PDA

View Full Version : Over 40's.

oscar
24/06/2010, 4:12 PM
why was daithi o donohue playing with pike.?

because he's a rat

silvercircle
24/06/2010, 7:33 PM
because he's a rat

He played with Pike because our players insurance covers a knife in the back....as for abbeyvale keeping the kids quiet at his prices he should have taken the kids for a sleepover..ha ha... i can't beleive how nasty people can get for a charity event that Pike were asked to provide their services, and they did, well done to the Pike people for the 2 days of top class service they provided for young and old.

abbeyvale
24/06/2010, 10:47 PM
He played with Pike because our players insurance covers a knife in the back....as for abbeyvale keeping the kids quiet at his prices he should have taken the kids for a sleepover..ha ha... i can't beleive how nasty people can get for a charity event that Pike were asked to provide their services, and they did, well done to the Pike people for the 2 days of top class service they provided for young and old.

€1 & €2 was hardly steep, and how would you know the prices anyway, seeing as you weren't up at the over 40's, and by the way ask Pike who was the first to hand in a contribution to the club on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I contributed to the club while you contributed to a certain club on Mulgrave Street, and your supposed to be the Pike man, not me.................ha ha ha

abbeyvale
24/06/2010, 10:50 PM
because he's a rat

Ye weren't calling him that when he had ye top of the league.....................