PDA

View Full Version : Cork City v Waterford United - 20th August

A face
09/08/2010, 5:32 PM
Cork City v Waterford United - Turner's Cross Airtricity League Friday, 20th August 7.45pm

There are posters available for fans to put up for this game. Contact the club to find out about it.

razor
10/08/2010, 12:14 PM
and not forgetting the Book Launch in the Evergreen afterwards. :D
A face, your photo looks fantastic on the cover, many thanks
hope you'll be there.

A face
10/08/2010, 5:19 PM
and not forgetting the Book Launch in the Evergreen afterwards. :D
A face, your photo looks fantastic on the cover, many thanks
hope you'll be there.

I'll be there alright, actually really looking forward to it. Fair play to ya for putting it all together. Hope it does well.

Martinho II
10/08/2010, 8:21 PM
I'll be there alright, actually really looking forward to it. Fair play to ya for putting it all together. Hope it does well.

what is the book launch now lads?

razor
10/08/2010, 9:02 PM
what is the book launch now lads?Its in the Global Announcement at the top of the forum, I've written a book of poetry on Cork City FC.

Onefootednopace
12/08/2010, 12:15 PM
Best of luck with the book Razor, should be a best seller. And thankfully the club has seen the light at last and allowed you publish your rhymes in the match programme.

A face
19/08/2010, 10:25 AM
Will there be many Waterford fans at this i wonder?

micls
19/08/2010, 12:40 PM
Hopefully a bumper crowd for this. The invitation drop is a great idea so it'd be great if it works out well

A face
19/08/2010, 12:53 PM
Yeah, definitely, i think its a great idea. Fair play to all involved.

razor
20/08/2010, 11:40 AM
Best of luck with the book Razor, should be a best seller. And thankfully the club has seen the light at last and allowed you publish your rhymes in the match programme.Cheers, getting a bit nervous now.
Delighted to have City legends Damien Richardson and Deccie Daly launching the book tonight.
Should be a good night.

micls
20/08/2010, 5:42 PM
Cheers, getting a bit nervous now.
Delighted to have City legends Damien Richardson and Deccie Daly launching the book tonight.
Should be a good night.

Have a ball razor. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy, hopefully the online shop will deliver. And I definitely want to see a recording of Rico reading too :)