PDA

View Full Version : Irish Team Hotel in Bydgoszcz

London Irish
13/04/2004, 9:59 PM
..........anyone know where the boys in green will be staying in Bydgoszcz ????? At Polish prices it mightn't be too expensive!!! Perhaps i could join Roy and the others for breakfast???

lopez
13/04/2004, 11:56 PM
..........anyone know where the boys in green will be staying in Bydgoszcz ????? At Polish prices it mightn't be too expensive!!! Perhaps i could join Roy and the others for breakfast???
Sylvo's booked us both into a mighty fine flophouse and we were already speculating if the team are stying there or just the brothelhunters. Doubt it if Judas will turn up. :( The K**nites are already making excuses for his predictable absence because Man Ure are in the F*ck All Cup final. :rolleyes:

sylvo
14/04/2004, 12:07 PM
Slyvo don't book flop house's, but if he did they'd proberly be the best flop house's in the world :p , not like that one you booked us into in Korea :eek:

lopez
14/04/2004, 12:35 PM
Slyvo don't book flop house's, but if he did they'd proberly be the best flop house's in the world :p , not like that one you booked us into in Korea :eek:
You got to hear a free sex show in the room next door and a shower...even though this was not when you wanted it and it landed on you in the hallway. Apart from that - and the b*stards lost my key - it was a top notch dosshouse. I've just booked a similar place in Warsaw for us you'll be pleased to hear. :D

sylvo
14/04/2004, 12:55 PM
You got to hear a free sex show in the room next door and a shower...even though this was not when you wanted it and it landed on you in the hallway. Apart from that - and the b*stards lost my key - it was a top notch dosshouse. I've just booked a similar place in Warsaw for us you'll be pleased to hear. :D

You were ok, you had the honeymoon suite next to you, i had to put up with Korea's answer to Iain Paisley in that temple across the road, banging drum's and screaming into his loadspeaker at 7am every morning, it sounded like someone was playing record's by the fall @ 100.000 decibel's @ that time of the morning. :eek:

lopez
14/04/2004, 1:34 PM
At least you'll be nowhere near the' No paseran' suite......Incidentally,there is a Keane travelling to Polska.....none too (Shocking pun!)keen :D ,on his distant relation....What's the odds that you'll be sharing it with anyone? I mean 'rock on' hasn't the best records of getting to games. He hasn't the best records of leaving the country either. Romania? He got lost in Terminal 2. Estonia? He went on the tear the night before and fell down the stairs on the tube and missed the flight out. And when he does get there. Euro 88? Spent three days on the streets of Stuttgart amidst riots, locked. Macedonia? Almost missed the game with his plans for an armed insurrection with a half p*ssed anrcho-punk ending him in the local nick. Albania? Got into the game with the help of some 'Albanian lads'. France WC? Kicked off with the French NF before what to all of us is the greatest game we could ever attend (the World Cup final) and like Ronaldo, missed the match. Last visit to Poland got mugged with Tommy M. I mean we all have our moments, but his record is worse than Boris Yeltsin's. Best of luck...you'll need it.

You were ok, you had the honeymoon suite next to you, i had to put up with Korea's answer to Iain Paisley in that temple across the road, banging drum's and screaming into his loadspeaker at 7am every morning, it sounded like someone was playing record's by the fall @ 100.000 decibel's @ that time of the morning. :eek:Yeah. I forgot. The good reverend William 'Flavour' Crea's gangsta cuts are big in Korea.

sylvo
14/04/2004, 5:51 PM
Not @ 7am there not, any way has rock on tommy f found out what's Polish for ''no pasaran baby''. So Dav are you going to be sharing a room in Poland with Tommy then, may as well get yerself a single in that case, cause he'll be everywhere but where he should be staying.

lopez
14/04/2004, 11:12 PM
Not @ 7am there not, any way has rock on tommy f found out what's Polish for ''no pasaran baby''. So Dav are you going to be sharing a room in Poland with Tommy then, may as well get yerself a single in that case, cause he'll be everywhere but where he should be staying.I was stuck with him in Romania. I wasn't looking forward to that. First night: Heaven, because he was still wondering around Terminal 2 at Heathrow. Second night: Heaven, he went on an almighty tear and didn't turn up until 9 o'clock the day of the game. Woke me up and I had to put up with him just until I got my arse into gear. Third night: Heaven. Done exactly the same as the second night. :D

slow2anger
18/04/2004, 5:24 PM
I mean we all have our moments, but his record is worse than Boris Yeltsin's. Best of luck...you'll need it.
what about the flight from istanbul to tirana when he held up the flight cause he lost his passport. bags were searched, gate was searched, turned out he was sitting on it!!

sylvo
19/04/2004, 11:05 AM
Or the flight back from Lituania in 93 when he tried to check in for the flight home with a ticket that was ripped to shread's, due to the fact that he had the ticket in his sock for a week and a half, cause he was worried if he left it in his bag he'd lose it, also the many warning's he's on from the passport office about losing his passport. :confused:

sylvo
19/04/2004, 11:19 AM
He tried to board a flight to sydney, when he should have been boarding a flight to Romania, leading to him walking around the airport all night due to his flight being long gone. :eek:

lopez
19/04/2004, 12:27 PM
He tried to board a flight to sydney, when he should have been boarding a flight to Romania, leading to him walking around the airport all night due to his flight being long gone. :eek:He's cooooooolest guy I've ever known! :rolleyes:

slow2anger
19/04/2004, 5:26 PM
He's cooooooolest guy I've ever known! :rolleyes:How can we forget the quote on the tourbus in Tehran? "I've got the address" said he when the driver was requested to bring us to Bobby Sands Street!

sylvo
20/04/2004, 12:57 AM
He's cooooooolest guy I've ever known! :rolleyes:

He sure is hoss. :D