PDA

View Full Version : Oxegen 2004

Neish
19/04/2004, 12:30 AM
Posted this on other forums so I thought i may as well here. The line-up for Oxegen(formely witnness) 2004.

David Bowie
The Darkness
The Strokes
Pink
N*E*R*D
The Chemical Brothers
Massive Attack
Wu-tang clan
PJ Harvey
Ash
Franz Ferdinand
Keane
Kings of leon.
Faithless
Snow Patrol
Muse
The Libertines
The Cure
Black Eyed Peas
and Basement Jacks

Some good band there. Anyone here for it? :cool:

Neish
19/04/2004, 10:36 AM
Paddy Casey
Scissor Sisters
The Rapture
Wilco
Rick Warwick
and Erin McKeown

All confirmed 19/4/2004

the 12 th man
19/04/2004, 11:22 AM
Posted this on other forums so I thought i may as well here. The line-up for Oxegen(formely witnness) 2004.

Keane
:cool:

there is just no escape, is there ?? :D

max power
19/04/2004, 11:33 AM
overall its sh1t....bowie and the cure, after that a few acts with one or two hits, ie darkness, black eyed peas, nerd, frez ferninard...etc....

a few more two quality acts are needed, compared to the line up that feile produced in thurles, this is a waste of money....

Neish
19/04/2004, 5:42 PM
overall its sh1t....bowie and the cure, after that a few acts with one or two hits, ie darkness, black eyed peas, nerd, frez ferninard...etc....

a few more two quality acts are needed, compared to the line up that feile produced in thurles, this is a waste of money....

The Strokes, Muse, Chemical Brothers, Snow Patrol Paddy Casey and Massive Attack all great bands. And there is still only round 25 acts named that leaves about 55 yet to be named

max power
20/04/2004, 1:15 PM
still overall its a bad line up.....they need another major act sell tickets, a lot of my mates who normally go aren't botheriing cause the line up is so bad for the money they are paying.....

sadloserkid
23/04/2004, 11:36 AM
Snow Patrol and The Cure are two big big yays! Bowie too I suppose.

Muse are decent live. Ditto for Paddy Casey but I've seen him too many times to care anymore. Ash are crap live but might be worth a look. Wouldn't mind seeing The Darkness either.

Definately not worth it though.

the 12 th man
23/04/2004, 11:54 AM
david bowie#glass spider live#ouch

eoinh
23/04/2004, 11:58 AM
Wilco are a great band.

gustavo
23/04/2004, 12:46 PM
well ill be there and i personally cant wait for the strokes and franz ferdinand . :D

more bands added

www.oxegen.ie

Ruairi
25/04/2004, 5:36 PM
OH NO!!!!!!!!

ocean colour scene......

YAWN....

Macy
26/04/2004, 9:05 AM
Chemical Brothers, Massive Attack, Ash and Wu Tang are hardly fly by night's with only a couple of singles out... See the Beta Band have been added as well, almost tempted....

max power
26/04/2004, 9:46 AM
i'd agree with chemical brothers, but massive attacks last album bombed and was well below par,

ash are back with a good new sound but 1977 still has to be bettered,

wu tang, not into that type of noise so i know little about them...

what i'd say is that they need another act worthy of playing on the same stage as bowie on the other night as a headline, at the mo they haven't got one

GavinZac
26/04/2004, 9:57 AM
David Bowie
The Darkness
The Strokes
N*E*R*D
Wu-tang
Ash
Franz Ferdinand
Faithless
Muse
The Cure

i want to go now. the darkness & wutang are always good for a laugh. nerd have some daycent songs. Franz ferdinand, well i'd love to see them even if just for that 10 seconds on "take me out"

sadloserkid
26/04/2004, 11:54 AM
Wilco are a great band.

Actually I'll second that even if I only got into them through Golden Smog.

Beavis
26/04/2004, 12:07 PM
OH NO!!!!!!!!

ocean colour scene......

YAWN....

:eek:
OCS rule defo going now!

Complete Stone Roses are quality in concert aswell......