PDA

View Full Version : Tonights results

Gary
13/04/2004, 8:58 PM
Bohs 0 - 1 Drogs

Home farm 0 - 2 Derry

Longford 1 - 3 SPA

Seeing as im more worried about how close we are to the bottom, rather than how far to the top, these results are all pretty bad for us.

Drogs are now 3 points ahead of us, Pats are ahead by one, and Derry are level. We are 3rd bottom now???

A result against Derry on Saturday is vital, though I wouldnt be too confident, as the Brandywell is a graveyard for us. Hopefully the Shels game will act as a wake up call, that we really need to work for 90 mins everygame. If we can get 6 from the next 2 games things will be okay, even 4 points.

Colm
13/04/2004, 10:43 PM
Bohs 0 - 1 Drogs

Home farm 0 - 2 Derry

Longford 1 - 3 SPA

Seeing as im more worried about how close we are to the bottom, rather than how far to the top, these results are all pretty bad for us.

I think those results are great from our point of view. Out of those six teams only Bohs and maybe Longford are capable of finishing above us so the fact that they both lost is very good for us. It's also nice to see Dublin City lose yet another game!

A face
13/04/2004, 11:00 PM
Home farm 0 - 2 Derry

That is a good result for the other City too ... fair play !!

And i am not on about Home farm !!

wws
14/04/2004, 10:01 AM
I think those results are great from our point of view. Out of those six teams only Bohs and maybe Longford are capable of finishing above us so the fact that they both lost is very good for us. It's also nice to see Dublin City lose yet another game!

you just dont get it yet Colm do you?

outside of shels and bohs (and shels have the headstart now) 3rd place is anyones bar dublin city

Colm
14/04/2004, 11:51 AM
3rd place is anyones bar dublin city

bar Dublin City and St Pats.

Going down!

wws
14/04/2004, 11:58 AM
bar Dublin City and St Pats.

Going down!

I'm not really following whats goin on behind us at the "other end" of the table, but I sincerely wish Cork all the best in their current plight. Hope yee can climb out of it soon and get some points on the board

Colm
14/04/2004, 12:03 PM
Enjoy the first division wws.

wws
14/04/2004, 12:06 PM
Of course I'll enjoy it, you lot will be in it if yee persist with mad max dolan in charge

Neil
14/04/2004, 12:11 PM
Cheerio :D

wws
14/04/2004, 12:18 PM
I love this

a team well behind us in the league (snigger)

A face
14/04/2004, 12:45 PM
I sincerely wish Cork all the best in their current plight. Hope yee can climb out of it soon and get some points on the board

You're such a sweet talker .... see'ya !!

Éanna
14/04/2004, 1:37 PM
I have a horrible feeling shels are gonna run away with it. Those results might make it look bad for us right now, but it does mean the league from 2nd down should be fairly open. 3 points right now is the difference between being right behind shels or just peeking over the cliff at continuity home farm. if we could string 2 or 3 wins together we'll shoot up the table and i think its only a matter of time before we do that. as for the derry game, bar 45 mins away to rovers we've been much better away this season so I'm hopeful of at least a point. Derry don't seem to be able to score at all either.

patsh
14/04/2004, 4:35 PM
Its a sad state of affairs when a team who play such sh*te as $hels are the benchmark again this season.
No wonder Wahurfort and Longford are using the same tactics.
At least Bohs can play a bit of football, are easy on the eye and don't rely on a few thugs to win games....
Even SPA the other night, when things weren't going for them, still tried to play the game........:(

Dr.Nightdub
14/04/2004, 9:12 PM
At least Bohs can play a bit of football, are easy on the eye

Simon Webb might have a haircut like Jennifer Anniston, but believe me, the similarity ends there :)