PDA

View Full Version : Mayo League

Back n the game
18/06/2010, 9:59 AM
Charlestown Got England which was quite apt as no one likes either of them :p

Dont think this is the view of everyone?? Just because you have your personal grevience with this club does'nt give you the right to speak for everyone else !!
And I dont think you would want the reason for your gripe aired on this forum as it was the most cowardly act commited ive ever heard off. So :shut:.

Fish-Head
18/06/2010, 10:11 AM
And I would'nt you would want your gripe aired on this forum as it was the most cowardly act commited ive ever heard off. So :shut:.

Ya that doesn't make any sense.

Redkenrover
19/06/2010, 12:33 AM
Dont think this is the view of everyone?? Just because you have your personal grevience with this club does'nt give you the right to speak for everyone else !!
And I dont think you would want the reason for your gripe aired on this forum as it was the most cowardly act commited ive ever heard off. So :shut:.

Ah go on and tell us. Its been at least 3 days since there was a good row on this thread!

pixiehead
21/06/2010, 3:39 PM

If you cant take a joke thats not my problem. I dont have any personal grevience with Charlestown. And my act was not cowardly it was defense. What would you have done if it was you?? Sat and watched?? answer me that BM? And frankly i dont care if you aired this gripe because everyone knows anyway only that you would just tell your side of it anyway. A coward would have sat back and let the thugery be carried out so I am far from a coward. And you have to remember the incident did not go any futher because it was seen as it was by neutrals.
And really its none of your business. It was dealt with by the footballing authorities and rightfull punishments given out to both sides.

theboy
21/06/2010, 4:34 PM
Can ye fill us in on what happened lads for those of us that dont know?

pixiehead
21/06/2010, 4:42 PM
Can ye fill us in on what happened lads for those of us that dont know?

Its a long time ago Boy but if you really want to know send me a pm or else ask a mayo league disciplinary committee member for a non-biased view. The referee that day sent in his report which was both excellent and truthful therefore the truth prevailed. Unfortunately i don't think he is reffing anymore! The matter was dealt with at the time appropriately

Back n the game
21/06/2010, 5:37 PM
If you cant take a joke thats not my problem. I dont have any personal grevience with Charlestown. And my act was not cowardly it was defense. What would you have done if it was you?? Sat and watched?? answer me that BM? And frankly i dont care if you aired this gripe because everyone knows anyway only that you would just tell your side of it anyway. A coward would have sat back and let the thugery be carried out so I am far from a coward. And you have to remember the incident did not go any futher because it was seen as it was by neutrals.
And really its none of your business. It was dealt with by the footballing authorities and rightfull punishments given out to both sides.

Listen for a guy trying to set up a business involving sports and fitness you should keep your "Jokes" for more private audiences. Running away would be definatly defined as cowardly act in my book, espically if I was after kicking a guy into the head while he was on the ground. How long of a suspension did you get?? was'nt it 12 months? So again your view of Charlestown is tainted because of your history with the club and this is'nt the first time you have made derogotary comments about them. And the so called ref in charged was a school boy who was orgainsed by yourselves and is/was connected with Snugboro.

pixiehead
21/06/2010, 6:09 PM
Listen for a guy trying to set up a business involving sports and fitness you should keep your "Jokes" for more private audiences. Running away would be definatly defined as cowardly act in my book, espically if I was after kicking a guy into the head while he was on the ground. How long of a suspension did you get?? was'nt it 12 months? So again your view of Charlestown is tainted because of your history with the club and this is'nt the first time you have made derogotary comments about them. And the so called ref in charged was a school boy who was orgainsed by yourselves and is/was connected with Snugboro.

F.A.C.TS
No1 your player got my brother in a head lock and repeatedly punched him in the face over and over again untill i had to stop it by any means

No2 I had to run with 7-8 of your lads running after me

No 3 I got 5 months Check your facts and you failed to mention your friend got 3

No 4 The ref was in no way associated with our club. What a statement to make.

No5 I love the dig about my business. It shows how mature you are to bring personal outside issues into this. I did not want to bring all this crap on to a forum but seen as you insisted and insisted on getting personal the above is the truth. Unlike you i wont resort to personal slander and digs because if you want to be childish go ahead. Your obviously a bitter 'little' man

juan pablo
21/06/2010, 7:29 PM
This is better than watching Eastenders. :)

Back n the game
21/06/2010, 10:17 PM
This is better than watching Eastenders. :)

And listening to Rafa with his Facts.

Several people get into scuffles playing football but let the official sort out the problem. "By any means" ? im sure there was several better options than your 1?.

purplemonkeydis
21/06/2010, 10:47 PM
wow im raging i missed this game, sounds like a cracker guys, nearly worth the suspensions. like a headlock,thats hilarious and then a jonny wilkinson kick into the head!!!did you take the head off?

gaffers gaffer
21/06/2010, 11:10 PM
wow im raging i missed this game, sounds like a cracker guys, nearly worth the suspensions. like a headlock,thats hilarious and then a jonny wilkinson kick into the head!!!did you take the head off?

That statement is in very bad taste purplemonkeydis. Just because you dont like the little angry man aka "back n the game" i dont think a statement like that should have been posted shame on you.:(