PDA

View Full Version : Shels 2 up

Suetrol Ned
12/04/2004, 8:19 PM
An o.g. by Dan Murray and the second goal from Ollie Cahill

Sweet!

jofyisgod
12/04/2004, 8:47 PM
Oh Dear. He would have had to score tho,old Juda$. Dan appears to have some sort of disease. We want the real Dan back!! Anyone done the Maths on the league yet?

eoinh
12/04/2004, 9:22 PM
we were crap i have to say. no shape whatsoever.

John O Flynn had to go off injured - I doubt if he willl be back next friday. Was he rushed bacK? Greg went off injured too!

Our only decent player was Nwanko. Doyle looked totally uninterested.

As for the scuts who threw the bottles after shels scored..... they should be banned. Nothing excuses that.

The music at the end of the match summed it up....

At least Waterford lost :)

adamcarr
12/04/2004, 9:32 PM
Dan Murray should be dropped. We were Pathetic! That LAN*GER Ollie Cahill should be shot the Judas bas*tard. :mad: Nwankwo was our only good player tonight. John O Flynn played poorly and Fenn played crap. 9 points between us now :mad:

univibe
12/04/2004, 10:35 PM
Dolans long ball tactics would work if we had 6ft+ forwards, Shels must have been laughing the amount of times we bombarded them , Doyler and Fenn were crap, i'll say nothing about Dan Murray, Mid Table looks to be on the cards if we perform like this :mad:

Slash/ED
12/04/2004, 10:44 PM
What was the away support like, I heard a fair few were planning to go down.

Soko
12/04/2004, 10:49 PM

Poor for a bank holiday. Maybe only 100 or so in a crowd of 7,500.

Éanna
12/04/2004, 11:36 PM
about 120 according to the shels lads i spoke to after. they were noisy enough in fairness to them. best support shels have had at the cross as long as i can remember

Neil
13/04/2004, 9:21 AM
about 120 according to the shels lads i spoke to after. they were noisy enough in fairness to them. best support shels have had at the cross as long as i can remember

****in pathetic support as usual. Their bi-annual trip to Cork, and on a bank holiday, and they only have 100 odd. :rolleyes:

Sums up their club though.

Rotten from top to bottom.

Slash/ED
13/04/2004, 5:12 PM
****in pathetic support as usual. Their bi-annual trip to Cork, and on a bank holiday, and they only have 100 odd. :rolleyes:

Sums up their club though.

Rotten from top to bottom.

At least you're not bitter about the result though.

pete
15/04/2004, 11:33 AM

Not that I could be bothered to do the numbers thing but was sitting in the armchair section (st annes) & probably about 50 odd in away section.

A face
15/04/2004, 12:23 PM
Not that I could be bothered to do the numbers thing but was sitting in the armchair section (st annes) & probably about 50 odd in away section.

Yeah about 50 ... have it on camera.

Colm
15/04/2004, 3:22 PM
Yeah about 50 ... have it on camera.

They only brought 50 to an away game on a bank holiday?! That's pathetic.
Underlines just how great our away support has become though.

SÓC
15/04/2004, 3:28 PM
They only brought 50 to an away game on a bank holiday?! That's pathetic.
Underlines just how great our away support has become though.
Shels had more that 50. They put on a decent enough show of flags too, their singing was quite muted though, even after they scored.

Colm
15/04/2004, 3:32 PM
Shels had more that 50. They put on a decent enough show of flags too, their singing was quite muted though, even after they scored.

Yeah, I would have thought it was closer to 100 aswell looking at it from the Shed end but if A face has it on camera....
It's still pathetic though, they're the champions, they only have to travel outside Greater Dublin 6 times a year and it was a bank holiday yet they still only manage to bring less than half of what we bring to Dublin every second week.

Slash/ED
15/04/2004, 5:15 PM
The bank holiday doesn't make a difference, unless the FAI used their brain for once and made it an afternoon kick off. Those in work and up early the next day couldn't travel as they'd be back too late. I said it before and I'll say it again, it made no sense why the two matches, both Munster sides against Dublin sides, weren't kicking off in the afternoon.

A face
15/04/2004, 5:19 PM
Hey could be wrong but looking at the pics later on, there were alot of flags over seats and a few people standing up, there could have been more in the section next to them, i'll have another look at the pic.

Who cares anyway lads .... not really worried to be honest.