PDA

View Full Version : Cow executed for seducing man for sex

pauliek
06/07/2010, 12:18 AM
Happened to me once

http://blogs.app.com/saywhat/2010/06/15/man-claims-he-was-seduced-by-a-cow-for-sex/

Mr A
06/07/2010, 9:00 PM
That'll teach you to seduce men for sex.

Stevo Da Gull
07/07/2010, 12:16 AM
How backward do you have to be to execute a cow for 'seducing' a man. It's effin insane. Cow gets raped, then gets executed for it. I know that this doesn't just happen to cows, but it's still crazy and shameful.

SkStu
07/07/2010, 1:17 AM
How backward do you have to be to execute a cow for 'seducing' a man. It's effin insane. Cow gets raped, then gets executed for it. I know that this doesn't just happen to cows, but it's still crazy and shameful.

its obviously the cows fault for being too sexy....

Lev Yashin
07/07/2010, 7:31 AM
I heard the earth Mooved for both of them

Sorry...

John83
07/07/2010, 3:06 PM
There are countries where a woman can be stoned to death for being raped, and this surprises you?

SkStu
07/07/2010, 4:23 PM
I heard the earth Mooved for both of them

Sorry...

usually its the man milking the cow....

Stevo Da Gull
07/07/2010, 8:57 PM
There are countries where a woman can be stoned to death for being raped, and this surprises you?

Which is why I said "I know that this doesn't just happen to cows, but it's still crazy and shameful."

Wolfie
08/07/2010, 12:22 PM
A former journalist told me a story of a man who appeared in court on a few occcasions for charges of beastiality towards sheep.

This journalist was a young reporter for the Irish Times covering court reports.

When the accused was questioned by the judge "What happened this time??" the man replied "I was having a p*ss in a hedge and the sheep backed into me".

:D

SkStu
08/07/2010, 3:14 PM
A former journalist told me a story of a man who appeared in court on a few occcasions for charges of beastiality towards sheep.

This journalist was a young reporter for the Irish Times covering court reports.

When the accused was questioned by the judge "What happened this time??" the man replied "I was having a p*ss in a hedge and the sheep backed into me".

ewe gotta be kidding me?

Acornvilla
08/07/2010, 4:08 PM
that must have been one sexy cow

Thunderblaster
08/07/2010, 10:15 PM

Did the judge ask the defendant was he good at sheep shagging??

poster
08/07/2010, 10:19 PM
ewe gotta be kidding me?

That's very sheepish.:beauty:

strangeirish
09/07/2010, 1:11 AM
Did the judge ask the defendant was he good at sheep shagging??
No, because it was a cow he was shagging. Unless, the judge drank some milk of amnesia...
:shame: