PDA

View Full Version : One Club Issues + Main Forum

Mr A
01/07/2010, 3:07 PM
Not a big deal, and I know this is old ground, but I think this thread should not have been moved to the Galway forum: http://foot.ie/threads/137549-Galway-in-financial-turmoil

Although it is a one club issue, this sort of thing is of interest to everyone. Just look at the Cork and Derry threads last year and the huge interest they generated. Also, any club being in trouble affects the image of the league and therefore impacts everyone to one extent or other.

Even at the moment there's a thread in the main forum about Dundalk's Euro game. Seems a bit inconsistent to move one and leave the other.

Lim till i die
01/07/2010, 3:22 PM
Agreed 1000%

As I am banned from the Galway forum. :p

pineapple stu
01/07/2010, 3:35 PM
Just for the record, I don't think it was moved to the Galway forum. I think A Face started the thread there. (Certainly I didn't move it, and I don't see any redirect in the main forum)

I do agree that major issues like this belong in the main forum. At this stage though, I think only adam or the Galway mod can move it.

Mr A
01/07/2010, 3:58 PM
There is a redirect for it in the main forum :)

Currently it's just below "What the FAI thinks of progressive clubs."

pineapple stu
01/07/2010, 4:05 PM
Well shut my mouth. :o

SkStu
01/07/2010, 8:48 PM
would there be any appetite for one club threads on each of the euro ties?

It would be good for future reference if nothing else.

John83
01/07/2010, 8:56 PM
would there be any appetite for one club threads on each of the euro ties?

It would be good for future reference if nothing else.
There's usually a few punters here following the game, yeah.

Dodge
01/07/2010, 10:02 PM
Agree with mr a

A face
05/07/2010, 12:12 PM
Lads, i had posted in in the main forum but had intended to post it in just the Galway forum (had two pages opened) but just hit the button on the wrong page.

Who decides how news worthy it is? I dunno so i was just gonna post it in their forum and maybe let them decide.