PDA

View Full Version : Why do Sligo not issue Tickets

gufct
10/07/2010, 4:21 PM
Once again in the showgrounds only cash taken no Tickets issued and thats the second time this season.How can the club issue official attendances or reconcile their takings. The only ground in the premier that it happens at or is there another reason for no tickets being issued?

brianw82
10/07/2010, 4:26 PM
The turnstile attendants have photographic memories.

Or else we can't afford tickets.

sligo23
10/07/2010, 4:28 PM
Save the trees man, peace out!!

Dodge
10/07/2010, 4:29 PM
If the turnstiles are metered there's no need for tickets.

No idea if sligo's are

Riddickcule
10/07/2010, 4:42 PM
Ah but then you can't prove you attended the awesome Showgies if you've no ticket to prove!

Boo_Boy
10/07/2010, 4:46 PM
Everyone on the turnstiles have lynx clickers..

total hoofball
10/07/2010, 4:54 PM
Once again in the showgrounds only cash taken no Tickets issued and thats the second time this season.How can the club issue official attendances or reconcile their takings. The only ground in the premier that it happens at or is there another reason for no tickets being issued?

A condition of the Premier Division licence is the issuing of tickets.

Don't bet on any sanctions!

poster
10/07/2010, 5:35 PM
Say naaaaaatin boi.

Sean South
10/07/2010, 6:00 PM
Boo hu hu..

http://www.besportier.com/archives/only-stand-up-fisherman%27s-kayak.jpg

redobit
10/07/2010, 7:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30GD25un0XQ

outspoken
10/07/2010, 9:19 PM
This happens in every ground in Ireland both football and GAA and while imo the GAA rob every penny people at the LOI clubs know that if they take a single penny the club could crumble so they dont.

Athlone is the only stadium ive been in this season that offers a ticket for league games and announces and releases an official attendance.

Dodge
10/07/2010, 9:50 PM
A condition of the Premier Division licence is the issuing of tickets.

Don't bet on any sanctions!

No its not. If the stiles are metered they don't need to produce tickets

Lim till i die
11/07/2010, 12:58 AM
NO TICKETS?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :eek:

This is the WORST thing to happen in football in this country ever.

BURN THEM WITH FIRE!!!!

OneForTheFuture
11/07/2010, 8:01 AM
Everyone on the turnstiles have lynx clickers..

Sweet!

Rasputin
11/07/2010, 10:33 AM
Cash in hand for Joey "I've always wanted to play for Sligo Rovers" Ndo.
One of lifes little luxurys.
I think the real question here isnt why we dont issue tickets but why the Galway issue tickets when they could comfortably estimate their crowds on their two hands.

Sam_Heggy
11/07/2010, 11:51 AM
This happens in every ground in Ireland both football and GAA and while imo the GAA rob every penny people at the LOI clubs know that if they take a single penny the club could crumble so they dont.

Athlone is the only stadium ive been in this season that offers a ticket for league games and announces and releases an official attendance.

We give tickets and release official figures after every game.
I also got a ticket in Wexford.
None in Longford, Monaghan or Derry though.

poster
11/07/2010, 12:46 PM
Cash in hand for Joey "I've always wanted to play for Sligo Rovers" Ndo.

That drink you brought into the ground at half time taste good? Pint of bitter was it?

Darkglasses
11/07/2010, 3:44 PM
We give tickets and release official figures after every game.
I also got a ticket in Wexford.
None in Longford, Monaghan or Derry though.

We got them in Derry last Friday.

RĂ©iteoir
11/07/2010, 4:05 PM
Practically all League of Ireland grounds issue tickets. Bizarrely, Sligo Rovers have a half-time "pass out" ticket, but not a ticket for entry to the ground.

Race ye for ye Pass Out Tickets

Nah Nah Nah Nah
11/07/2010, 4:48 PM

Is that why ye all turned up 15 minutes late?

The turnstiles are metered

pineapple stu
11/07/2010, 6:00 PM
Well, that went downhill quicker than I expected. Which is saying something. Locked.