PDA

View Full Version : Shelbourne away/Bus

Monkfish
25/07/2010, 2:51 AM
So our favourite away trip is here again. I know some people dislike Shelbourne but would you rather trips to Wexford, Salthill, and Monaghan?

Bus going (credit where credit is due, the SC have run a bus to every away match so far this year) contact Dave 085-7408289. Bus size will depend on numbers so get yer name in asap.

Arthurs Quay park around 3pm I should think.

bluewhitearmy
26/07/2010, 10:14 AM
Huge interest in this already so get your name in fast if interested.

bluepowers
30/07/2010, 11:45 AM
alright huge game 2day im going LIMERICK 2-1 with stevo scoring late winner

Jofspring
30/07/2010, 8:46 PM
What a result!! Did not expect that at all.

Tracey, O Flynn, Tierney.

edit: make that 0-4, Shane Clarke.

thomas72
30/07/2010, 9:10 PM
What a result!! Did not expect that at all.

Tracey, O Flynn, Tierney.

edit: make that 0-4, Shane Clarke.

on the radio said limerick totally outclassed shels tonight what a result now lets follow it up next week with another good win. bit shocked that bobby ryan started tonight only signed a few days squad looking very strong.

skyguy19
30/07/2010, 11:10 PM
if only they could get results like this at home

Monkfish
31/07/2010, 3:11 AM
if only they could get results like this at home

We beat Shels at home this year so we have. Fact is give us a good pitch and we play well, outstanding 2nd half from all the lads tonight, Rodgers and Bobby Ryan were fantastic!

Shels are a shambles however, on and off the pitch. Their BOM doing their usual bitter arsehole act. (not allowing lads to the shop, telling us to take down flags and put them somewhere else, only to tell us to move them again once we done so) really sad to see a club with such a history reduced to this small time pettyness. No wonder less than 500 are turning up these days.

I do hope the Limerick BOM dont lower themselves to this level and that the Shels fans are not treated in such a manner in October.

bluepowers
02/08/2010, 4:21 AM
http://www.vimeo.com/13808090

streaker
02/08/2010, 12:15 PM
watched the highlights of shels game .. limerick were lucky not to concede early it would a been a differnt game , other than that they were topclass second half , well done limerick , but remember shels arent the ony team ye got to beat ,, . thous lads from athlone have a lot a new faces so could b a sticky game , what do ye think ????

ped_ped
02/08/2010, 1:16 PM
That's a quality vid, how much would it cost for a similar job for games at Jackman (or hopefully somewhere other than Jackman, next year!)?

bluewhitearmy
02/08/2010, 1:18 PM
That's a quality vid, how much would it cost for a similar job for games at Jackman (or hopefully somewhere other than Jackman, next year!)?

I think they are in the middle of getting the equipment to do it for the end of this year :)

ped_ped
02/08/2010, 2:05 PM
Sweet! Looking forward to that now :p

Nice, high-res vid of the home leg of the promotion play-off ;)

streaker
02/08/2010, 3:37 PM
limerick beat shels good result what their next game against athlone, should be a tricky one with all the new signing athlone got?

gael353
02/08/2010, 7:47 PM
yep a very high class production there by the shels boys but i would have a chat with the lad who did the club crests. at the start its finn harps and when its replaced its an old crest of us.

Athlone Town FC
02/08/2010, 7:51 PM

A really good Hi-Definition camera and a tripod would cost about 4k but it could be done for less than 2k and the footage would still be good quality Hi-Definition. then it is all down to the camera mans talent and John from Shels is very good.

bluewhitearmy
02/08/2010, 8:33 PM
watched the highlights of shels game .. limerick were lucky not to concede early it would a been a differnt game , other than that they were topclass second half , well done limerick , but remember shels arent the ony team ye got to beat ,, . thous lads from athlone have a lot a new faces so could b a sticky game , what do ye think ????

Still wont be any better then what Shels are.

Shels aren't the only team we got to beat well we have beaten far more then just Shels tbf.

We could have cinceeded early could have scored 2 o more more as well.

No reason why we wont beat Athlone.

Monkfish
02/08/2010, 10:21 PM
No reason why we wont beat Athlone.

I can think of a few, Athlone will be sticky and if we think we'll walk away with the 3 pts just cause we beat a very poor Shels side then think again gentlemen.

bluewhitearmy
03/08/2010, 12:16 AM
I can think of a few, Athlone will be sticky and if we think we'll walk away with the 3 pts just cause we beat a very poor Shels side then think again gentlemen.

Nothing at all to do with beating Shels we are not 1 point off play offs for nothing we are certainly capable of beating Athlone. It will be tough but we are definitely good enough.

Monkfish
03/08/2010, 12:48 AM
It will be tough but we are definitely good enough.

We certainly are, if we take our chances and keep the head for 90mins, but I sometimes worry about this team. Hopefully the kick up the arse that was Wexford away will do them good.

bluewhitearmy
03/08/2010, 1:17 AM
We certainly are, if we take our chances and keep the head for 90mins, but I sometimes worry about this team. Hopefully the kick up the arse that was Wexford away will do them good.

I know whatya mean its these kind of games we usually slip up in would be just like us to follow up a good result with a shocking one.

bluepowers
03/08/2010, 4:52 AM
athlone use to do highlights online but they dont anymore for sum reason

Castletroy_Blue
03/08/2010, 1:14 PM

They had to sell the video camera to afford Jason Hughes' loan deal ;)

Battery Rover
03/08/2010, 6:27 PM

back again soon just bought a new Hi-Def camera my old camcorder gave up.

bluepowers
03/08/2010, 9:09 PM
will u be recording the game at Jackman friday

Battery Rover
03/08/2010, 9:58 PM
will u be recording the game at Jackman friday

Yes on the hill behind the dugouts if dry or in the shed with you lot if its raining.;)

bluepowers
03/08/2010, 11:30 PM
will you be putting de highlights on youtube ya

Xile
04/08/2010, 12:41 PM
I think they are in the middle of getting the equipment to do it for the end of this year :)

And we will be used to doing everything, and have a system in place to follow our first year of Premier Division football in 16 years :D

jafrazer
04/08/2010, 3:17 PM
yep a very high class production there by the shels boys but i would have a chat with the lad who did the club crests. at the start its finn harps and when its replaced its an old crest of us.
Good catch. I'll sort out the Harps crest later. I was rushing a bit to get this package out teh door so I could find a bit of time to myself last weekend in between matches.

And, as for the old crest, it's the one I have and I can't find a good quality one anywhere else. Besides, if you lot stop changing your name and crest every other year, it wouldn't be a problem! :tongue:

redron
04/08/2010, 3:58 PM
Good catch. I'll sort out the Harps crest later. I was rushing a bit to get this package out teh door so I could find a bit of time to myself last weekend in between matches.

And, as for the old crest, it's the one I have and I can't find a good quality one anywhere else. Besides, if you lot stop changing your name and crest every other year, it wouldn't be a problem! :tongue:

This is probably the best quality version of the crest (http://www.limerickfc.ie/merchandise/lfcprogrammes.jpg) on the club website at the moment. If that's not good enough, pm me with the specs you need and I'll see what I can do.

ped_ped
04/08/2010, 5:44 PM

Yeah, those two seasons where we stole Finn Harps crest were a shameful period in our clubs history . . . :p

Xile
04/08/2010, 8:41 PM

PM me your Email, and I'll send you on a highres Limerick Logo