PDA

View Full Version : Munster Senior League - Junior Divisions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Eric
28/02/2013, 7:15 AM
Socks didn't go to Midleton, he's gone up Senior. They've lost one or two since the start of the season alright but have some lads just back from injury now too which will hopefully see them through to the end of the season alright.

Igot2words4ya
28/02/2013, 8:04 PM
Socks didn't go to Midleton, he's gone up Senior. They've lost one or two since the start of the season alright but have some lads just back from injury now too which will hopefully see them through to the end of the season alright.
My bad...I was told at the start of season he was gone too middelton..was he training with them maybe?fine player

Eric
28/02/2013, 9:08 PM
Might have been asked to go to Midleton alright but has been with Fermoy all season. Agree he's a fine player, even at 35!

Igot2words4ya
28/02/2013, 9:34 PM
Might have been asked to go to Midleton alright but has been with Fermoy all season. Agree he's a fine player, even at 35!
Didnt realise he was that old.hes one of the main reasons they are premier junior this season

Superkeeper
28/02/2013, 10:08 PM
No sign of corkey121 tonight???

corkey121
01/03/2013, 10:05 AM
I was there, im always there:ball:

Superkeeper
01/03/2013, 1:00 PM
Was it a fair result corkey121

oldlegs
01/03/2013, 3:53 PM
I know very short notice but looking for a game tomorrow at home if anyone interested please pm and thanks. Premier Aul side

Igot2words4ya
02/03/2013, 7:41 AM
I know very short notice but looking for a game tomorrow at home if anyone interested please pm and thanks. Premier Aul side

Did ye get a game old legs?

oldlegs
02/03/2013, 8:57 AM
No game :( . Just train instead gaffer is just going to run us to death that's way I was trying to get a game.

Superkeeper
03/03/2013, 9:43 PM
Well starting to get into the business end of the season now, looking at the table it has to be d halls to lose with Ringmahon, midelton and possibly Everton putting a bit of pressure on, people's thoughts ???

Superkeeper
03/03/2013, 10:32 PM
Central fox are you dismissing ringmahons chances? Looking at the table if they can win there two games in hand they'll be right up there

littleman
03/03/2013, 11:04 PM
Far to early to say whos going to win,or for that matter go down. The one thing about this league is that any team is capeable of getting a result against any other side,an im being very honest here.Iv seen every side in the division play and theres no stand out team. A lot of very hard games left for sides at the top an bottom to play

ringmahon4ever
04/03/2013, 10:11 AM
Ringmahon seniors looking for friendly this weekend. Pm me for details

striker9
04/03/2013, 2:48 PM
Midleton 4up against 9 man glasheen after 25 mins and they told ref blow it up. Have to think they are gone now with only 9 players showing up for a home game.

Superkeeper
04/03/2013, 2:56 PM
Sad really, have been hanging on the last few years but its caught up with them this year, I worry for this glasheen junior side, wouldn't be surprised if they weren't around next year

Mighty almighty
04/03/2013, 3:15 PM
Far to early to say whos going to win,or for that matter go down. The one thing about this league is that any team is capeable of getting a result against any other side,an im being very honest here.Iv seen every side in the division play and theres no stand out team. A lot of very hard games left for sides at the top an bottom to play

Agree totally littleman,saw a few teams against Midleton this year,nobody stood out for me either,only probably Deccie o Connell for Douglas,he seems to be the difference every time you pick up the echo on Wednesdays.think it will be very tight at both ends this year looking at the table today.

striker9
04/03/2013, 4:36 PM
Just saw there that Fermoy have been deducted 9 points for there wins against Carrigaline, Brooklodge and Midleton ! Clifford , Eric any idea why ??

Igot2words4ya
04/03/2013, 6:35 PM
Just saw there that Fermoy have been deducted 9 points for there wins against Carrigaline, Brooklodge and Midleton ! Clifford , Eric any idea why ??
If it were illegal players the fine would have been bigger so I'm guessing playing too many seniors?
Fermoy could be back division 1 very quickly

Eric
04/03/2013, 7:08 PM
Heard at the weekend that it was for playing suspended player/s in those games. I was told the club were appealing them due to not being notified or something like that but obviously that didn't work.
Under real pressure now to stay up!!!

Superkeeper
04/03/2013, 9:21 PM
Jes really puts fermoy up against it now, league really are taking a no nonsense attitude when it comes to playing illegal players, Msl officers have to much time on there hands going through all the match cards !!!

Igot2words4ya
04/03/2013, 9:58 PM
Have too agree.Ringmahon have a red mist hanging over them all the time and when they go begind it comes out!Femoy are good enough too escape trouble tho but Douglas hall have been there and done that in the league so I fancy them

Eric
04/03/2013, 10:12 PM
It'll either galvanise the lads and they pull together to get results or it could knock the stuffing out of them!! Hopefully it's the first one!

Superkeeper
04/03/2013, 10:53 PM
It's definatley the halls to lose, the only way i see them dropping points os if they get a load of mid week games when Deccie is unavailable!!!

Igot2words4ya
04/03/2013, 11:19 PM
It's definatley the halls to lose, the only way i see them dropping points os if they get a load of mid week games when Deccie is unavailable!!!
Well the hall have 14 league games left and the league is ment too be over in 8 weeks or so.So midweek games will happen.what I was wondering is if Deckie o Connell can't make it midweek then how does he train?

Superkeeper
05/03/2013, 7:37 AM
Does a player of deccie's quality have to train, in this day in age you've got to except people's work commitments

corkey121
05/03/2013, 9:14 AM
Just great to see deccie playing still at a decent level, great talent!! no doubt would be still playing senior if he was training regularly, but your right superkeeper work is work.

pirlo
05/03/2013, 12:58 PM
Don't think there will be many teams in cork training tonight..I know a few senior teams have rearranged their sessions to suit tonight's champions league games.

Igot2words4ya
05/03/2013, 7:14 PM
Does any one know can you still sign unatched players?

Radiostar
05/03/2013, 7:36 PM
Does any one know can you still sign unatched players?
Yes you can sign anyone who hasn't signed for any club, think cut off might be end of March though.

Superkeeper
05/03/2013, 9:02 PM
Who are all these unattached players that everyone is trying to sign ???!!!

corkey121
07/03/2013, 10:41 AM
Speaking about Tommy i'd like to wish him and the boys the best of luck in sundays Munster junior cup quarter final against Pike rvers, big task for them but cup football is very unpredictable.

Igot2words4ya
08/03/2013, 8:06 PM
Howd mayfield get on tonight?

Igot2words4ya
09/03/2013, 8:29 AM
Lost 3-1 looking bleak for them now
I'm thinking thats them and glasheen gone now.i wonder who will join them.Corinthians and Fermoy would be good enough too get out of it I'd imagine.altho a few of the Corinthians players are playing for their second team now who look like they'll be playing Premier next year.

Igot2words4ya
09/03/2013, 11:09 AM
Cors will get out alright one from brokelodge carrigaline and maybe fermoy?
Looking like ringmahon and Corinthians both could have two teams in the premier next season

pirlo
09/03/2013, 5:03 PM
Any other results from today's premier fixtures.

striker9
09/03/2013, 5:13 PM
Midleton 1-0 Corinthians ! Mid 1 up great header. Corinthians down to 10 after 30 mins. Corinthians will not go down.

mayfieldman
16/03/2013, 3:37 PM
corenthians beat everton today 5-2. big blow 4 everton who had been flyin

corkey121
17/03/2013, 8:54 AM
Was at that game very strange game bad result for everton alright corinthians scored a goal whan everton keeper was down injured surely the ref should stop game the keeper was carried off with bad looking injury

Bad result for everton, great weekend for the hall without even playing.looks like its beteen midleton douglas hall and ringmahon.have to fancy tommy and the boys.6 nil friday in cup against cobh.several changes but played decent stuff .important to win after the dissappointment of the pike game.

ringmahon4ever
17/03/2013, 9:54 AM
What do ya mean by imploding Mr fox

pirlo
17/03/2013, 10:47 AM
It's a very entertaining league, I'm shocked at evertons defeat yesterday, but as I said previously I never fancied them to win the league. Have seen them a few times this year and they had no consistency. I think it will come down to how much the hall want it as they have a lot of games to play. Ringmahon prob the only team who can challenge them, although Midleton still in with a shout! Well done to all teams for keeping it alive for so long. It'll prob come down to the last week or so before we know who the champions will be.

Mighty almighty
24/03/2013, 1:40 PM
Colege Cors 1-1 rockmount
Midleton 2-1 carrigaline
Brooklodge 0-5 Douglas hall
Mayfield 6-0 fermoy
Just saw these results top and bottom doesn't change much in the table,Corinthians look like they will pull away from bottom,next week looks like a few big fixtures,ucc v everton,but Douglas v ringmahon looks like the game to take in.

Igot2words4ya
24/03/2013, 2:02 PM
Jesus what's going on down in Fermoy?

littleman
24/03/2013, 11:20 PM
Pardon me Central but the only BIG thingabout the Mayfield result was the score line. The performance was always in us,just frustrating that it took 15 league games to show.

Mighty almighty
24/03/2013, 11:52 PM
Pardon me Central but the only BIG thingabout the Mayfield result was the score line. The performance was always in us,just frustrating that it took 15 league games to show.

To be honest only seen ye against Midleton in Knockgriffin,was a very good honest battle,referree to be honest didnt help but,it was the most physical/honest junior game I seen in along time and I was surprised to see yer league position when I saw the table a week later,some good footballers in your squad.they say the table doesn't lie,but think ye are In a false position.

littleman
25/03/2013, 12:14 AM
Ya i enjoyed the game,proper junior game,no quater asked or given.Ref wrecked a great game,destroyed it.....................In releation to the league,the final table dosent lie

Superkeeper
25/03/2013, 7:33 AM
It could be tough year on fermoy and mayfield , senior and junior teams could be both relegated

Superkeeper
25/03/2013, 2:24 PM
I agree redandwhite especially when all the night games start coming thick and fast !

littleman
25/03/2013, 9:43 PM
Central Im well aware of the table an where we sit in it.But i have no intention in panicing.No point really.

Was I surprised we played so well an scored so many,no I wasnt.I can look at the opposition an put my personal opinion of what ever club or person it is to one side an still see where they are weak or strong an pay it the respect it deserves. So in each game we have played,no matter how well or bad we played we still would lose but I still beleived we deserved more from the majority of those games and I still beleive my players have it in them to beat anyone provided everyones attitude is correct an everyones concentration is proper.

Football is very fickle.Last season we were conenders,this season we strenghtened but it hasnt work out the way we expected.That can happen.

So in situations like this you treat every game like you would if you were at the top trying to win the league,one game at a time.

We are trying to build a side,it takes a lot of guts to start fresh with very few experienced players an a hell of a lot of young players. We train as well as any senior side,we have the best of facilities an want for nothing .But that dose not guarrentee success,every game we play ball,Mayfield are not a long ball team.We play football the right way.

Yes we may do well to avoid relegation,but its a challange an If we cant challange at one end then we must make sure we will challange ay the other.

littleman
25/03/2013, 10:06 PM
Red if I was a football romantic I could say that when I agreed to push our kick off time to 4:30 to allow ye to get yer youth game played in Cork then the football gods shone on us a little.,,,,,,,,,,but in reality doing a fellow Cork side a favour is what we should all do when given the chance.I watched yer game an was delighted when ye score at the death to beat Balla. Next week against Mayfield,haha we can wave across the pitch at one another.

Fermoy came well up for the game,they knew it was a 6 pointer. We were actually missing a few bodies if im honest and cancelled trasining Thursday because of the bad weather so it wasnt the best way to get rev'd up for a big game.In a nutshell the whole team just played well,the bench did a huge job of encouraging the players selected on the 11 an when subs were used they just fitted in like for like with who came off an it all worked seamlessly.

Defenders defended well,midfielders tackled and created,wingers ran the lines an forwards were ruthless.The goalie got very cold but kept his concentration throughout. Personally I was delighted for the players,one an all.

Its hard week after week playing well an ending up on the losing side.Theres no fair in football,it kicks ya when ur down an dose it again when ur tying to get back up so ya have to fight it all the way to be successful.Saturday just provided me with the proof that we are doing the right things the right way an if we just ride it out an stay up next season should be a different story for us.