PDA

View Full Version : Hail!

liam88
18/04/2004, 9:15 PM
I was going to put this in my "I'm back" thread in Off TOpic but rememberd my signature so here we go-a big Hail! hail! to all hoops fans after the result today, O'Neil says it's been the best one yet and let's hope that he sticks around to see a few more!
Here's to the new and rightful Champions! :D

sylvo
19/04/2004, 10:16 AM
Seem's the only defence the other side could give this season was pulling the plug on the camera 30 secound's from the final whistle.

Éanna
19/04/2004, 12:18 PM
watched the first 30 mins of it, and couldn't take any more. it was absolutely awful "football" How Celtic have done so well in europe is beyond me

Plastic Paddy
19/04/2004, 1:15 PM
watched the first 30 mins of it, and couldn't take any more. it was absolutely awful "football"

Serious question. Is the eL product honestly any better?

How Celtic have done so well in europe is beyond me

Excellent organisation, a team that plays for the shirt and each other, a tactically-astute coaching staff and a manager that instils in each of his players a lasting self-belief.

Is that enough for you?

:D PP

Éanna
19/04/2004, 1:18 PM
what you mean is that mr. martin o'neill has done the same as he did at leicester- he has somehow managed to blend a lot of very average players together with a few good ones and the sum is a hell of a lot greater than the parts. fair play to him for that. it just turns my stomach to see players like mjallby and varga playing champions league football. not to mention stilian "i'm the most over rated player in the world" petrov.

well done celtic anyway

gustavo
19/04/2004, 1:29 PM
yeah fair play to him i suppose he can only work with the players at his disposal and probably deserves to work with a better squad of players as he has probably taken that squad as far as he can