PDA

View Full Version : Ollie Byrne

Colm
13/04/2004, 2:51 PM
In the Horseshoe before the game, sitting by the door in the home fans side with his Shels tie on so that everyone could see him. I should have asked for him to be thrown out! ;)

Encouraging the young Shels fans to sing 'who are ya' and 'you're just a small club in Munster' at City fans standing outside the Horseshoe after the game. If their had been trouble he'd have been responsible.

Running around like a wildman and shouting orders at the Gardai.... "go in and fcuking control Dolan will ya" were his exact words.

All that and just being a c*nt in general! Piece of sh!t!

the 12 th man
13/04/2004, 3:27 PM
anyone ever think of just ignoring the man completely.as is dont post anything or write anything anywhere about his whereabouts etc.i would say hew loves all the aggro and the attention he gets.just blank the guy and leave him in his little world.

Éanna
13/04/2004, 4:28 PM
how long have you been going to the horseshoe.rovers officials causing no hassle :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
whatever about rovers fans I don't think Rovers officials have ever been responsible for causing hassle. Ollie Byrne is a jumped up cigarette thief who likes baiting people and causing any hassle he can. He will get his comeuppance some day, he can't keep treading a tightrope like that without slipping at some point, and I hope we're all pointing and laughing when that day comes.

pete
15/04/2004, 11:31 AM
Encouraging the young Shels fans to sing 'who are ya'

Ollie who???

:eek: