PDA

View Full Version : The most important club

Gary
16/04/2004, 5:44 PM
Dunno should this be here or eL general, but anyway, here goes:

It has become more and more apparent in recent weeks that Cork City FC generate more interest tan the rest put together. All one needs do is look at the 8 pg pull out every week in the mirror. "The Big Interview" is always in some way loosely based around City.

This week the is an Interview with Davy Byrne, last week Paul Osam, the Week before Alan Matthews. Whats the common denominator here people....................? CITY

You see, the Mirror know that because CCFC are due to play the respective interviewees players team in the forthcoming series of matches, therefore creating a sort of an interest from the neutral. I mean, each and every one of them has had a go at City, especially that imp of satan Osam.

Other reasons include the rest of the eL being absolutely obsessed with our fortunes on the field and how we are going "broke" off it. This is proven by such 'ppl' as We Are Rovers, WWS, NOBY, Slash/ed etc.

I dunno, but i reckon this league would be alot more a boring place without Cork City FC. Afterall, everyone knows, the league is nothing without us. And of course, everyone wants to support City, AND EVERYONE wants to play for City.

James
16/04/2004, 6:46 PM
Magic :)

*and everyone wants to manage City also

REBEL ARMY

A face
16/04/2004, 8:29 PM
I am trying to find fault with what you're saying Gary, .... but cant. I actually you have yourself a very good point there :D