PDA

View Full Version : New Signing????

drummerboy
19/04/2004, 11:00 AM
Heard that John Gill will make a big name signing this week. Don't know who it is but it is from a reliable source. Any hear anything?

Maynard
19/04/2004, 11:24 AM
Heard that all right, but no names. In fairness how "big" could the signing be at this stage? I'd say all the goal machines and iron curtains have been snapped up by now.
Either way, one player isn't going to change our fortunes, what we need is a consolidated effort from who we have to try and start putting some points on the board pronto.

Sheridan
19/04/2004, 12:23 PM
Robbie Doyle? ;)
Richie Partridge? :eek:
The Return of Tony Sheridan?

Hopefully it's a left-back, a right-sided midfielder or a striker. Perhaps one of the lads with the inside track could drop us a few hints.

bigfoot
19/04/2004, 12:35 PM
Where did you all hear this?

Sheridan
19/04/2004, 12:37 PM
Where did you all hear this?
I've not heard owt (apart from on this thread), no-one tells me anything. John Gill did say a few weeks ago that he was looking to bring in a couple of players soon, though.

bigfoot
19/04/2004, 12:59 PM
Keith O'Neill maybe? His name has been mentioned around a few clubs! Michael Foley-Sheridan is getting re-leased from Liverpool aswell this season???? Just thoughts!

Sheridan
19/04/2004, 1:02 PM
Keith O'Neill maybe? His name has been mentioned around a few clubs! Michael Foley-Sheridan is getting re-leased from Liverpool aswell this season???? Just thoughts!
Keith O'Neill was mentioned in pre-season, someone at the club confirmed to me that it was balderdash and there had been no contact. Can't see that changing now, though there was talk of him signing for Shams. Michael Foley-Sheridan's an interesting one...

ConfusedBlue
19/04/2004, 1:45 PM
Andy Myler 15+stone.Now that is a big signing!!!!!!!!! :confused: