PDA

View Full Version : Congrats

Nah Nah Nah Nah
24/07/2010, 2:27 PM
http://www.fai.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=101111&catid=19&Itemid=316

Well done to all the lads who made the squad and standby list for the league selection.

Cannot believe though that the top scorer in the league is not considered good enough to make the main squad

redobit
25/07/2010, 12:25 AM
In fairness Nah, I dont think you will be handng out too many Congrats if one of our players gets injured at this.

I for one am glad Amond isint involved in this FAI circus.

Nah Nah Nah Nah
25/07/2010, 9:48 AM
Sure they could get knocked down crossing the road but you're not going to stop them doing that

redobit
25/07/2010, 1:20 PM
Never said anything about stoping anybody.

The next month is huge in our season. Dundalk, Bray and UCD in the league. Shams in the semi final of the League Cup and Harps in the Cup. The last thing these players need is another match.

Well Red
25/07/2010, 9:02 PM
Never said anything about stoping anybody.

The next month is huge in our season. Dundalk, Bray and UCD in the league. Shams in the semi final of the League Cup and Harps in the Cup. The last thing these players need is another match.

Hold on a second redobit, if you got a chance of playing in the opening match of the new stadium and against Man United, would you want to be selected, I know what I would want.

redobit
25/07/2010, 9:57 PM
Hold on a second redobit, if you got a chance of playing in the opening match of the new stadium and against Man United, would you want to be selected, I know what I would want.

Im not worried about the Aviva, MAn U or even if our players want to play or not. My only concen is for Rovers.

I suppose the way Im looking at it is this: If you were a manager would you be happy about possibly releasing your 4 best players when you have 5 or 6 games in the next month that could define your season?

For me the answer is simple.

apo11o
31/07/2010, 5:40 PM
WARNING: Playing Everton could be bad for our health.

Martinho II
31/07/2010, 7:33 PM
WARNING: Playing Everton could be bad for our health.

what day is yer match next week lads? I might go to it if I have nothing clashing!

sligoman
31/07/2010, 9:48 PM
what day is yer match next week lads? I might go to it if I have nothing clashing!Sunday 7pm kick-off. See ya there ;).

Martinho II
01/08/2010, 6:10 PM
Sunday 7pm kick-off. See ya there ;).

it will be my first match in sligo so far this season.:p this will make up for not going to our match against Salthill Devon the night before!:(