PDA

View Full Version : Nucleus of a good team there now!!

KR's Post
10/07/2010, 11:40 AM
Lads Bray have some fantastic playersd at the club now and maybe against UCd will kick start there season.

D O Connor
R Doyle
D Doyle
M O Brien
S Brennan
R Baker
Daz

These guys are all experienced players and if can keep all fit and in form and mix with guys like:
Kelly
O Neill
Shields
Kane
Massey

Bright future ahead i think! Lets hope they take UCD to the sword

dublinwanderer
10/07/2010, 5:05 PM
Lads Bray have some fantastic playersd at the club now and maybe against UCd will kick start there season.

D O Connor
R Doyle
D Doyle
M O Brien
S Brennan
R Baker
Daz

These guys are all experienced players and if can keep all fit and in form and mix with guys like:
Kelly
O Neill
Shields
Kane
Massey

well Mark O'brien is gone... richie baker is a crock... but the rest are good!!!

BrayUnknowns
11/07/2010, 4:54 PM

D O Connor
R Doyle
D Doyle
M O Brien
S Brennan
R Baker
Daz

Kelly
O Neill
Shields
Kane
Massey

I've been hearing some very worrying stories about how Gormley has been treating some players and blaming indviduals on certian defeats and blasting them out of it in front of the whole squad. Terrible man management, needs to be galvanising the squad, not singling them out.

Daz is past he's best, Baker is a crock, O'Brien is gone form the club and Daire and Robbie look set for stints on the bench so we are really no better off then we where

Seagull
12/07/2010, 3:00 PM
I've been hearing some very worrying stories about how Gormley has been treating some players and blaming indviduals on certian defeats and blasting them out of it in front of the whole squad. Terrible man management, needs to be galvanising the squad, not singling them out.

Daz is past he's best, Baker is a crock, O'Brien is gone form the club and Daire and Robbie look set for stints on the bench so we are really no better off then we where

Hearing from who exactly? Unsubstantiated gossip....

BrayUnknowns
12/07/2010, 8:53 PM
Hearing from who exactly? Unsubstantiated gossip....

No they are from within the club... it couldn't be further from unsubstantiated gossip really...

Sean South
12/07/2010, 9:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlHEJtflcmo