PDA

View Full Version : most painful experiences

the 12 th man
15/04/2004, 9:18 AM
physical:got my hand squashed by a shott putt ball when messing in a sports ground.bursted fingers etc :eek:

financial:some fcucker took my wallet on the ferry to france with my 3 weeks holiday spending money inside. :(

fooball:that night in belgium when ireland were robbed by bogey referee and that impossibly late goal

Peadar
15/04/2004, 9:32 AM
Got mugged in Dublin. Details probably too much for a family website like this ;)

Financial is always easy to get over so I don't have anything to say there.

Football: Seeing Ireland drawing with Russia after being 1-0 up, knowing that Euro 2004 was pretty much out of reach.

brendy_éire
15/04/2004, 12:26 PM
Physical: er...got a piece of my tackle stuck in my zip. Won't go into the details, but just to say that a pair of scissors was necessary to free myself.

Financial: None really. Paid €3 at the music festival in Buncrana, Donegal last year. I thought there was a bunch of bands playing. Turned out it was just the one, a line dancing band. :mad:

Football: Losing the Leauge in 95. We went to Athlone, who were definately going to finish in the play-off spot, needing a win to win the Leauge title.
We drew 1-1. Dundalk won the League by a point.

the 12 th man
15/04/2004, 12:47 PM
Physical: er...got a piece of my tackle stuck in my zip. Won't go into the details, but just to say that a pair of scissors was necessary to free myself..

theres something about mary moment. :D

your other name isnt gaylord focker by any chance ??

Peadar
15/04/2004, 1:31 PM
Physical: er...got a piece of my tackle stuck in my zip. Won't go into the details.

Join the club.

pete
15/04/2004, 1:46 PM
Join the club.

Is there one?

Whats it called?

;)

Peadar
15/04/2004, 1:56 PM
Whats it called?

"There's Something About You" club :D

the 12 th man