PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Division 4 2010/11

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

francesco_1
24/06/2010, 11:34 AM
Anyone know the full line up of teams. Prospect Priory and Hyde I believe are putting B teams in this year.

Edgey
24/06/2010, 2:10 PM
Anyone know the full line up of teams. Prospect Priory and Hyde I believe are putting B teams in this year.

Hopefully Dromore but hard to know until we see what kind of numbers are around over the next month or so.

Normally they barely know the line up for Division 4 the day before it kicks off.

francesco_1
24/06/2010, 5:38 PM
Hopefully Dromore but hard to know until we see what kind of numbers are around over the next month or so.

Normally they barely know the line up for Division 4 the day before it kicks off.

Yeah If there is a few new teams then maybe 2 or 3 who missed out on promotion last year could be moved up to 3B.

Jofspring
24/06/2010, 8:04 PM
Moyross putting in a C Team as far as i know.

Poloman
24/06/2010, 8:21 PM
As far as I know Edgey we will have a B team this year. Plenty of players around. More players want to play for the B team than the A team

Mister Ed
24/06/2010, 11:13 PM
As far as I know Edgey we will have a B team this year. Plenty of players around. More players want to play for the B team than the A team

if declan brosnan is over the b team this year ye will have a good squad and thats a cert, the usual few like mungret, st pauls, prospect ?, lisnagry, hyde?, trinity?, murroe, caherconlish, croom and athlunkard got relegated from 3 b last year so thats 10 teams

Edgey
25/06/2010, 8:19 AM
if declan brosnan is over the b team this year ye will have a good squad and thats a cert, the usual few like mungret, st pauls, prospect ?, lisnagry, hyde?, trinity?, murroe, caherconlish, croom and athlunkard got relegated from 3 b last year so thats 10 teams

Yeah, as far as I know Deccie will be taking the B team.

francesco_1
25/06/2010, 2:33 PM

Plenty of city teams and after dinner matches as its mostly B teams.

Anybody know how many points won the league last year?

faces
25/06/2010, 4:17 PM
castle utd from bulgaden in kilmallock are puting in a team to division 4 as far as i know.

briancool21
25/06/2010, 4:20 PM
I'm fairly sure the Caherconlish B team will be still going this year

Poloman
26/06/2010, 9:50 AM
Yeah, as far as I know Deccie will be taking the B team.

Ya as far as I know he said he will take the B Team. I hope for his sake he does and not have to deal with all that political bullsht from the A's. People want to play for Deccie and if he takes the B's he will much more enjoy it. He really enjoyed managing the B's as they just want to play ball its as simple as that. When he took us over mid way through the season he did wonders and we wont a load of games towards the end and made the cup final. It will be a big squad this year so it might be time for me to hang up the boots (again). Else I will play in goals. Are you playing on Edgey?

Mister Ed are you playing with Caherdavin this year? They must have the biggest squad in Limerick. I heard ye had over 40 turning up for training for the B's at the start of the season?

Edgey
28/06/2010, 5:07 PM
Ya as far as I know he said he will take the B Team. I hope for his sake he does and not have to deal with all that political bullsht from the A's. People want to play for Deccie and if he takes the B's he will much more enjoy it. He really enjoyed managing the B's as they just want to play ball its as simple as that. When he took us over mid way through the season he did wonders and we wont a load of games towards the end and made the cup final. It will be a big squad this year so it might be time for me to hang up the boots (again). Else I will play in goals. Are you playing on Edgey?

Yeah, I'll be playing on alright.

Just on the first point, I have an awful lot of respect for the two lads that are after taking over the A team and would be surprised if there's any bullsh!t.

Jofspring
28/06/2010, 6:03 PM

Mister Ed are you playing with Caherdavin this year? They must have the biggest squad in Limerick. I heard ye had over 40 turning up for training for the B's at the start of the season?

Don't think Mister Ed is involved with Caherdavin unless its one of the lads and they haven't told me. Average about 25 or 26 training and sometimes we could have close to 30. Have been getting a lot of interest from new lads wanting to sign too. Its just a pity Caherdavin can't accommodate a C team because it's hard on a lot of lads not being able to play with such a large squad.

Mister Ed
29/06/2010, 6:43 AM

no poloman i might go back to mungret

Poloman
01/07/2010, 12:24 PM
Yeah, I'll be playing on alright.

Just on the first point, I have an awful lot of respect for the two lads that are after taking over the A team and would be surprised if there's any bullsh!t.

I haven't heard who is taking over I was just referring to last season to be fair. Who is taking over the A's?

Sorry Mister Ed so I must have you confused with someone else so.

twohalves
01/07/2010, 3:02 PM
Plenty of city teams and after dinner matches as its mostly B teams.

Anybody know how many points won the league last year?

39 points from 18 games won Moyross B the league last season.

kk11
20/07/2010, 11:02 AM
I'm playing with Athlunkard B and recon we could be strong enough this season, anyone have the low down on the other teams prospects

toonfanatic
20/07/2010, 11:51 AM
Ger O'Riordan is taking over Dromore A

francesco_1
20/07/2010, 2:30 PM
I'm playing with Athlunkard B and recon we could be strong enough this season, anyone have the low down on the other teams prospects

Be awhile yet before teams will know more. lots of players playin with different teams pre-season and untill they sign its hard to say. Our prospect team could be handy aswell if we get a few more.

Jofspring
20/07/2010, 4:21 PM
Dromore B
Northside B
Prospect B
Caherconlish B
St.Pauls B
Cals B
Athlunkard B
Moyross C
Castle Utd B?
Hyde B
Mungret C
Trinity

Would this be the line up? Has anyone the fixtures at hand to confirm?

francesco_1
20/07/2010, 4:38 PM
Dromore B
Northside B
Prospect B
Caherconlish B
St.Pauls B
Cals B
Athlunkard B
Moyross C
Castle Utd B?
Hyde B
Mungret C
Trinity

Would this be the line up? Has anyone the fixtures at hand to confirm?

Are Northside puttin in a B team also. There is some lot of junior teams out that side now there will be plenty of local derbys.

Jofspring
20/07/2010, 5:08 PM
Are Northside puttin in a B team also. There is some lot of junior teams out that side now there will be plenty of local derbys.

Ya i heard they where anyway. Northside A are in 3B because Northside B are in division 4. I could be wrong though.

francesco_1
20/07/2010, 6:11 PM
How bad. That means mostly city teams so less travelling, only to Trinity, Castle and Caherconlish.

Jofspring
20/07/2010, 8:55 PM
How bad. That means mostly city teams so less travelling, only to Trinity, Castle and Caherconlish.

Ya not bad at all. Think 3B only has one or two country matches also. Loads of city teams popping up in all divisions which is great to see.

old git
21/07/2010, 5:59 PM
Ya not bad at all. Think 3B only has one or two country matches also. Loads of city teams popping up in all divisions which is great to see.

would shannon town be classed as a country match now ..:D

Jofspring
22/07/2010, 8:59 PM
Coonagh Utd B have been accepted to this division tonight.

briancool21
23/07/2010, 12:36 AM
Caherconlish B started back training last sunday week big tunrnout expecting to be a lot stronger this year who are north side a new club?? i know castle utd is bulgaden out near kilmallock

serpico
23/07/2010, 12:46 AM
Caherconlish B started back training last sunday week big tunrnout expecting to be a lot stronger this year who are north side a new club?? i know castle utd is bulgaden out near kilmallock

any truth paudi is training hard.heard he was.has he signed?

kk11
23/07/2010, 1:17 PM
Are Northside the new version of Distillary??

kk11
23/07/2010, 1:18 PM
Big turn outs can get very small when people get dropped and the winter sets in.

Jofspring
23/07/2010, 2:53 PM
Are Northside the new version of Distillary??

No i wouldn't think so. They are just a team made up of players from the whole of the Northside of town. Balla, Moyross, Caherdavin etc...

Jofspring
24/07/2010, 9:14 PM
Trinity are out too.

leedsfan88
24/07/2010, 10:11 PM
Coonagh Utd B have been accepted to this division tonight.

I heard that the Coonagh team this year is Caherdavin B team form last year, their was some sort of in house problem at Caherdavin and the B's all moved to Coonagh

Jofspring
24/07/2010, 11:21 PM
I heard that the Coonagh team this year is Caherdavin B team form last year, their was some sort of in house problem at Caherdavin and the B's all moved to Coonagh

Ya most the lads are gone out to Coonagh alright but there where no in house problems.

leedsfan88
25/07/2010, 10:23 AM
oh right cool man cheers

briancool21
25/07/2010, 2:59 PM
He just helping out the manager with a bit of the training had our 1st game last night against Cappamore b lost 6-4 we were winning 3-2 at half time they brought on one of there lads from the a team in the second half and we couldn't deal with him

Jofspring
25/07/2010, 4:00 PM
He just helping out the manager with a bit of the training had our 1st game last night against Cappamore b lost 6-4 we were winning 3-2 at half time they brought on one of there lads from the a team in the second half and we couldn't deal with him

Cappamore B are usually a decent team anyway. Usually have a few nice players.

limpool
26/07/2010, 3:02 PM
Heard someone say last week that Fairview Rangers had a C team ready to enter but couldnt find a manager to look after them...pity- wuld be nice to play against Irelands greatest ever junior club..

blueboy2
28/07/2010, 10:09 PM
Was watching Prospect B against Cals B tonight both these teams should well in 4 A this season. A lot of the prospect team was made up of former players who have returned to the club but they also had some good young players as had Cals.

Jofspring
28/07/2010, 10:18 PM
Was watching Prospect B against Cals B tonight both these teams should well in 4 A this season. A lot of the prospect team was made up of former players who have returned to the club but they also had some good young players as had Cals.

What was the final score do you know?

blueboy2
28/07/2010, 10:34 PM
2 all final score the Prospect lads said all the players were signed B including Ger Constable, Ed Madigan, and Toldo. The new A team manager said no A players were to play and there was a lot of them there watching.

francesco_1
29/07/2010, 11:57 AM
2 all final score the Prospect lads said all the players were signed B including Ger Constable, Ed Madigan, and Toldo. The new A team manager said no A players were to play and there was a lot of them there watching.

Yeah there is a few more to come to the B team, a few ex A players are signed along with 2 or 3 new new faces. Cals were well organised but it was our first match, hopefully when we get the team together we will be hard to beat.

Jofspring
29/07/2010, 2:31 PM
Yeah there is a few more to come to the B team, a few ex A players are signed along with 2 or 3 new new faces. Cals were well organised but it was our first match, hopefully when we get the team together we will be hard to beat.

Didn't ye play Moyross B in Moyross 3 weeks ago and lose 3-1.

I excpect Prospect B to be strong enough. Dromore B won't be a bad side either. Played them the other night. If they keep the team that played us they should be fairly strong and will do well in this division. I said that last year too though so who knows ha.

francesco_1
29/07/2010, 3:47 PM
Didn't ye play Moyross B in Moyross 3 weeks ago and lose 3-1.

I excpect Prospect B to be strong enough. Dromore B won't be a bad side either. Played them the other night. If they keep the team that played us they should be fairly strong and will do well in this division. I said that last year too though so who knows ha.

Yeah moyross won that one handy but its a whole new team now bar 3 players who played against moyross. It dont count for nothing having the players if they dont play well together anyway. Who ever has the most settled team at the start will do well.

Jofspring
29/07/2010, 4:51 PM
Yeah moyross won that one handy but its a whole new team now bar 3 players who played against moyross. It dont count for nothing having the players if they dont play well together anyway. Who ever has the most settled team at the start will do well.

True.

Anybody know if this league has been finalised with the fixtures? Last i heard it was the only league still with no fixtures.

francesco_1
29/07/2010, 10:15 PM
True.

Anybody know if this league has been finalised with the fixtures? Last i heard it was the only league still with no fixtures.

This weekend i heard, I also heard that Hyde will not be putting in the B team now.

thomas72
30/07/2010, 8:44 AM
This weekend i heard, I also heard that Hyde will not be putting in the B team now.

still trying to get my head around ger constable signing with prospect B in division 4.
want to wish him all the best a carew park legend for many years fantastic lad and player.

Edgey
30/07/2010, 9:30 AM
still trying to get my head around ger constable signing with prospect B in division 4.
want to wish him all the best a carew park legend for many years fantastic lad and player.

Read that yesterday and still trying to get my head around it myself. Will he play with Prospect A as well? Any 1A team would be delighted to have him, let alone Div 4.

francesco_1
30/07/2010, 4:00 PM
Read that yesterday and still trying to get my head around it myself. Will he play with Prospect A as well? Any 1A team would be delighted to have him, let alone Div 4.

Ger is friends with everyone in prospect, the manager of the B team asked him as he knows him well. Great signing and he has no intention of playing with the A team if i means he will miss a B match.

blueboy2
30/07/2010, 4:41 PM
Why would ye be surprised that Ger Ned signed for Prospect he was winning PREMIER Trophies with Prospect before he ever signed for Carew and after all he is from Prospect.