PDA

View Full Version : Sour Grapes

ConfusedBlue
17/04/2004, 6:21 PM
The green-eyed monster is really shining through on this forum lately.It must be hard to stomach for all ye lot to see the Blues up in 2nd while ye struggle in the lower reachs of the league after spending the best part of the annual GDP of a small african nation!!!!!To hear ye all whinge and moan about how Waterford are nothing but hackers,kickers,thugs,Judas,Rat,etc,etc.....is music to my ears!!!!This forum just makes me laugh more and more each day.
P.S.
Wont be long now before Dolan is shown the door after bankrupting the club!!!!! :confused:

Soko
17/04/2004, 6:35 PM
*shakes head* :rolleyes:

Gary
17/04/2004, 6:37 PM
Excuse me now, but who is on whose forum here bitching and trying to rub whose nose in what?

I, personally, couldnt give a toss about Waterford. I just hope ye manage to stay in the Premier Division.

Its the same as any big club and small club in one region. The big one (in this case CCFC) isn't bothered by the small club (waaherfurh). The victory is by far more appreciated by the small club, while its just another three points for the big club.

Okay, our record against ye has been poor so far, but WUFCs form has been a flash in the pan.

Obsessed blahs eh!!!!?!!

ian
17/04/2004, 6:40 PM
Now now lads don't be getting mad just be good old friends and have a chat. Stop it know for the sake of this forum. :eek: :eek:

ConfusedBlue
18/04/2004, 8:44 PM
Okay, our record against ye has been poor so far
Talk about an understatement!!!!!!!

but WUFCs form has been a flash in the pan.
Yeah i can see how thats true.We come up from the 1st Division,everyone writes us off as no-hopers and finish 6th.Following season everyone writes us off,we begin the season brightly,were 2nd in the league and have a top of the clash at home in the RSC friday night.I think i see a pattern emerging here.And it certainly does'nt look like a flash in the pan to me!!!!!!!

Its the same as any big club and small club in one region. The big one (in this case CCFC) isn't bothered by the small club (waaherfurh). The victory is by far more appreciated by the small club, while its just another three points for the big club.
It seems from reading certain threads on this forum recently that the so-called "big club" are in fact extremely bothered and hacked off by the so-called "little club".In fact it seems to be bordering on jealousy!!!!!!
:confused:

adamcarr
18/04/2004, 9:13 PM
I agree there and they are proving it by still going on about the match two weeks later :rolleyes:

thecorner
18/04/2004, 10:27 PM
Talk about an understatement!!!!!!!

Yeah i can see how thats true.We come up from the 1st Division,everyone writes us off as no-hopers and finish 6th.

thats sixth out of ten teams.nothing exactly to boast about :rolleyes:

Following season everyone writes us off,we begin the season brightly,were 2nd in the league

didnt you lot have the same start last season when you finished a great SIXTH place