PDA

View Full Version : Hot air swollen dolan

francie
13/04/2004, 12:17 PM
Do you have any idea what your first team is if everyone was fit?
Why do you bore the hole off me every time I read an article or programme note or witness a ludicrous tv interview of yours?
The product "rebel Army" is great in theory but even in mountfields time there was a sense of spirit in the team that was Cork.
Take a cut off yourself rather than the FAI or dublin where you spent an awful lot more time than here.
Brian Lennox has given you the biggest opportunity any league manager has been given take responsibility for that.
Crowds are going to go after that crap last night and even nissan wont pay for the wage bill?
Greg O Halloran is only playing because of injury?
You could do a lot worse than ask him what this club is about?
concerns about Flynn in the programme last night why leave him on when he was so obviously injured? hes a young fella and wanted to do the right thing
We were outclassed and outmuscled completely last night and when it mattered the same against waterford
Confidence is lacking completely in the team and to me your job now is to restore that to a group of good footballers who look like they are under unbelievable pressure

Éanna
13/04/2004, 4:52 PM
Brian Lennox has given you the biggest opportunity any league manager has been given take responsibility for that.
Crowds are going to go after that crap last night and even nissan wont pay for the wage bill?
Greg O Halloran is only playing because of injury?
You could do a lot worse than ask him what this club is about?
concerns about Flynn in the programme last night why leave him on when he was so obviously injured? hes a young fella and wanted to do the right thing
We were outclassed and outmuscled completely last night and when it mattered the same against waterford
Confidence is lacking completely in the team and to me your job now is to restore that to a group of good footballers who look like they are under unbelievable pressure
I'm sure pat is well aware of everything you've pointed out and WILL put things right. But it ain't gonna happen overnight