PDA

View Full Version : You twisted me arm...

dahamsta
11/06/2001, 3:00 PM
Since people in the Development forum seemed quite keen on it, and it's relatively quiet on the soccer front, I've added this forum for people to chat about stuff other than soccer. If it gets traffic I'll leave it up, if no-one cares I'll kill it off again.

adam

joe
11/06/2001, 3:33 PM
Is this what The Legend was looking for a while back, then?

03.06.2001 22.35

My suggestion

Adam,

We need a strategy for more women on the forum to chat up! There should be a section on flowers, kittens and that sort of thing!

I reckon a sex advice forum might also be popular, call it sex advice for football fans!

Later,
Des.

dahamsta
11/06/2001, 5:03 PM
Well, I was more thinking about the people looking for a music forum, but what the hell, if you want to talk about flowers and kittens, you go right ahead joe. I'll leave it for someone else to call you a big girls blouse.

Thread split and moved to "Witness".

adam

The Legend
13/06/2001, 11:29 PM
I hear the violets weren't blooming well this year! I'm more of a roses man myself...

... to avoid the sometimes witless abuse i get...
.. and for the dumb out there...
.. I AM ONLY JOKING!!!

Tasteful, original and interesting abuse only please!

joe
14/06/2001, 9:31 AM
well, there's a rumour going around that neil is taking a seamstress course! any truth in that one neil?

Neil
14/06/2001, 12:27 PM
You must be referring to the Steamtrain course I'm doing in FAS?

Peadar
07/09/2004, 2:30 PM
Since people in the Development forum seemed quite keen on it, and it's relatively quiet on the soccer front, I've added this forum for people to chat about stuff other than soccer. If it gets traffic I'll leave it up, if no-one cares I'll kill it off again.

adam

I'm in a recycling mood so I thought I'd dig this up.

Off Topic has been a huge hit since this first post.
Some of the tripe which has been discussed and dismissed is nothing short of mind boggling!
We all need an Off Topic section in our lives to escape the hum drum of daily life.

Pat O' Banton
07/09/2004, 2:35 PM
I'm in a recycling mood so I thought I'd dig this up.

Off Topic has been a huge hit since this first post.
Some of the tripe which has been discussed and dismissed is nothing short of mind boggling!
We all need an Off Topic section in our lives to escape the hum drum of daily life.

Is Berkshire begining to get to you :eek:

the 12 th man
07/09/2004, 2:42 PM
the forum for "sex advice" must have had difficulties being erected :D

Peadar
07/09/2004, 2:59 PM
Is Berkshire begining to get to you :eek:

Sure I hardly see the place!
Between Dublin, London, Nottingham and Basel I haven't even had a chance to go out in Reading town yet.

It's Pat Dolan I need a break from ;)

dahamsta
07/09/2004, 4:31 PM
I've often thought of doing a Gen[M]ay-style Babe Forum (http://www.genmay.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4) here, but could see it descending into [M]ayhem in about twenty minutes flat... :)

adam

max power
07/09/2004, 4:36 PM
yeah but it would be a great 20 mins :D

galwaygirl
07/09/2004, 4:45 PM
I've often thought of doing a Gen[M]ay-style Babe Forum (http://www.genmay.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4) here, but could see it descending into [M]ayhem in about twenty minutes flat... :)

adam

I'm not even gonna ask what's on that site or how you came across it (excuse the pun) dahamsta :D :D

tonycuna
07/09/2004, 4:46 PM
I think it's a good idea to create a forum about music, especially irish music
what do you think?

Pat O' Banton
07/09/2004, 4:48 PM
Sure I hardly see the place!
Between Dublin, London, Nottingham and Basel I haven't even had a chance to go out in Reading town yet.

It's Pat Dolan I need a break from ;)

If I were you I'd keep on the road ;) .

max power
07/09/2004, 5:19 PM
so many halting sites, so little time.....poor peadar ;)

the 12 th man
07/09/2004, 10:58 PM
I'm not even gonna ask what's on that site or how you came across it (excuse the pun) dahamsta :D :D

what pun ? :rolleyes:

dahamsta
08/09/2004, 4:17 PM
I'm not even gonna ask what's on that site
Babes of course. Some of the girly members post requests for Mabes occasionally too, but it's rare. And it's all good clean fun, nudity ain't allowed. That's reserved for the Premium [M]embers forum. Of which I'm also a member. :)

or how you came across it
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. ;)

adam

Sonic
09/09/2004, 9:25 PM
:D :D :D :D Brazil are the best team in the world but who is the best band.Chillies for me

Flea
10/09/2004, 9:46 PM
Chillies Are Class But Guns N Roses Are Better

Plastic Paddy
10/09/2004, 9:51 PM
Chillies Are Class But Guns N Roses Are Better

Surely, with your name, shouldn't you be a huge Chillies fan? :confused: (or a half-decent bass player? :D )

:) PP