PDA

View Full Version : Nelson Vieira Tavares Da Veiga

richiemd
03/08/2010, 2:05 PM
Anyone got any info at all on this new player?
Like his playing position and a pic of him?
I cant find anything on the net about him at all...

poster
03/08/2010, 2:06 PM
Anyone got any info at all on this new player?
Like his playing position and a pic of him?
I cant find anything on the net about him at all...

Can't find any pics but he's a Dutch winger, afaik he plays both sides.

richiemd
03/08/2010, 2:11 PM
Thanks poster, and do you know his date of birth then? Or any of his former clubs perhaps?

gustavo
03/08/2010, 2:31 PM
I'd say this is him here http://www.leonidasvoetbal.nl/teams/Spelersprofiel%20kampioenen%20A1%202008%20-%202009.htm

Google translate doesn't help much :D

Nelson Vieira
Striker shirt number 7
This is someone that you like to come to the stadium. This balgoochelaar was often unstoppable. By its actions and movements, he sent many people to park in Leonidas. But sometimes we abused him rotten because the ball too long with him loved. Nelson's second year and wish him every success in the seniors.

poster
03/08/2010, 2:55 PM
Gilbert Arkhurst looks like a pretty cool mofo. Should have signed him instead.

richiemd
03/08/2010, 3:32 PM
Thats a great link, thanks poster, so he is a striker and not a winger then?

poster
03/08/2010, 3:34 PM
Thats a great link, thanks poster, so he is a striker and not a winger then?

Gustavo did the work there. I was told he's able to play both wings. Not sure about up front. What's the research for? FM or something?

richiemd
03/08/2010, 3:40 PM
Oh sorry, thanks Gustavo and poster for the help all the same. Just helping a friend create a football-squads website on the airtricity league and trying to get the information as up to date as possible.

rob mcdonald
03/08/2010, 4:30 PM
Only a matter of time before our International scout came up with a gem for Rovers. This secret agent has been a constant provider of QUALITY from Leonidas FC and Holland in general. Remember Jan Vermulen, the lengendary Johnny Hoecks, the 10ft tall defender Peter Coubessen who couldnt head the ball and his last offering was the 5ft tall winger Micheal Zaalman who got lost in the grass during King Dons time. All massive additions to the bit of red!!!! Hopefully Nelson bucks this trend....

Fivesilver
03/08/2010, 5:24 PM
You'd never know - he could be the next Jan Vermuelm.

richiemd
03/08/2010, 5:42 PM
So now all we need to do is confirm if he is a winger or a striker....

gustavo
03/08/2010, 8:08 PM
Only a matter of time before our International scout came up with a gem for Rovers. This secret agent has been a constant provider of QUALITY from Leonidas FC and Holland in general. Remember Jan Vermulen, the lengendary Johnny Hoecks, the 10ft tall defender Peter Coubessen who couldnt head the ball and his last offering was the 5ft tall winger Micheal Zaalman who got lost in the grass during King Dons time. All massive additions to the bit of red!!!! Hopefully Nelson bucks this trend....

I thought Zaalman and Hoecks were good :) Coubesson I can't remember too much but Daniel Moreno was terrible !

showgies
03/08/2010, 10:16 PM
I remember Moreno scoring a cracker of a goal in the showgrounds...

gustavo
03/08/2010, 10:45 PM
Was the only good thing he done - I remember the goal too a lovely left foot curler into the Shed End.

I also remember him going up for a header unchallenged and totally missing the ball :D

peadar1987
04/08/2010, 12:18 AM
How does he compare to Xano?

Nah Nah Nah Nah
04/08/2010, 7:12 AM
Was the only good thing he done - I remember the goal too a lovely left foot curler into the Shed End.

I also remember him going up for a header unchallenged and totally missing the ball :D

They happened in the same game as well I think

showgies
04/08/2010, 10:00 AM
Wasn't Moreno supposed to have been signed from Arsenal?

pauliek
06/08/2010, 11:58 PM
He stood with us in v Bohs, he was messing around with the ball before the game, nice feet

Bigone57
08/08/2010, 8:29 PM
Got a Dutch friend to Translate this for me this is the best he could do.
Hope it helps.

This is someone you like to come to the stadium for to see. This "ballmagician" was often unstoppable. With his actions and movements, he attracted many people to the park at Leonidas. But sometimes we scold him rotten because he kept the ball too long with him and did not pass. Nelson is in his second year and we wish him a lot of success at the seniors.

Cant beat the human.lol:D

Google translate doesn't help much :D

Nelson Vieira
Striker shirt number 7
This is someone that you like to come to the stadium. This balgoochelaar was often unstoppable. By its actions and movements, he sent many people to park in Leonidas. But sometimes we abused him rotten because the ball too long with him loved. Nelson's second year and wish him every success in the seniors.[/QUOTE]

Fivesilver
08/08/2010, 9:13 PM
Nah, I still prefer "ballgoochelaar". Come to think of it, I remember him in goal for Liverpool.