PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy McGeough

ConfusedBlue
19/04/2004, 1:42 PM
I hear Jimmy has been spotted hanging around Turners Cross alot lately.With Dolan coming under increasing preesure after such a poor start,what are the chances of Dolan stepping upstairs and Jimmy taking over the reins(ala St.Pats with Buckley in charge).
Now i'd have to start worrying if that happened because Cork would have to be genuine contenders under Jimmy's style of play :confused:

razor
19/04/2004, 2:00 PM
I hear he's down Carrick on Suir way getting a few bob with one of the local teams to try and keep them up.
He may have been at the Cross last Saturday night for the Munster Junior Cup semi final to see Carrick United.

Colm
19/04/2004, 2:03 PM
what are the chances of Dolan stepping upstairs and Jimmy taking over the reins

No chance.

Now fcuk off you obsessed little fool and stop trying to stir things up.

pete
19/04/2004, 2:13 PM
what are the chances of Dolan stepping upstairs and Jimmy taking over the reins(ala St.Pats with Buckley in charge).

He wouldn't be a bad alternative to have in the wings. Don't suppose he go back to youse under pain of death given manner he disposed.

SÓC
19/04/2004, 2:27 PM
I wonder will the Rat get the sack for not playing Daddy's boy even when he's suspended.

ConfusedBlue
20/04/2004, 1:19 PM
Well i do believe the vast majority of Blues fans would have Jimmy back at the drop of a hat but unfortunately thats not gonna happen with the current regime in charge.
His contract is up in June(the club have still being paying him as they apparently only relieved him of his duties but didnt actually sack him) and im sure there will be planty of clubs chasing his signature.Whoever he takes over at,best of luck to him.I'd be fearful of any team that Jimmy is in charge of because of the style of play of his teams,there sure to be contenders for a cup or league!!!!!!!!!
:confused:

Troy.McClure
20/04/2004, 1:26 PM
youse

You've been in Jackland too long Pete, Im getting worried! :eek:

ConfusedBlue
20/04/2004, 1:30 PM
The fact is McGrath was'nt even in Cork that night (ive heard that from some of the players).He was at our 1st 2 games but has'nt been seen since,apparently he was in a recovery clinic in Wexford and is now in the Rutland Centre in Dublin!!!-

pete
20/04/2004, 1:57 PM
You've been in Jackland too long Pete, Im getting worried! :eek:

deadly buzz rite..

:eek:

Citygirl
20/04/2004, 8:37 PM
The fact is McGrath was'nt even in Cork that night (ive heard that from some of the players).He was at our 1st 2 games but has'nt been seen since,apparently he was in a recovery clinic in Wexford and is now in the Rutland Centre in Dublin!!!-

jeez i must be hallucinating so cos i saw paul mcgrath sittin in a car across the road from the grounds the night of the city-waterford game..maybe he has a clone..

GavinZac
22/04/2004, 8:35 AM
Ya he was at the City game, he turned up p*ssed and Waterford officials drove him home straight away.

a pretty bold claim, anyone else this?

Troy.McClure
22/04/2004, 10:16 AM
deadly buzz rite..

:eek:

Bleedin' rapid! :cool:

thecorner
22/04/2004, 10:19 AM

did you check the yellow house

:D :D :D