PDA

View Full Version : The Highs and Lows of our National League.

Well Red
22/07/2010, 9:25 PM
On the one hand Shams and good luck to them have earned a terrific win tonight and should go a long way to keeping the club in good financial state. But on the other hand we hear the Bohs are in trouble and may have to go back to a semi pro basis as they are in trouble trying to afford the huge squad they have. It just shows we have to keep supporting the BOR in every way we can and we can still be in with a shout come the end of the season.

Oldred
22/07/2010, 10:18 PM
Have to agree with you regarding the continued support in every way possible. But our players must also wake up and smell the coffee. Moving to the so-called big Dublin clubs may not be as rewarding or secure as it seems. According to todays Star it looks as though all Bohs. players may be free to leave before the week-end.

dong
23/07/2010, 10:31 AM
I'd say a certain Chris Turner is a happy man today that he smelt the coffee when he did.:eek:

poster
23/07/2010, 11:01 AM
I'd say a certain Chris Turner is a happy man today that he smelt the coffee when he did.:eek:

If Turner the hoorbag had signed we wouldn't have had the pleasure of watching John Russell, Joseph Ndo and Richie Ryan at their very best. Ndo, and Russell mightn't have signed and Richie would probably not allowed to play the type of game he plays now if Turner was beside him.

Silver lining and all that.

red arrow
23/07/2010, 12:19 PM
could be that raf might be back! watch this space

avvenalaf
23/07/2010, 2:23 PM
could be that raf might be back! watch this space

Can someone keep an eye on this space for a few minutes. I need to go to the toilet.

Well Red
23/07/2010, 3:33 PM
When I said good luck to Shams I obviously did not include their manager who has a personality all of his own and I leave it at that for fear of having metal rings put on my dainty paws.

apo11o
26/07/2010, 3:42 PM
Can someone keep an eye on this space for a few minutes. I need to go to the toilet.

Are you back yet, I'm getting dizzy.