PDA

View Full Version : Fines for Waterford?

Neil
11/04/2004, 4:18 PM
Will WUFC be fined for the blue smoke canister that was thrown onto the pitch before the game Tuesday?

It is true that City were fined 3 grand for the streaker at the Home Farm game? Surely the Dub clubs should be fined this every week becuase there are always fans on the pitch after a goal goes in. There is no security in Richmond Park.

Whats the story?

yan
11/04/2004, 10:10 PM
what about the little scumbag up in richer that hit/shoved our little danny murphy, i doubt the hierarchy in the el will ever hear about it!!!!

A face
11/04/2004, 11:25 PM
Lads,

I think the best thing in this situation is just to make sure that we have our own patch sorted, you cant really go down the road of finger pointing ... far too much time involved in that, anyway it will catch up with every club eventually. The sooner they sort it out the easier in the long run so the clubs we give out about will pay eventually.

I have to say it though ... I couldn't believe it the first day i saw the pitch at the cross not being invaded but it is great that we have sorted that (3 seasons ago now like) The streaker was one slip up in fairness so cant really complain (i thought it was great :) )

The fact that we are not having these problems just goes to show we are far more professional recently and long may it continue. To be honest, when the dub clubs have people running on it just looks tacky, i'd much rather not have it anyway.