PDA

View Full Version : Bohs match

naoise kennedy
24/07/2010, 4:54 PM
All in all bohs did deserve to win but again the refs decisions come into question,, firstly why was the free kick that led to the goal given,, ok,, we should have cleared the ball they had enough chances but this free led to the goal,, the second goal looked off side from where i was..

Mitch and prendergast look promising in centre backs, not very impressed with kelly in midfield he looked lazy and did not tackle back.. unfortuneatly i think jake had a bad game lost control, bad passing etc.. danny o connor had an ok game nothing fantastic and the other new player sean houston does look to have good control when he came back into mid field,, which leads me to robbie doyle... i have said before that robbie has something special for the team but last night he was dreadful.. bad touches bad atitude always blameing other players, he did'nt look like he wanted to play at all, just because he does not start a game it does not mean that when he comes on he does so with an atitude like last night.. cop on robbie..

Overall the team looks alot better than it had and maybe they can cause a shock or two.......

notever
25/07/2010, 10:16 AM
I have to agree with almost everything you said.Our main problem I think is in midfield,Danny O'Connor is not a midfielder and Kelly was not too impressve on Friday night,we do miss Stehen Brennan and of course Chris Sields was suspeneded for Friday night.They may have made a difference,i don't know but we need someoe with a bit of bite in midfield an we also need a creative player.Pity we couln't sign Gary Dempsey I thought he was excellent against Midlesbrough on Wednesday night.However lets keep the faith and battle away.

Roo69
25/07/2010, 11:06 AM
We were awful, IMO not one player came even close to playing well or doing himself justice. One thing i could not understand is that Huston started left back for us against Middlesbrough and looked decent there, he was brought on as a sub against Bohs and was put on as a striker.... then moved back into midfield. Surely Eddie knows what position he plays in?

We are still playing long ball tactics up front, and it does not make sense or it does not work when he have 2 very small and weak strikers in O'Neill and Mulroy. They win nothing and get battered all night, If they are to continue a partnership up front then we need to play to their strengths and start using their pace more.

KR's Post
25/07/2010, 12:30 PM
I have to agree with almost everything you said.Our main problem I think is in midfield,Danny O'Connor is not a midfielder and Kelly was not too impressve on Friday night,we do miss Stehen Brennan and of course Chris Sields was suspeneded for Friday night.They may have made a difference,i don't know but we need someoe with a bit of bite in midfield an we also need a creative player.Pity we couln't sign Gary Dempsey I thought he was excellent against Midlesbrough on Wednesday night.However lets keep the faith and battle away.

That is the biggest load of crap ive heard. Danny Captained Shamrock Rovers from midfield!

KK77
29/07/2010, 1:16 PM
Not one shot on target in this match. Yet there is no other managers out there who could replace Eddie they tell us! Disgraceful.

BrayUnknowns
30/07/2010, 8:57 AM
I was willing to give him time, but now i think his time is over, its time for a change.