PDA

View Full Version : Drogheda 0-2 Bray

Roo69
30/07/2010, 9:55 PM
SUPERB 2nd half preformance tonight by the lads, actually superb preformance full stop. Not one player could be faulted for effort.

Mulroy was outstanding and scored one of the best Bray goals i've seen in a long long time, they tore the Drogheda defence apart for it. Jake's volley was really well taken too.

Could and should have been 4 or 5 but happy to score two and keep a clean sheet.

Big name signing on the way too ;) Well so i've heard :D

SupaJon
30/07/2010, 10:26 PM
Just a glimmer of hope then......?

naoise kennedy
30/07/2010, 10:36 PM
The fightback has started.. 4 home matches on the run next.. lets get a few wins..

peadar1987
31/07/2010, 1:13 AM
Massive result for the lads. Win our game in hand and we're just 5 points behind Drogheda, and we still have to play them again...

Being an optimist is a curse, isn't it?!

tippex
31/07/2010, 5:14 PM
I think the music as the teams come out should now be the theme tune to the great escape :cool:

Martinho II
31/07/2010, 7:31 PM
SUPERB 2nd half preformance tonight by the lads, actually superb preformance full stop. Not one player could be faulted for effort.

Mulroy was outstanding and scored one of the best Bray goals i've seen in a long long time, they tore the Drogheda defence apart for it. Jake's volley was really well taken too.

Could and should have been 4 or 5 but happy to score two and keep a clean sheet.

Big name signing on the way too ;) Well so i've heard :D

Gary Dempsey is a bit of a coup.. He musn't have being on much wages at Darlington?