PDA

View Full Version : Longford V Derry

Acornvilla
25/06/2010, 9:07 PM
by the looks of extratime, derry deserved a win but delighted with the draw, well done lads :)

4 unbeaten now, can't wait for cork game!

Longfordian
25/06/2010, 9:24 PM
Yeah credit to the players and management, turning it around nicely now, I'm sure they put in a fair bit of work. I see Lee Roche is with us now, another ex Rovers player. Came from Liffeys Pearse in the LSL by the looks of things. Another option up front.

Town Legend
26/06/2010, 11:19 AM
Great result last night. I'd be confisent now of getting all 3 ppoints against Cork Co-Op! I'm guessing Lee Roche is a striker by your comments longfordian?

Longfordian
26/06/2010, 11:38 AM
From what I remember of him he plays up front yeah.

outspoken
27/06/2010, 11:51 AM
Just checked up Lee Roche's stats and he has an amazing goal scoring record. He Has scored everywhere hes been and had things been different in places like Dublin City and Bray then who knows he could have become a LOI star.

But whos to say he dosnt become one with us (:

Martinho II
27/06/2010, 12:26 PM
Just checked up Lee Roche's stats and he has an amazing goal scoring record. He Has scored everywhere hes been and had things been different in places like Dublin City and Bray then who knows he could have become a LOI star.

any chance Kieran can you post a link to his stats?

I heard up north that we signed someone else from Liffey Pearses. Anyone have an idea about them ie what divison they play in and where are they based?
Derry I count must have had at least twenty chances to our twos.. Shanahan was unbeatable yet again and Mick Lee cleared off the line with a few minutes to go. Shanahans kickouts were yet again accurate as in goin out of the sideline! Roche had a great chance to win it for us when he came on but hit straight at Gerard Doherty..

The crowd I reckon was around 500-700 including fifteen of our fans!!

Acornvilla
27/06/2010, 12:43 PM
check football manager=)

Martinho II
27/06/2010, 12:59 PM
check football manager=)

I am afraid I dont have it.. will have to take your word for it so!

Acornvilla
27/06/2010, 1:33 PM
don't have it installed on my laptop anymore i'm sure kieran does thou so itd be easy enough to find out and there usually accurate

Tallanted
27/06/2010, 7:25 PM
Liffey Pearse play in Ringsend Park as far as i know and play in the top LSL league(Senior Sunday), they finished just below mid table this season

total hoofball
27/06/2010, 8:59 PM

He was league of ireland journeyman at 20 because he was a windy lightweight and had an attitude problem everywhere he went.

outspoken
27/06/2010, 9:15 PM
any chance Kieran can you post a link to his stats?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Roche_(Irish_footballer)

Town Legend
28/06/2010, 7:57 AM

As far as I can see he only banged in the goals for Liffey Pearse!

outspoken
28/06/2010, 10:48 AM
As far as I can see he only banged in the goals for Liffey Pearse!

ye but 58 goals in 70 games is still very impressive and hes scored for clubs all over the LOI he just didnt last at them so I think this could turn out to be a very clever signing.