PDA

View Full Version : Bray Wanderers Squad

richiemd
20/07/2010, 4:55 PM
Been trying to contact the official site and the fans site about the following players to see if they are still at Bray Wanderers or not but had no joy so far, so i thought i try the forum here and see if anyone can help me out.
The players are as follows:

Dean Barrett, Nicky Byrne, Carl Donnelly, Daniel Ennis, Gareth Fitzsimons, Philip Higgins, Andrei Georgescu, Robert Lambert, Philip Knight, Guy King-Hall, Lloyd Massey, Ian Masterson, Karl McCabe, Adam Mitchell, Derek Prendergast, Ger Rafter, Pablo Rodriguez, Ian Tuohy, Dylan Vickers, Kieran Waters & Dean Zambra.

If anyone can tell me out if these players are still with Bray or not, then it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Bray-Z
20/07/2010, 5:11 PM
Been trying to contact the official site and the fans site about the following players to see if they are still at Bray Wanderers or not but had no joy so far, so i thought i try the forum here and see if anyone can help me out.
The players are as follows:

Dean Barrett, Nicky Byrne, Carl Donnelly, Daniel Ennis, Gareth Fitzsimons, Philip Higgins, Andrei Georgescu, Robert Lambert, Philip Knight, Guy King-Hall, Lloyd Massey, Ian Masterson, Karl McCabe, Adam Mitchell, Derek Prendergast, Ger Rafter, Pablo Rodriguez, Ian Tuohy, Dylan Vickers, Kieran Waters & Dean Zambra.

If anyone can tell me out if these players are still with Bray or not, then it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Dean Barrett, Nicky Byrne, Lloyd Massey, Ian Masterson, Adam Mitchell, Derek Prendergast, Ian Tuohy, Dylan Vickers and Dean Zambra are all definitely still at the club.

I think Carl Donnelly, Philip Higgins and Robert Lambert are still at the club.

Gareth Fitzsimons and Philip Knight are both defo gone, think the others may well be gone as well.

Hope that helps!

richiemd
20/07/2010, 6:08 PM
hey Bray-Z,
Thanks for the help i really appreciate it. Do you know how i could find out about the other players being at the club at all then? Its very hard to get the correct information on the club these days.
Thanks again.

TheBoss
20/07/2010, 11:25 PM
What about these players:

Youcef Belhout
Kevin Byrne
Gary Murphy
Mark O'Brien
Keith O'Neill
Conor Thomas

peadar1987
20/07/2010, 11:51 PM
Slightly off-topic, but why does Georgescu get called Franco? I can understand where Tarzan got his name from, but I've never known about him.

Bray-Z
21/07/2010, 1:26 AM
Slightly off-topic, but why does Georgescu get called Franco? I can understand where Tarzan got his name from, but I've never known about him.

His full name is Andrei Francescu Georgescu AFAIK.

richiemd
21/07/2010, 10:40 AM
So can anyone confirm if Adam O'Connor, Mark O'Brien, Derek Tyrell and Pablo Rodriguez are still contracted to the club at all?

Bray Head
21/07/2010, 12:39 PM
So can anyone confirm if Adam O'Connor, Mark O'Brien, Derek Tyrell and Pablo Rodriguez are still contracted to the club at all?

Adam O'Connor and David Tyrell (out injured at moment) are. I heard that O'Brien has gone but not confirmed. Not sure about Pablo.

Roo69
21/07/2010, 2:04 PM
Mark O'Brien, Derek Tyrell and Pablo Rodriguez are all gone form the club. Derek Tyrell left us about 3/4 seasons ago but we do have another player called David Tyrell still on our books.

Dean Barrett, Nicky Byrne, Ian Tuohy, Dylan Vickers, Dean Zambra, Adam Mitchell, Derek Prendergast, Guy King-Hall, Lloyd Massey, Robert Lambert, Youcef Belhout and Conor Thomas - Still With The Club

Carl Donnelly, Daniel Ennis, Philip Higgins, Andrei Georgescu, Philip Knight, Ian Masterson, Karl McCabe, Ger Rafter - Gone From The Club

Gareth Fitzsimons, Kieran Waters - Not Sure

AFAIK....

richiemd
21/07/2010, 4:13 PM
Thanks again for the info lads.
"Carl Donnelly, Daniel Ennis, Philip Higgins, Andrei Georgescu, Philip Knight, Ian Masterson, Karl McCabe, Ger Rafter - Gone From The Club "
So Roo69 do you know where these players are gone to then or when they were released?

richiemd
24/07/2010, 4:08 PM
So are Georgescu, Knight, Masterson, Ennis, Higgins McCabe and Rafter still on Brays books then?

AlaskaFox
06/11/2010, 10:22 PM
New Football Manager has Youcef Belhout with Bray. A Belgian club called "Jeunesse Sportive de Bray". Oops.

sandman
04/03/2011, 10:45 AM
So,

here we go again.

Been updating the squad list of Bray at http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/bray-wanderers/kader/verein_3930.html and would like you to tell me which ones of the mentioned players are not longer with the club or have come in during winter, so players who are missing.

Thank you.
(http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/bray-wanderers/kader/verein_3930.html)

Seagull
04/03/2011, 1:07 PM
So,

here we go again.

Been updating the squad list of Bray at http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/bray-wanderers/kader/verein_3930.html and would like you to tell me which ones of the mentioned players are not longer with the club or have come in during winter, so players who are missing.

Thank you.
(http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/bray-wanderers/kader/verein_3930.html)

Current squad here: http://www.braywanderers.ie/index.php?id=meetthesquad