PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Transfer rumours.

lifegoeson
21/06/2010, 9:30 AM
Pre season down the island should be a good craic daihti will put a stop to the 5 a side pre season, They wont see a ball till kick off of new season

abbyvale could do with losing a few pounds... be good for him at his age

the bandit
21/06/2010, 7:17 PM
quinn staying with balla cause their making him captain again..collopy off to america and kelliher signing with summerville...not sure about hayes cause i never heard of him
darren glasheen signing for fairview 100% certainty

Fairkop
21/06/2010, 10:00 PM

i suppose you will have to get something right at some stage bandit,BUT,i wouldn,t hold my breath.

the bandit
22/06/2010, 1:25 AM
i suppose you will have to get something right at some stage bandit,BUT,i wouldn,t hold my breath.
pm me if you want to have a bet.if not shut up.i will guarantee you.where is he working since you know so much.and kelliher will be signing for ye as you well know.:think:

howsheref
22/06/2010, 2:08 PM

i would just like to clear something up for you bandit.darren will not be signing with fairview.he will be signing with the boro and thats 100% certain.its people like you that wreck these forums coming on here talking crap.he'll be playing with the boro and thats it ok.and if you still want that bet p.m me ok.

Fairkop
22/06/2010, 11:07 PM
pm me if you want to have a bet.if not shut up.i will guarantee you.where is he working since you know so much.and kelliher will be signing for ye as you well know.:think:calm down bandit,dont remember saying i wanted a bet and telling me to shut up is childs play.lets face it most if not all your FACTUAL ASSERTIONS have been completely wrong,wont bother listing them it would take me all night.hopefully in the very near future you will restore our misguided faith in you and post something that is in fact...fact.

abbeyvale
23/06/2010, 1:13 PM
abbyvale could do with losing a few pounds... be good for him at his age

pot, kettle black comes to mind Carey

the bandit
23/06/2010, 1:57 PM
calm down bandit,dont remember saying i wanted a bet and telling me to shut up is childs play.lets face it most if not all your FACTUAL ASSERTIONS have been completely wrong,wont bother listing them it would take me all night.hopefully in the very near future you will restore our misguided faith in you and post something that is in fact...fact.
just you wait and see who he signs for.he said it himself to another prem manager who approached him about signing.FACT.i think derek white got him a job out in shannon.howsheref ill have that wager with you as well.

the bandit
23/06/2010, 2:00 PM
i would just like to clear something up for you bandit.darren will not be signing with fairview.he will be signing with the boro and thats 100% certain.its people like you that wreck these forums coming on here talking crap.he'll be playing with the boro and thats it ok.and if you still want that bet p.m me ok.

youre in for an awful shock kid.:hat::hat::hat:

howsheref
23/06/2010, 4:29 PM
just you wait and see who he signs for.he said it himself to another prem manager who approached him about signing.FACT.i think derek white got him a job out in shannon.howsheref ill have that wager with you as well.

he's signing with boro bandit.seamus fitz rang him last night and he told him he wouldn't be signing with fairview and that he was signing with boro.there'a your answer now.and mr right i dont think that he's touting himself around town.i reckon its just bandit trying to stir the ****.nothing else to do in his little fantasy land.

the bandit
23/06/2010, 5:35 PM
he's signing with boro bandit.seamus fitz rang him last night and he told him he wouldn't be signing with fairview and that he was signing with boro.there'a your answer now.and mr right i dont think that he's touting himself around town.i reckon its just bandit trying to stir the ****.nothing else to do in his little fantasy land.

Who's seamus Fitzgerald, that'll tell you what you know, it's ye down there that's in noddyland.come back with facts,otherwise nod off ha ha

the bandit
23/06/2010, 9:01 PM
i presume he means stuart fitzgerald?prob a spelling mistake bandit

Big difference between STUART and SEAMUS he obviously doesn't know him, just guessing.why don't he ask darren himself ????????. Where's bobby tier off to or is he stayin as well.hahahahahaha

howsheref
23/06/2010, 9:13 PM
Big difference between STUART and SEAMUS he obviously doesn't know him, just guessing.why don't he ask darren himself ????????. Where's bobby tier off to or is he stayin as well.hahahahahaha

ya ur right i dont know him but it was darren that asked me to post that he was signing with the boro.is that ok with u bandit?

white line
23/06/2010, 9:28 PM

what age are you 7

the bandit
24/06/2010, 2:31 PM
what age are you 7

Stay out of it you.what are you goin to do now for the summer now that there's no football, you won't be able to slag pike for a few months. Because that's all you do on here.the boredom will kill you so go and have a good holiday for yourself.the boro might be goin to Poland they might bring you along.

white line
24/06/2010, 2:40 PM
Stay out of it you.what are you goin to do now for the summer now that there's no football, you won't be able to slag pike for a few months. Because that's all you do on here.the boredom will kill you so go and have a good holiday for yourself.the boro might be goin to Poland they might bring you along.

:D :D :rolleyes: my god you are an ass arent you the amount of KAKA you talk is actually frightening.