PDA

View Full Version : Wexford

ForzaForth
14/07/2010, 4:41 PM
For those travelling on Friday, just to warn you that the surface of the side road to Ferrycarrig after you leave the N11 (Dublin-Wexford) is atrocious at the moment, particularly as you get close to the ground. Don't think it has been fixed since the winter.

Market's Field
15/07/2010, 1:37 PM
So we won't be able to warm up on the road so :D

Martinho II
15/07/2010, 4:36 PM
For those travelling on Friday, just to warn you that the surface of the side road to Ferrycarrig after you leave the N11 (Dublin-Wexford) is atrocious at the moment, particularly as you get close to the ground. Don't think it has been fixed since the winter.
I think we are playing ye the week after next week when we play waterford away.. cheers for the info will have to slow down majorly so!

De Town
15/07/2010, 4:49 PM
I think we are playing ye the week after next week when we play waterford away.. cheers for the info will have to slow down majorly so!

:D

I think the original post was a reference to the rows that have taken place in the past between Limerick and Wexford about warming up on the main pitch or the side pitches at Ferrycarrig Park! ;)

KevB76
16/07/2010, 12:07 PM

I think the original post was a reference to the rows that have taken place in the past between Limerick and Wexford about warming up on the main pitch or the side pitches at Ferrycarrig Park! ;)

Dont think so, the issue there was lighting, not surface quality. I took it as a genuine post.

Youths4Ever
16/07/2010, 12:14 PM

i would take it as a genuine post as the road really is in a bad way. just out of interest are there many travelling to the game?

gspain
16/07/2010, 12:47 PM
I think it was a genuine post too.

Massive game tonight. Would be a huge 3 points if we can get it with Mons and Shels to come.

Jofspring
16/07/2010, 12:50 PM
Big game alright. Every game from here on in is going to be big. Hopefully three points and set up the Monaghan game nicely. Wexford have been very up and down with results this season.

Wexford 1-3 Limerick .......i hope.

ped_ped
16/07/2010, 4:03 PM
With Mons v Cork and Shels v Derry this is an important game for us, to build a lead on Mons/Cork/Shels or to make up ground on Derry. The upcoming games are big but this could send us into them in a favourable position and with some additional momentum.

Jofspring
16/07/2010, 9:44 PM
5-3 :( ......... another red for Judge and also White sent off. Have to beat Monaghan now next week as they have picked up 3 points.

De Town
16/07/2010, 10:45 PM
My mistake lads. *scarlet*

kev08
17/07/2010, 9:04 AM
5-3 :( ......... another red for Judge and also White sent off. Have to beat Monaghan now next week as they have picked up 3 points.

lads seriously judge a liability no good to us :angry2:

serpico
17/07/2010, 9:13 AM
lads seriously judge a liability no good to us :angry2:

Isint he just back from suspension.and now another to follow.scullys patience must be wearing thin.is it true Boyle and Hughes are gone.

bluewhitearmy
17/07/2010, 10:29 AM
Shocking in the 1st half all goals came down the one side Sean Kellys side.

Yellow Lyons left out of the squad so the new lad Sullivan could start and he was awful cant see why he was picked ahead of yellow he had only played 15 mins before lastnight.

Was obvious that Steveo and Kav have to start next week as soon as them and Dave O Leary were on it was all us.Shane Tracy must be related to Scully that he still hasnt been dropped and is never taken off. Wexfords 5th was a clear run at goal as we had everyone pushed forward to try get the equaliser. Peter White got red for a challenge where he was over-stretching trying to get out and cover Kelly who had just been burnt yet again Judgey was a second yellow for handball.

gael353
17/07/2010, 5:15 PM
Isint he just back from suspension.and now another to follow.scullys patience must be wearing thin.is it true Boyle and Hughes are gone.

boylers played a staring role today for the A team in bray as the As beat Bray two nil in Wicklow. Goals from Declan Cahill and Dave McGrath move Donal MaGees team up the table.

last night was awful. before last night we had conceaded only 3 goals in our last five matches one of which one was an og. so last night was embarrassing as wexford are a poor side made up of hoofing the ball into corners and hopeing for mistakes which we made lads of. next week a better version of Wexford.....Monaghan come to town.

kev08
17/07/2010, 5:38 PM
why release boyle then?

bluewhitearmy
17/07/2010, 5:40 PM
why release boyle then?

He wasnt released played for the As today.

gspain
17/07/2010, 5:43 PM
John Boyle started today and setup the first goal in Bray. Shane Guerin came off the bench - Drogheda fans might remember him from 4 years ago.

The Wexfoird game was an embarrassment.

vanpersie
18/07/2010, 9:48 AM
John Boyle started today and setup the first goal in Bray. Shane Guerin came off the bench - Drogheda fans might remember him from 4 years ago.

The Wexfoird game was an embarrassment.
why was yellow lyons playing with star tonight.is he gone as well.

gaidin
18/07/2010, 10:39 AM
why was yellow lyons playing with star tonight.is he gone as well.

No....

Jofspring
18/07/2010, 4:45 PM
Can't see Scully being too impressed if Yellow did play with Star.

Monkfish
18/07/2010, 5:27 PM
Wow, mere mention of upset and rumour and the forum is flooded with lads from the junior section!!!! its like the good old days :bigsmile:

Scully needs to be starting with Stevo, Yellow and Kav. Had he done that we would have beat Wexford.

Had the ref not being another one of the cheating FAI agents were getting since the Barca farce we would have won. (two stonewall penos denied and a soft one given against us)

Had Sean Kelly been fcuked into the Shannon after the Monaghan cup game we would have won. (even his biggest supporters turned on him)

If Dave Ryan was getting the proper goalkeeping coaching he's supposed to be getting we would have won.

What in Gods name was he thinking for the last goal?!!!!!

Jofspring
19/07/2010, 9:17 AM
well instead of wasting money on willie super boland ye could have invested in a goalkeeping coach and yes yellow did play friendly for star ye have great control over yere players haha

Willie Boland is on pay as you play with Limerick. He has played a total of 25minutes for Limerick so i can't see him costing Limerick much. Get your facts right anyway before you try pass a smart remark.

harpin
19/07/2010, 9:20 AM
Any news about Rogers?

bluewhitearmy
19/07/2010, 9:24 AM
Any news about Rogers?

Had Flu.

Monkfish
19/07/2010, 4:09 PM
well instead of wasting money on willie super boland ye could have invested in a goalkeeping coach and yes yellow did play friendly for star ye have great control over yere players haha

Oh dear, the lemon sucker is back. The levels of lies and misinformation still as bad as ever around town.

vanpersie
20/07/2010, 12:26 AM
Oh dear, the lemon sucker is back. The levels of lies and misinformation still as bad as ever around town.

yellow DID play with star.i saw him myself.so did conor kavanagh.so come out of that bubble your'e in.yere a joke.

Jofspring
20/07/2010, 8:53 AM
yellow DID play with star.i saw him myself.so did conor kavanagh.so come out of that bubble your'e in.yere a joke.

So is the statement he made about Willie Boland costing the club a fortune true?

Is it really that sickening for ye that Limerick are doing well and trying to progress.

Monkfish
20/07/2010, 9:27 AM

Whats this got to do with Willie and a goalkeeping coach? sweet jesus yer as bad as ever over on that section. Why not stay there in future instead of making yourself look foolish on here in the big boys section.

Jofspring
20/07/2010, 12:18 PM
LDMC might run anything from U16 up but they weren't trying to get into the Junior section as you where implying when you said "ye hadn't much luck trying to get yere minors and 17s into the JUNIOR section". They where trying to get into the minor and u17 not the junior leagues. Hence why Monkfish made the comment that they weren't getting into the junior section. You have some serious issues against Limerick that you need to either sort out or keep to yourself.

Thread is way off topic. It should be closed and i suggest vanpersie you start one about the problems at Limerick FC as you seem to have a very keen interest in whats going on within a club you seem to dislike.

skyguy19
20/07/2010, 12:18 PM
wow why all the bitterness, Limerick are doing very well this season and pat osullivan is sponsuring a few teams in the junior divisions, we need to back Limerick all the way,

Jofspring
20/07/2010, 12:20 PM
wow why all the bitterness, Limerick are doing very well this season and pat osullivan is sponsuring a few teams in the junior divisions, we need to back Limerick all the way,

Exactly.

bluewhitearmy
20/07/2010, 12:53 PM
they told ye where to go.it had nothing to do with junior clubs.as for the field thing you must have a pitch to enter new teams into 17s or minor,and ye dont.end of story.where had ye intended on playing?and jofspring LDMC has nothing to do with u16.they are run by LDSL.so get yere facts right before ye start spouting rubbish.

Where do our 20s or our A team play?

Whos your team anyway that you are so against Limerick did we take one of your best players?

osarusan
20/07/2010, 1:11 PM
Lads, let's just decide to ignore the junior wummers here, until they get bored and go away. I can't imagine it'll take long. There's no need to be taking the bait and replying in kind.

Monkfish
20/07/2010, 3:37 PM
There's no need to be taking the bait and replying in kind.

I think they are the ones biting on the bait, plenty on junior lads in Jackman every week, even a few within the SC so no Junior v Senior debate please lads.
Do however feel free to go fishing for the bitter relics still left over from the foot.ie junior section.

joeSoap
20/07/2010, 4:58 PM
Thread ridiculously off topic. Lads, please refrain from getting dragged in to idiotic rows with trollers and flamers from other sections...