I'd say.

littleman
10/04/2013, 9:13 PM
Theres a lot of old sayings that are used at times like this, games in hand, points on the board an all that. Its all B/S really. The best team will win the league an knowone will hand it to them cause none of us like loosing.

mayfieldman
12/04/2013, 2:11 PM
cup weekend this week is it? who do people think will get through? hall beat rockmount 2-0 last nite.mahon,everton and corenthians to join em I think

Just my opinion
12/04/2013, 4:10 PM
True but the quarter finals usually throw up a shock or 2.

Igot2words4ya
13/04/2013, 7:02 PM
Any games go ahead today?

Igot2words4ya
14/04/2013, 9:50 AM
Have all today's games been called?

Just my opinion
14/04/2013, 4:32 PM
Anymore news on whether Fermoy got those 9 points back lads?

Superkeeper
14/04/2013, 5:12 PM
Everton beat ballincollig on pens, made hard work of it

Igot2words4ya
14/04/2013, 6:51 PM
Everton beat ballincollig on pens, made hard work of it
Poor game...came too life in extra time tho. Some terrible penaltys!!

Clifford
15/04/2013, 4:31 PM
Anymore news on whether Fermoy got those 9 points back lads?

Appeal to the MFA is ongoing.

Igot2words4ya
16/04/2013, 6:31 AM
Appeal to the MFA is ongoing.
Good luck with that as if ye do not get them back it could be division 1 again.

Junior Super Cup

1. Douglas Hall
2. CIT / Ringmahon Rgs A
3. Everton
4. UCC A

Semi-Finals will take place W/end 11/112th May

Final is scheduled for Sunday 26th May in Turners Cross.

No word on the draw yet.

littleman
16/04/2013, 10:40 AM
What are the chances pitches will be check early to avoid lads getting off work early for nothing.

Igot2words4ya
16/04/2013, 11:42 AM
Any games off yet tonight?spoiled for choice on games too see if they all go ahead

corkey121
16/04/2013, 1:24 PM
Glasheen v D.Hall is off.

Shinguard
16/04/2013, 3:14 PM
Glasheen v D.Hall is off.

Everton V Mayfield United is off. Everton Park waterlogged since last night's rain.

Clifford
16/04/2013, 11:56 PM
Did the informant give you any idea of what actually happened? Can't wait for this to finish one way or the other.

Clifford
17/04/2013, 12:04 AM
Good luck with that as if ye do not get them back it could be division 1 again.

Looks like it at times but we won't be givin up without a fight on or off the pitch when we feel there is a chance of survival.

littleman
17/04/2013, 10:10 AM
Central theres plenty to play for top an bottom still. Dont think anyone from Corinthians down is guarrenteed safe . By the same token from Everton up its all mathamathically all still to play for. Games in hand are only useful if your winning them.That bodes well for the teams challanging,not so for the teams struggling.Lots of big games left to play for everyone.

littleman
17/04/2013, 1:30 PM
On what it looks like at the minute Red ur bang on, but for me the Halls game against Carrigaline Friday night looks a one way bet, then Glasheen play Brooklodge Tuesday night. A loss for Carrigaline draws them right into the mix an a win for Brookelodge would give them a fighting chance.

corkey121
18/04/2013, 11:34 AM
lets be honest here, relegation is between 4 teams with mayfield massive favourites to stay safe.4 points ahead of brooklodge with 4 games left and when was the last time brooklodge actually won a game? at the top midleton and ucc can be ruled out at this stage as too many games played and not enough points on the board. surely its between mahon everton and douglas. mahon favourites on current form possibly?a lot of games left though at the top so it could change quickly

Mahon favourites on current form let have a look mahon at last 6 games

Douglas Hall 13 out of possible 15
ringmahon12 out possible 15
everton 7 out possible 15:p
ucc 7 out possible 15
midleton 9 out of possible 15.

I think ringmahon deserved great credit for there turn around in recent weeks i just feel they will need to win every game they have left to pipe the hall,

corkey121
18/04/2013, 12:09 PM
good summary, shows these 2 are the form teams anyway as the league table is beginning to show. suprised everton have fallen off the pace just when it matters. once central started writing on here i think teams upped their game against everton;)

He def put a shot in to ringmahon anyway ,hurt by a few comment looks like everton have imploded now

ringmahon4ever
19/04/2013, 12:59 PM
just off the phone to barrack obama.he after finding out that ringmahon fight the world so he needs a hand .that is the most stupid comment i have ever heard. FACT

corkey121
19/04/2013, 1:03 PM
just off the phone to barrack obama.he after finding out that ringmahon fight the world so he needs a hand .that is the most stupid comment i have ever heard. FACT

would really have to agree with ringmahon4ever give a team credit for putting it up to hall for title,and not dish out dirty lies about ringmahon
;)

littleman
19/04/2013, 2:09 PM
Central, there seems to be a hint of frustration about your responces. Iv no problem admitting the Hall an Ringmahon an even Midleton are deservedly on top . The rest of us hav'nt been consistant enough.

Superkeeper
19/04/2013, 4:22 PM
Ucc have really surprised me this year, I'd imagine John caulfields influence from the senior team is filtering down, you'd be delighted if drawn to play ucc at this time of the year before, as they would have had no interest, different this season

littleman
19/04/2013, 6:34 PM
Lads I respect all your opinions but on the UCC thing I totally disagree. The rules are bent to accomidate them, I would argue that its actually not benifical to our league that such a set up it tolerated. Thats my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

littleman
19/04/2013, 9:21 PM
Ringmahon ,,,,,I wouldnt consider them a physcial team , good tough side.

It maybe me but we have a lot of big players anyway who like the physcial game as well so maybe Ringmahon arnt such a daunting team to play for us. I just think they are a solid bunch of lads who play with there hearts on there sleves. Cant fault that. There tough, so you play a tough game against them. They play a mans game, cant say that for a lot of sides in our league.

On the UCC thing, you ring the powers that be an tell them you want to start a side, but cant play till september or october an some nites you want to play tuesday instead of a normal saturday,sunday, or maybe Friday, or Wednesday,,,,, id like to see how you fear out

littleman
20/04/2013, 7:06 AM
As I said feel free to disagree.

corkey121
20/04/2013, 1:52 PM
As I said feel free to disagree.

Lads from wat i seen last night the hall are slipping into gear big week ahead....decie is a class act

Superkeeper
20/04/2013, 2:10 PM
Another league title for tommy, how long before he gets a chance to prove himself at senior level???

mayfieldman
20/04/2013, 6:42 PM
Heard Mahon drew with ucc

littleman
21/04/2013, 1:40 PM
Mayfield 3 Rickmount 0

Superkeeper
21/04/2013, 5:55 PM
Little man, mayfield really after turning the season around

littleman
21/04/2013, 6:23 PM
Just a pity we took 3/4s of the season to get our game together. Have to look at the positives an look forward to next season for us as a chance to make a proper go of it.

Igot2words4ya
23/04/2013, 9:10 PM
Great result for ringmahon hitting an in form Mayfield for 7