PDA

View Full Version : Liam Lawrence

aidinho
03/06/2010, 3:51 PM
That's a pretty big insult considering Celtic were soundly beaten by Ross County. Lawrence would do a great job for them imo. I'd rather he went to Wolves though.

so dae I mate because hes a ****e english journeyman who we dont want at the celts.

That's a pretty big insult considering Celtic were soundly beaten by Ross County. Lawrence would do a great job for them imo. I'd rather he went to Wolves though.

that was a one off mate and your saviored hero KEANE also played that day and If I recall correctly he missed about 4 sitters.

Munster Saint
03/06/2010, 4:08 PM
that was a one off mate and your saviored hero KEANE also played that day and If I recall correctly he missed about 4 sitters.

Chances are next season Robbie will be missing those sitters back in the Premiership, I wonder why Celtic's player of the year, an international footballer with 43 goals in 99 games isn't staying in Scotland...

Anyway, back to Lawrence, unless Celtic are offering more money, Wolves are probably the best option for him (even though I fully expect him to be playing at Parkhead next season).

aidinho
03/06/2010, 4:18 PM
Chances are next season Robbie will be missing those sitters back in the Premiership, I wonder why Celtic's player of the year, an international footballer with 43 goals in 99 games isn't staying in Scotland...

Anyway, back to Lawrence, unless Celtic are offering more money, Wolves are probably the best option for him (even though I fully expect him to be playing at Parkhead next season).

hope to **** he goes there because hes ****e. hes an english journeyman looking for one last pay day.

boovidge
03/06/2010, 4:23 PM
hope to **** he goes there because hes ****e. hes an english journeyman looking for one last pay day.

He's only 28 and has played for 3 clubs his entire career.

aidinho
03/06/2010, 4:27 PM
and hes ****e, I think 1.5m price tag says it all tae be honest bud.

aidinho
03/06/2010, 7:56 PM
right pal nae bother, most ***** who cant hack it in the SPL tear up the championship.
Cannae be ****ed naming names but most championship players are actually SPL rejects.

Charlie Adam to name one and I could go on and on and on.

Lawrence isnae good enough for us and many of my Celtic supporters think so too.

only reason he gets a game for the republic is because he fits into the Trapps cattanaccio formation.

at Celtic we play proper fitbaw wae entertainers who have skill.

SkStu
03/06/2010, 9:57 PM
he's too good for Celtic who arent even the best in that ragtag league.

right pal nae bother, most ***** who cant hack it in the SPL tear up the championship.
Cannae be ****ed naming names but most championship players are actually SPL rejects.

Charlie Adam to name one and I could go on and on and on.

Lawrence isnae good enough for us and many of my Celtic supporters think so too.

only reason he gets a game for the republic is because he fits into the Trapps cattanaccio formation.

Are you Irvine Welsh?

Closed Account
03/06/2010, 10:16 PM
Are you Irvine Welsh?
I think its this guy:
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00563/Rabmain_563568a.jpg

Charlie Darwin
04/06/2010, 5:13 AM
Can we pleeeease change the name of this forum to fit.baw?

Sullivinho
04/06/2010, 5:49 AM
Gonnay no dae that!

aidinho
04/06/2010, 7:01 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8720865.stm

radio interview regarding possible Celtic move.

I take it all back Liam mucker, you on the right and young Aido doing his magic on the left.

some of yous on here think the SPL is ****e aye and fair doos some of the away stadiums are some nick but obviosly Liam knows where its at, and I read on an earlier post that the championship is a step up fae the SPL? well maybe some of the crapper teams but most SPL rejects rule the championship and some will be plying their trade in the EPL next year with blackpool and the likes.

Liam ma man I take my hat off to you. you know yur stuff.

WELCOME TO CELTIC BUD.

HAIL HAIL.

aidinho
04/06/2010, 9:06 PM
Obviously Celtic and Rangers are better than most or all Championship, but you don't judge a league by its best teams - you judge it by its median teams, or even its worst. Falkirk and Callie Thistle would be a big step down from Peterborough and Milwall, while Hamilton and Hearts wouldn't hold a candle to the likes of Preston and Ipswich.

One of the main reasons SPL players don't often make the leap to the EPL is because they're not playing the standard of opposition every game. Celtic and Rangers can up their game when playing each other and the occasional European match (less frequently now), but players like Barry Robson and Scott McDonald have no experience of playing top-class internationals every week like Aiden would face in the Premier League.

was talking about charlie adam and the likes mate who have conquered the championship.

bottom line is Liam knows where the big time is at ie. Celtic and not at the likes of Stoke or other ****ty EPL cannon fodder like that.

We will win the Europa league next season with Aido and Lawrence on the wings with Lennon at the helms, and hopefully Paddy Mcourt comes on when one of them are knackered and does a Marradonna like run.

As for Nial McGuinn. please Mick Mcarthy take him now hes not cut out for us.

IS THAT BETTER ENGLISH FOR YOUS??????????

Closed Account
04/06/2010, 9:47 PM
From this.....

and hes ****e, I think 1.5m price tag says it all tae be honest bud.

To this......

I take it all back Liam mucker, you on the right and young Aido doing his magic on the left.

Liam ma man I take my hat off to you. you know yur stuff.

WELCOME TO CELTIC BUD.

HAIL HAIL.

bottom line is Liam knows where the big time is at ie. Celtic and not at the likes of Stoke or other ****ty EPL cannon fodder like that.

We will win the Europa league next season with Aido and Lawrence on the wings with Lennon at the helms,

No offence mate, but your not bi-polar by any chance are you?

aidinho
04/06/2010, 10:02 PM
From this.....

To this......

No offence mate, but your not bi-polar by any chance are you?

naw in mo mate, after hearing interviews that Liam would walk to Celtic Park I'm sold on him, and by the way bud thats just the way I talk.

Glaswegian accent and all, yous dont know what its like it to be a Celtic fan and I bet mt mortgage on it that, thats the only reason he choose to play for the replublic as hes clearly bloody english and a Celtic man.

put that in yer pipe and smoke it ya *****s.

Charlie Darwin
04/06/2010, 10:16 PM
Do you randomly generate your comments?

aidinho
04/06/2010, 10:20 PM
Do you randomly generate your comments?

nope just do it to annoy yous.

SkStu
04/06/2010, 11:12 PM
nope just do it to annoy yous.

is it nae tae, y'ken?

aidinho
04/06/2010, 11:42 PM
is it nae tae, y'ken?

thats edinburgh stuff mate, ken = know in edinburger country.

we're Glaswegian.

aidinho
04/06/2010, 11:47 PM
is it nae tae, y'ken?

as I said before pal thats Edinburgh talk.

we dont say ken here.

Closed Account
05/06/2010, 3:51 AM

Closed Account
05/06/2010, 4:01 AM
naw in mo mate, after hearing interviews that Liam would walk to Celtic Park I'm sold on him, and by the way bud thats just the way I talk.

Glaswegian accent and all, yous dont know what its like it to be a Celtic fan and I bet mt mortgage on it that, thats the only reason he choose to play for the replublic as hes clearly bloody english and a Celtic man.

put that in yer pipe and smoke it ya *****s.
Aidinho, relax, I dunno where you've came from, or where you've been, but relax, eh kid?
Here's the story, you say "Lawrence nay gud enuff aye", we say "are you sure".
You say "aye, journeyman, d'y nae see". But Lawrence turns around and kisses your arse, says "I would walk 500 miles, and I would walk 500 more, just to wear that green and white hooped shirt..... etc.... etc... etc more"
I'm awfully tempted to just denigrate you but somehow I feel pity for you. Grow up. What people say about you or your opinions on here, don't matter. They're just your opinions, you can defend them to the hilt. But defend your opinions, don't attack the poster. If you're any older than 19 I'd be suprised. (Not that being 19 is an excuse)

On a completely seperate and cynical sidenote.......
St Ledger, Green, Reid and Lawrence have been linked with Celtic. Is there any possibility, that these lads, having never lived in Ireland, exaggerate the link between Celtic and ireland in their head, and are somehow catalysing these rumours to get themselvese more entrenched in the Irish supporters mind? Its not cynical......

aidinho
05/06/2010, 11:42 AM
Aidinho, relax, I dunno where you've came from, or where you've been, but relax, eh kid?
Here's the story, you say "Lawrence nay gud enuff aye", we say "are you sure".
You say "aye, journeyman, d'y nae see". But Lawrence turns around and kisses your arse, says "I would walk 500 miles, and I would walk 500 more, just to wear that green and white hooped shirt..... etc.... etc... etc more"
I'm awfully tempted to just denigrate you but somehow I feel pity for you. Grow up. What people say about you or your opinions on here, don't matter. They're just your opinions, you can defend them to the hilt. But defend your opinions, don't attack the poster. If you're any older than 19 I'd be suprised. (Not that being 19 is an excuse)

On a completely seperate and cynical sidenote.......
St Ledger, Green, Reid and Lawrence have been linked with Celtic. Is there any possibility, that these lads, having never lived in Ireland, exaggerate the link between Celtic and ireland in their head, and are somehow catalysing these rumours to get themselvese more entrenched in the Irish supporters mind? Its not cynical......

ok fair doos ma man, will do.

probably too much sun for me in the last couple of days, ****ing nearly hitting 90 here bud.

Closed Account
05/06/2010, 12:28 PM
ok fair doos ma man, will do.

probably too much sun for me in the last couple of days, ****ing nearly hitting 90 here bud.
Too much beer for me last night...... Or not enough. I should of been in some random girls house instead of on here writing that bull****.

aidinho
05/06/2010, 12:50 PM
Too much beer for me last night...... Or not enough. I should of been in some random girls house instead of on here writing that bull****.

Thats your problem mate, beer is for pussies....... start hitting the voddy or whiskey my friend.