showgies
09/07/2010, 9:33 PM
Friendly 8th August

red arrow
09/07/2010, 10:57 PM
not offically announced yet. wait for the club to make the statement first

sligoman
09/07/2010, 10:59 PM
It was announced at the game red arrow so it's official now.

showgies
09/07/2010, 11:13 PM
not offically announced yet. wait for the club to make the statement first

Apologies Red Arrow, I'll give the club office a ring before my next post........

red arrow
10/07/2010, 9:08 AM
my apologies lads. i did.nt hear it. the next trick now is to market the game properly, not just wait for the people to come along. the club needs to put posters up far & wide . what also needs to be checked is there a possibility that sligo g.a.a could be in croker that weekend ? we can make this a big fundraiser if it is done properly

avvenalaf
10/07/2010, 9:51 AM
No badder. just put the word out that Danny is playing on Seamie and start counting the money.

Fivesilver
10/07/2010, 2:07 PM
what also needs to be checked is there a possibility that sligo g.a.a could be in croker that weekend ?

Won't be long now before someone posts to explain that there's nobody who goes to Rovers games and GAA, the former being only lads whose families have been in Treacy Avenue for 17 generations, and the latter consisting of three fellas from Tourlestrane with red faces.

Rasputin
10/07/2010, 2:36 PM
Won't be long now before someone posts to explain that there's nobody who goes to Rovers games and GAA, the former being only lads whose families have been in Treacy Avenue for 17 generations, and the latter consisting of three fellas from Tourlestrane with red faces.
Bitter much?

Knappagh Red
13/07/2010, 3:07 PM

Treacy Avenue is only 62 years old, there are families in town generations in the same street who are avid Rovers fans, are you bitter because your ancestors couldn't peddle their high nellies as far as the Showgrounds?

poster
13/07/2010, 5:03 PM
:worship:

Fivesilver
14/07/2010, 7:42 AM
Oh Lord, looks like someone shouldn't have posted on National Sensitivity Day. Reckon I'll have to ask avvenalaf for a few tips before trying to launch my comedy career.
Anyway, most of my ancestors did make it as far as the town - they just fell off their high nellies gawping at the three-storey buildings.

Well Red
14/07/2010, 9:57 PM
Getting back to the Everton game I see Shamie played for Everton in their 2 nil win over Melbourne, full report on the Everton FC website, Coleman seems to have been in the thick of it including been brought down in the box and Saha missed the peno. Interesting to see if he gets the right full berth early in the season over Neville, if he has a good preseason then he has a serious chance of getting games.

srfc1928
14/07/2010, 10:22 PM
Confirmed in todays Champion, that Everton are bringing a full strength squad.
"This simply isnt a Everton XI or a reserve team, Everton are bringing a full squad.............."

CRFC&SRFC
14/07/2010, 11:16 PM
Blackpool looking to take him back...

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6260573,00.html

Fivesilver
15/07/2010, 3:18 PM
Looks like either way he's in with a great chance of regular Premiership football this season so.

redobit
18/07/2010, 12:03 PM
Looks like either way he's in with a great chance of regular Premiership football this season so.

But were due a small bonus if he makes 10 first team appearences, and hes not far from that, so hope he stays at Everton. Cant see Everton letting him out on loan again, the know they have a good young player on their hands and would like to mould him a bit more into the player they need.

srfc1928
18/07/2010, 2:54 PM
But were due a small bonus if he makes 10 first team appearences, and hes not far from that, so hope he stays at Everton. Cant see Everton letting him out on loan again, the know they have a good young player on their hands and would like to mould him a bit more into the player they need.
Think your bag on there redobit.
Seamies had his time out on loan,
Id imagine the next step Everton want him to make is the first team.
I think he'll make the breakthrough this season especially now Lucas Neill is gone.
Neill was obviously brought in as they felt Seamie wasnt ready but theyve let him go so that might tell its own story.

Kevin L
21/07/2010, 11:49 PM
This is an all ticket game. There will be a small number of tickets on sale on the night as well.

The Tickets for the Everton FC v Sligo Rovers FC can be purchased in the following outlets:

1 The Office in The Showgrounds between 10am-2pm
2 Collery’s Menswear, Grattan Street
3 Jako Sports
4 Barton Smith Sports
5 Keaney’s Bookshop, High Street
6 Collery’s Beltra
7 Greenan Electrical, Boyle

Tickets are priced as follows:

Adults: €20
Student(with ID)/OAP: €15
Children Under 12 (accompanied by an adult): €10
Family (Admits 2 Adults and 3 Children under 12 ): €50
VIP (Admits to Corporate Marquee ): €50

These have been on sale since this afternoon.
There will be a limited number of Student/Children/Family and VIP tickets on sale, so if you are looking for one of these, you know what to do!!

sligoman
06/08/2010, 12:57 AM
Sligo Rovers wish to announce that there are still tickets available for their upcoming friendly against Everton this coming Sunday. Tickets are selling fast though so supporters are advised to get theirs as soon as possible. Tickets are available throughout Sligo and also in outlets in Mayo, Leitrim and Roscommon. The ticket office in the Showgrounds will also be open Saturday and on Sunday from 10:30am to 5:30pm.

There will be special sections in the New Stand on the day for VIP ticket holders and for family ticket holders and for members. Space is limited in the family ticket section so seats will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. Supporter co-operation is asked for on the day. For further information please contact the Showgrounds office on 071-9171212.

Martinho II
06/08/2010, 5:53 PM
Sligo Rovers wish to announce that there are still tickets available for their upcoming friendly against Everton this coming Sunday. Tickets are selling fast though so supporters are advised to get theirs as soon as possible. Tickets are available throughout Sligo and also in outlets in Mayo, Leitrim and Roscommon. The ticket office in the Showgrounds will also be open Saturday and on Sunday from 10:30am to 5:30pm.

There will be special sections in the New Stand on the day for VIP ticket holders and for family ticket holders and for members. Space is limited in the family ticket section so seats will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. Supporter co-operation is asked for on the day. For further information please contact the Showgrounds office on 071-9171212.

how much are the tickets sligoman? Can you hold me a ticket for me please and i can pay you at the game!

pauliek
06/08/2010, 11:56 PM
If he hasnt got you one you should be able to pay at the gate, Rovers wont turn away €20