PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Junior transfer rubbish.

hooper74
05/07/2010, 2:26 AM
Lads please excuse the rude interuption,purely for the benefit of Poolman....does anyone on this site believe that the Barry Ryan who played with fairview and st michaels is in fact on this site with an account and if so who might he be??

lfc at heart
05/07/2010, 10:52 AM
Lads please excuse the rude interuption,purely for the benefit of Poolman....does anyone on this site believe that the Barry Ryan who played with fairview and st michaels is in fact on this site with an account and if so who might he be??

why dont you ask Barry, if he wants to tell you he will,

hooper74
05/07/2010, 12:02 PM
why dont you ask Barry, if he wants to tell you he will,

my problem in POOLMAN keeps private mailing me believing me to be him and accusing me of scouting for St Michaels,i dont know Barry that played with Fairview but pretty sure people on here would know that he doesnt have an account on this and if he did would know who perhaps

hooper74
05/07/2010, 1:08 PM
hooper74 u are barry ryan but the lad that plays with clonmel i know this for fact haha

well johnathon il settle for that,pass that on to POOLMAN please,congrats on your FAI

Jofspring
05/07/2010, 1:57 PM
Just report poloman

Just incase the wrong person was to get reported Poolman and Poloman are two diferent people.

daisycutter
05/07/2010, 8:01 PM
my problem in POOLMAN keeps private mailing me believing me to be him and accusing me of scouting for St Michaels,i dont know Barry that played with Fairview but pretty sure people on here would know that he doesnt have an account on this and if he did would know who perhaps
barry come on now youre fooling no one but yourself;)

Poolman
06/07/2010, 6:59 AM
Ok if you say so.

white line
06/07/2010, 1:27 PM
[QUOTE=SeniorBlue;1372959]
ya ahern gone to pike

if mick does go to pike i must sat that would a bit of a susprise he seems fairly loyal to regional but money talks as they say. :pirate:

Ronald1
06/07/2010, 1:35 PM
[QUOTE=striker 9;1372976]

if mick does go to pike i must sat that would a bit of a susprise he seems fairly loyal to regional but money talks as they say. :pirate:

Knowing Mick as I do I would suggest to you that money would not be his motivating factor in joining Pike, if that's what he does.

serpico
06/07/2010, 1:42 PM
[QUOTE=striker 9;1372976]

and you would know would'nt you.:confused: