PDA

View Full Version : There's a first time for everything....

Colm
11/04/2004, 12:11 PM
and so Friday was the first ever time a CCISA bus travelled to a game which City won. In fact, I believe that for a few of the people on the bus it was actually the first time they ever saw City win away from home. It was a very enjoyable trip, great laugh on the bus as usual.
Hopefully it's a sign of things to come, the next bus Ian is running is for the Bohs game on April 30th.

SÓC
11/04/2004, 12:25 PM
CCISA Hoodoo broken! The Shed/Corner banter on the way back was a good laugh too. TheCorner even joined the Greg fan club.

Cornerbiys have the smallest bladders and biggest nicotine addtictions in the world;)

ian
11/04/2004, 12:31 PM
Yes lads that was the first win on a CCISA bus and what a game to see. I say that some of the boys and girls that were on the bus did see one of the great games thet city has played away from home in the last two seasons.

So to all that went on the bus I hope to see you all on the next one if you can make it.

The crack and the singing I think got the lads on the pitch going and yes we did get three points. So roll on monday night and lets look forward to a good game of football.

Thanks for going on the bus on friday. :) :)

thecorner
11/04/2004, 12:46 PM
TheCorner even joined the Greg fan club.

relax a small bit,
bit to go yet before im a fully paid up member ;)

Cornerbiys have the smallest bladders and biggest nicotine addtictions in the world

ITS JUST THAT WE DRINK MORE :p

ian
11/04/2004, 1:37 PM
Let's wait and see what the corner will say if Greg has a bad day at the office tomorrow night????

Fair play do him what he came out and said on the way back on the bus.

thecorner
11/04/2004, 3:00 PM
im an honest person and yes,greg was definitly man of the match by a mile

i hope he can maintain that form

just what will happen though with the defence when hoggie is available for selection again

golly
11/04/2004, 8:56 PM
i dnt tink greg is good enoughto play in d middle of d park. but am i right in saying he got international honours whilst at right back a few years ago

GavinZac
14/04/2004, 12:22 PM
greg was definitly man of the match by a mile

:eek: . . . . . .

Éanna
14/04/2004, 1:56 PM
i dnt tink greg is good enoughto play in d middle of d park. but am i right in saying he got international honours whilst at right back a few years ago
yeah he played 2(?) games for the Under 21s in the Toulon tournament a few years back if my memory is right

Ozymandias
14/04/2004, 3:23 PM
he played under 19 for Kerr as well...

balls
14/04/2004, 5:56 PM
went to watch the game monday night against shels. took five friends up from limerick to their first eircom league game . they were amazed at the set up,crowd and the atmosphere at the cross.were gonna go the rovers game in may next. the only let down was the football city never got into the passing grove and i thought were very poor.greg was city s best player by a mile . murphy at left full was pathetic . hoofing balls everywhere. george played well i thought,great heart with his ability. . colin o brien was very ordinary in the middle of the field . brendan sweeney is a better player. up front things just didnt go fenns and flynns way they have a lot more to offer. city can be better than shels and finish top this season but they cant afford to play as bad as they did monday night too often.

A face
14/04/2004, 8:18 PM
took five friends up from limerick to their first eircom league game

Are they going to go to Limerick games and try and help out ??