PDA

View Full Version : Bit of a mystery???????

Cityx
29/10/2001, 9:35 PM
Saw this on the Eircom Website on the results for Shels match

http://mmm.eircom.ie/soccer/eircomLeague/news/index.asp?StoryId=5284&PageCount=-20

Very fast signing to say the least

[Just fixing the link. - Vetinari]

Cityx
29/10/2001, 10:37 PM
Thanks Vetinari

A face
30/10/2001, 8:48 AM
Tony T is with Shels, it can't be, i mean the club never actually said anything, so it can't be true.

can anyone confirm.:confused:

Ali-G
30/10/2001, 8:54 AM
So, Tynan signed for Shels, and walked into their first team, even though gunther thought he wasnt good enough for a place on the bench at city. If this is a permanent transfer, i think it a bad move by city. it seems that he must have got into gunther's bad books. does anyone know if its a loan deal, or permanent? Did we get any money for him? :mad:
Nothing about it in the papers yet again.
thats herrick, tynan, greg, and colin (and patsy to a lesser extent) that are missing from our midfield from last season.
Ali-G

A face
30/10/2001, 9:25 AM
just keepg him off the first team in case he got spotted, seeing what he was worth and tried to make some money from him. If he signed for Shels ... is he fulltime now as well !!

joe
30/10/2001, 12:00 PM
According to today's Sun, he was released by City and is currently on trial at Shels.

pete
30/10/2001, 12:57 PM
Eyewitness report says he not aware Tynan on the pitch so dunno if 100%.

Can anyone think Tynan could play for hacker Keelys team?

I see nothing wrong with releasing players as we've complained long enough about the old boys brigade at the cross. Maybe this will ensure players fight more for their place on the team & squad?

Troy.McClure
30/10/2001, 1:24 PM
There's no official statement on the Shels web page but one guy in the chat room wants to know if they have signed "Tommy Tynan"!:confused:

Neil
30/10/2001, 1:42 PM
Originally posted by Troy.McClure
"Tommy Tynan"!
his evil twin brother with the Fine Young Cannibal's hairdo?

Gary
30/10/2001, 5:15 PM
Gunther out.

Gary
30/10/2001, 5:18 PM
Oh yeah. And sure while he is at it he may as well release Carey, Horgan, CPOB and Bennet as well.

shedite
30/10/2001, 5:34 PM
Well I'm not Tony Tynan's biggest fan and don't think he's worth a place in City's first team but no matter how bad someone is, you don't sell them to your biggest rival.

In Championship Manager you wouldn't be allowed do it!