PDA

View Full Version : What does he have to do?

Green&whitearmy
02/08/2010, 5:18 PM
What does this stocking have to do to get sacked or realise he cant do anything else with this team?

Losing 6 nil at home to ucd, losing 4 nil to shels in a cup final at home and losing half his team because of his own attitude.... and he's prob lost the dressing room at this stage as well.

Now do i need to say more or are people gona come on here and try and defend this man, its gone beyond a joke at this stage...

He always says on mns that it wud be too easy jst too walk away, if its dat easy then just go, let someone else try salvage something out of this season if its not too late...

peadar1987
02/08/2010, 5:31 PM
The evening of a 4-0 defeat in a cup final isn't the right time to be making a rational decision about a manager's future. I haven't seen much of the lads this season from Scotland, but we should wait until the dust has settled before we start calling for the manager's head.

Weatherman
02/08/2010, 7:03 PM
Losing 4-0 to a mediorce 1st division side in your own back garden is an absolute disgrace! Gormley was headless and when Shels went 2-0 up, kept changing the teams formation around and at one stage left only 2 defenders back, one being chris shields, a midfielder. Absolute joke of a manager he is. This man is solely responsible for Bray being turned into a laughing stock in the legue. Even the shels fans where singing "Rentford Rejects." Time to walk Eddie, or better still, RUN!

Captain2007
02/08/2010, 9:14 PM
Peadar the dust has well settled believe me, the posts above are not just about tonight's embarrassment, I have previously posted many times before that Mr Gormley should do the honourable thing and resign, enough is enough the paying supporters deserve better, we have seen our team score in 3 out of 14 home games this season, tonights opposition Shelbourne were so much better organised than us and are not even challenging in the first division and we can't score or defend properly,IMO the buck stops with the manager.......give us all a break and move on!

Bry Boy
02/08/2010, 11:31 PM
Well Well Well
I wanted him gone last year to be honest.
great man have to say but god he has made the most BAFELING dessicions.

but lads what are the chances of our club doing anything,like come on.
and if we do who ??
yes we all know we ncould get good managers,but the club will do the usual throw a devlin in or somebody in the back.

naoise kennedy
03/08/2010, 7:18 PM
On a positive note,, good to see steo brennan back,himself and dempsey in centre mid should be a big influence,, then again eddie might not even pick him..

KK77
04/08/2010, 11:53 AM
The evening of a 4-0 defeat in a cup final isn't the right time to be making a rational decision about a manager's future. I haven't seen much of the lads this season from Scotland, but we should wait until the dust has settled before we start calling for the manager's head.

So when should we then?? When we lose yet another game by 4 or 5?

peadar1987
04/08/2010, 12:03 PM
So when should we then?? When we lose yet another game by 4 or 5?

I'm just saying you should take time to think about it. Ten minutes after the final whistle emotions are going to be running high. I've only been at one game this season, so I can't comment on anything except the MNS clips I've seen, but even if it is Eddie's fault, sacking the manager isn't a decision you should make when you're angry about a defeat, it should be done because you think it's the right think to move the club forwards

Hulsey
04/08/2010, 4:05 PM
On a positive note,, good to see steo brennan back,himself and dempsey in centre mid should be a big influence,, then again eddie might not even pick him..

Lets hope that he can keep himself injury free, and it wasn't a case of a Harry Kewell type fit for a final job

Bry Boy
04/08/2010, 10:51 PM
Peader
we have been bottom of the league for two years, with last season a team that half of the players playing in top premierre clubs now eddie got them relegated.
so your bottom of the league for two years , OH YEAH go on have more time to the f******g job.

The Fox
05/08/2010, 6:47 AM
I think that is a fair point - there is the nucleus of our squad doing well at Sligo, pats rovers and bohs - and they were relegated with us!