PDA

View Full Version : Potm

Monkfish
20/07/2010, 9:35 AM
About time someone put this up!

Fancy arse lump of glass gone to the following players so far from the SC.

March-JT.

April-JT.

May-Paddy P.

June-Kav.

serpico
20/07/2010, 11:27 PM
Yellow will definetly win July all the games he's playing.haha

bluewhitearmy
21/07/2010, 12:11 PM

Nice pm to me about Wayne Colbert will definitely not play for Athlone against M'Boro by the way. Do you want me to send you Athlones line up for that match?

serpico
21/07/2010, 12:56 PM
Nice pm to me about Wayne Colbert will definitely not play for Athlone against M'Boro by the way. Do you want me to send you Athlones line up for that match?

no need to saw it already.they were his word's not mine.is yellow playing sat night against villareal,he might as well he's playing with everyone else.

bluewhitearmy
21/07/2010, 1:07 PM
no need to saw it already.they were his word's not mine.is yellow playing sat night against villareal,he might as well he's playing with everyone else.

He cant sher don't Start have a friendly.

Monkfish
21/07/2010, 1:31 PM

No threads in the junior forum you could be dragging off topic? presuming there is a topic of conversation over there and its not all old women spreding rumours and insults.

vanpersie
21/07/2010, 6:31 PM
No threads in the junior forum you could be dragging off topic? presuming there is a topic of conversation over there and its not all old women spreding rumours and insults.

There not rumours.it's true.and it's STAR by the way blueandwhite.believe shane Clarke isint too happy down there either.are they only rumours as well.only for pat Sullivan ye wouldn't even exist.

bluewhitearmy
21/07/2010, 10:26 PM
There not rumours.it's true.and it's STAR by the way blueandwhite.believe shane Clarke isint too happy down there either.are they only rumours as well.only for pat Sullivan ye wouldn't even exist.

Since your mad into spelling wheres and in my name?

And is the word your looking for isn't

And its Pat O Sullivan.

Clarke might join STAR so as well.

Castletroy_Blue
21/07/2010, 10:52 PM
Clarke might join STAR so as well.

You should join Star as well. Why not sure, everyone is doing it. Take that Zulu chap along as well :)

mufc
22/07/2010, 2:36 PM
people should just get over yellow playing the friendly with star... fair enough he shouldnt of played ya but he got through it ok and wasnt injured so no harm done by star or yellow... would of been well worse if he had got injured... its gettin a bit old now

Monkfish
07/08/2010, 9:03 AM
Mr Rogers take a bow.

Very close in the voting between him and Stevo. (no doubt Steve will get 1 or 2 POTM awards by Oct)

Monkfish
13/09/2010, 1:54 PM
Player of the month for August was ........ Dave Ryan

(Democracy doesn't work)