PDA

View Full Version : Monaghan Match

Rambler1
12/04/2004, 9:56 AM
Good performance by the Rams. Pity about the support at the game ....We need bigger gates then this to survive in LOI football. Look at City...We should be getting at least half their average crowd per match...!
Well done Ramblers...in particular John Andrews,John Meade, Tony Tynan and also good battling performance from Kieran O Reily.

monutdfc
14/04/2004, 6:42 PM
Can someone post up the teams from last Saturday please.
Thanks

ramblers
14/04/2004, 7:14 PM
The Team for Saturday was

Alan O Shea
John Meade
Anthony Wolfe
John Andrews
Darren Murphy
Dave Moore
Dave Warren
Tony Tynan
Stevie Yelverton
Kieran O Reily
Robert Brosnan.

The same Team Played against Finn Harps.

Rams-fan
14/04/2004, 8:31 PM
Good performance by the Rams. Pity about the support at the game ....We need bigger gates then this to survive in LOI football. Look at City...We should be getting at least half their average crowd per match...!
Well done Ramblers...in particular John Andrews,John Meade, Tony Tynan and also good battling performance from Kieran O Reily.

They definitely require a bit more accurate finishing, all the teams in the 1st div won't give us the number of clean chances Monaghan did.

I thought we were poor enough and 6 yellows, 2 for kicking the ball away!! this was a poor performance for the dicipline side of things, these silly bookings could cost us in suspensions. :ball:

liam88
18/04/2004, 9:29 PM
I was with Jacko in a Ramblers jersey and glasses behind the goal we shot towards in the first half.
I was just on the left when you walk in the door of the club-house bar till about one with Jacko and me brother.
I try to get over and see a couple of Rambs games a year-hopefully I might see some of you guys when I'm over next in July.