PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of the cobh score for a sunshine supporter?

James
29/10/2001, 6:12 PM
come on guys , 5 city fans online and not one of ye posting the score in 30 mins.
The closest I got to it so far is a Pm saying twas a dour match.
:D :cool:

Neil
29/10/2001, 6:20 PM
Cobh Ramblers 0-2 Cork City (Hartigan, Cahill)

James
29/10/2001, 6:21 PM
cheers boss

city for the league cup eh?

Neil
29/10/2001, 6:27 PM
Mooney
Carey Napier O'Rourke Horgan
Bucks Flanagan Bennett Cahill
Morley Hartigan

Caulfield and O'Flynn for Morley and Hartigan, Lordan for Napier.

A boring enough match. Morley did well in the first half setting up Hartigan for a tap-in. Cahill had a lot of the ball down the left and Hoggie was playing a great game overlapping.

Second half, Gunther made about 5 changes to the formation (?). Brought on Caulfield (?) Little else happened, except from Cahill's rocket of a goal from outside the box, and the Corner Boys 'taking the Ramblers Shed!'

BTW Hartigan has now scored every day this week.

Gary
29/10/2001, 6:42 PM
Interesting that there were probably more away supporters than home. I'd hate to see what the attendance is like Vs athlone or kilkenny.

As for Alan Bennett he is quite a versatile player. He played in 3 different positions today and looked equally comfortable in each. He is definitely a City great in the making!!

Neil
29/10/2001, 6:56 PM
Originally posted by GWA
As for Alan Bennett he is quite a versatile player. He played in 3 different positions today and looked equally comfortable in each. He is definitely a City great in the making!!
Agreed. He has become an important player for us. And for his age (19?) it's a fair achievement. Well done Alan.

James
30/10/2001, 2:23 AM
yea Waaaaaaaaayne I can only aspire to your greatness!

Gary
30/10/2001, 5:16 PM
Don't think i saw you either scotty.