PDA

View Full Version : A decent year for the co-efficiant?

Dodge
23/07/2010, 3:17 PM
We also could do with a bit of luck with our draws. Linfield in the last few years have had Rosenborg, Randers, Dinamo Zagreb, Elfsborg & Gorica.

Piece of ****. ;)

paul_oshea
23/07/2010, 4:26 PM
is that your or you're shep :D

paul_oshea
23/07/2010, 4:27 PM
Jesus id hate to reach the stage in my life when i was doing a spell check on every post in a football forum...when your trying to avoid the boss catching you on the internet at work you dont really care.

So from the bottom of my heart.....Go f*ck yourself!!!!!

paul_oshea
23/07/2010, 4:27 PM
Jesus id hate to reach the stage in my life when i was doing a spell check on every post in a football forum...when your trying to avoid the boss catching you on the internet at work you dont really care.

So from the bottom of my heart.....Go f*ck yourself!!!!!

Straightstory
23/07/2010, 4:38 PM
Should be a comma, a capital letter, a question mark, and some quotation marks there: 'Is that "your" or "you're", shep?' would be correct. (Arguably "shep" should have a capital letter, making it "Shep". I'm off now...)

dcfcsteve
23/07/2010, 4:39 PM

LMFAO - Get her !! :D

I don't know which is funnier - your hissy fit or the fact you need a spell-checker for the word efficient.... ;o)

x